Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ONYX] Onyxcoin : X13 : Long PoW Phase! Fixed Rewards! Ninja LAUNCH! *a new gem*  (Read 14534 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:07:13 PM

So the dev wasn't smart enough to create a stable code for a foundation wallet?  How should we all feel about that?  A dev who can't code hmmm.  I find that hard to believe that you expect us to mine a coin that has a dev without the skills needed to create a foundation wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onyxdev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:10:24 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

A premine is the small amount a dev gets out of his hard work for a coin

This insinuates that you feel the premine is payment for your work.  If that is the case, the only way you can get that "payment" from the premine is by dumping your coins.  Therefore, by your own admission, you will be dumping the premine.  If the premine is not payment for your work and you do not intend on dumping the premine, then there is no reason not to have the premine in escrow with a trusted member.  What am I missing?

Because that is what it should be for devs! This community needs to wake up and realize that for future developers, but that is not what we are doing with it. Please read above. We did state this several times as well. The premine will be used for bounties as the first course of action.

We are not giving you the premine to escrow, its that simple, you have no reason to not trust us.

Here you are wrong. We have not any reason for believe you. It is the exactly opposite side. And you are a newbie account, so it means that you don t know how crypto world works

You having a bigger post count than us really means nothing. We will get there in due time. Information on what will be done with the premine has been posted, we have given you no reason to not trust us.

No we could code that type of wallet easily, but we already launched with what we chose for a source, those wallets/sources are unstable the coding is horrible. No sense in hard forking the coin to it either, because no one trusts us. We can code anything, that is why we will be adding our own anonymous features to ONYX in due time.
johnray

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:11:22 PM

you premined 15,000 blocks?

Pass

Wise - I pass too...
UGETHIT

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:05 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

A premine is the small amount a dev gets out of his hard work for a coin

This insinuates that you feel the premine is payment for your work.  If that is the case, the only way you can get that "payment" from the premine is by dumping your coins.  Therefore, by your own admission, you will be dumping the premine.  If the premine is not payment for your work and you do not intend on dumping the premine, then there is no reason not to have the premine in escrow with a trusted member.  What am I missing?

Because that is what it should be for devs! This community needs to wake up and realize that for future developers, but that is not what we are doing with it. Please read above. We did state this several times as well. The premine will be used for bounties as the first course of action.

We are not giving you the premine to escrow, its that simple, you have no reason to not trust us.

Here you are wrong. We have not any reason for believe you. It is the exactly opposite side. And you are a newbie account, so it means that you don t know how crypto world works

You having a bigger post count than us really means nothing. We will get there in due time. Information on what will be done with the premine has been posted, we have given you no reason to not trust us.

No we could code that type of wallet easily, but we already launched with what we chose for a source, those wallets/sources are unstable the coding is horrible. No sense in hard forking the coin to it either, because no one trusts us. We can code anything, that is why we will be adding our own anonymous features to ONYX in due time.

Ok boss now you said it.  Anon.  I was waiting for this.  Your going to make the wallet anon.  Ok well then how will we all be able to track your monster premine then?
onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

http://onyx.hashhot.com/ - HASHHOT ONYX Pool has been added to the OP!

UGETHIT - The anonymous system is still in its early stages, it will be similar to coin mixing. You will still be able to view address balances, just not where the funds came from or went to. The premine will be distributed fairly via bounties and other ways before the implementation to prevent that.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:22:38 PM

UGETHIT - The anonymous system is still in its early stages, it will be similar to coin mixing. You will still be able to view address balances, just not where the funds came from or went to. The premine will be distributed fairly via bounties and other ways before the implementation to prevent that.

You maybe are a good guy, but if you are also smart you perfectly understand how all of us are skeptical. Too many scams. So, if really you want to use the premine to pay the bounties, why don't use an escrow? Here the history have to change, boys. Escrowed premine, when you need to pay all the community will be agree and the escrow will pay for you. And you will have your coins too for your job. I think the first one that understands this simply concept will send his coin really to the moon
UGETHIT

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:24:14 PM

Fair enough on that point.  Still 15000 block premines hanging over markets kill those markets.  I as an investor would like to know a good reason why I should invest in your coin.
onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:28:48 PM

Fair enough on that point.  Still 15000 block premines hanging over markets kill those markets.  I as an investor would like to know a good reason why I should invest in your coin.

To sum it up: We have a lot in the works and we have a lot coming to ONYX!

Yes, but you also must realize, a lot of these other coins have a very short Proof-of-Work phase with a premine, they dump it within 4-5 days. ONYX is setup to have a very long proof-of-work phase, this we were hoping would show the community (along with the transparent premine), that we are here to stay and that we want fair distribution to everyone. With ONYX our actual goal is to help make people reach the moon, so if that is where you want to go, then ONYX is your ride. We will be adding a lot of innovative features to ONYX, its not much right now, but it will be. Only time will tell, and only if you take risks will you reach the top.
UGETHIT

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:31:04 PM

I am going to stop bugging you.  If this coin fails do to the premine just please next time your team makes a coin put some skin in the game.  Making foundation wallets forces your hand.  it makes you tough it out if you want paid.  People get that and the value of the coins go up.  
onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:34:57 PM

I am going to stop bugging you.  If this coin fails do to the premine just please next time your team makes a coin put some skin in the game.  Making foundation wallets forces your hand.  it makes you tough it out if you want paid.  People get that and the value of the coins go up.  

It will not fail Wink

We just did a check of the current network hashrate, looks like we are at around 30 gigahash per second right now and on block 286.
hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:36:17 PM

15000 Premine  Huh it is a scam coin Sad

UGETHIT

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:37:08 PM

It will not fail Wink

We just did a check of the current network hashrate, looks like we are at around 30 gigahash per second right now and on block 286.

ekita had 76 gig at 6 am this morning bro 30 gig this early don't mean a thing.  Anyway GL.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 07:39:37 PM

Meh, just woke up. Missed this launch Sad

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:53:44 PM

Meh, just woke up. Missed this launch Sad

Its still not too late! Wink 10 ONYX Reward for the next 2.8 years!
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 07:58:32 PM

http://suchpool.pw/onyx

Join us up, been up since launch!

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team, DDoS Protected and Flood filtered
10 Dedicated Servers in Cluster, Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

http://suchpool.pw/onyx
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:02:19 PM

At least the premine is announced clearly.

We've been looking at the code, and so far we havent found anything suspicious. Maybe somebody else can pitch in aswell to check out if there are any inconsistencies, but so far it doesnt look like a scam.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:02:42 PM

Please Dev, add CryptoSkills Pool at your list Smiley
Thanks.

Kranio.

We're up and running fine!

Throw some hashes to our pool!

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE ONYXCOIN WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL BE FOUND! ONLY 1% FEE!!!

Low 1% fees!!
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin Pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based
    DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coins immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

Quick Guide how to mine on CRYPTOSKILLS POOLS (without even entering the website!!)

Configuration:

Username: your ONYXCOIN wallet address

Password: anything (could be a letter or number or whatever you want)

Algorithm: x13

URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3017 -->Little Miners
URL (Vardiff  ): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3041
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3265--> Bigger Miners

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE ONYXCOIN WHEN THE FIRST BLOCKs WILL BE FOUND!
[/quote]
onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:06:16 PM

NEW BOUNTIES:

100 ONYX for Dice Game
100 ONYX for Faucet + 50 ONYX donation
500 ONYX for Block Explorer with Richlist
1,000 ONYX for a professionally designed/animated promotional video
100 ONYX for Mac OS X Wallet
100 ONYX for Linux Wallet
and....a lot more coming!

cryptoskills and other mining pools have been added to the OP!
hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:10:58 PM

We've been looking at the code, and so far we havent found anything suspicious. Maybe somebody else can pitch in aswell to check out if there are any inconsistencies, but so far it doesnt look like a scam.
huge premine.
If the premine 0.2% or 0.3% it is ok Smiley but 1% and 2.8 years Huh

onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:17:20 PM

huge premine.
If the premine 0.2% or 0.3% it is ok Smiley but 1% and 2.8 years Huh

hardroad the premine will eventually be nothing, bounties have just started being setup. We will have a lot more to come too! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: