Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The PERFECT ponzi - guaranteed return of 10x your bitcoin. HOW?  (Read 3578 times)
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:07:01 AM

This is messed up. Why would you even attempt something like this?
Hopefully nobody commits any coin into this nonsense.

This has to be the worst attempt at a scam I have ever seen.

No No...  WAIT!!  Are you forgetting about the 10x return? This is the BEST opportunity I've seen in years. And that too from a newbie with -11 trust rating!

OMG, this can't be better guys, just send all your BTC savings and multiply it!!! C'mon!!

[sarcasm]
You can get 10x return easily in this and OP said "I am confident in my ability to make this happen."
Who cares if OP has a big "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" tag lol?
[/sarcasm]

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:14:06 AM

This is genious. This is simply the epitome of human ingenuity. Today is the day that we can instantly get 10x our money, for free off some person on the internet with a negative trust rating. How could it get any better than this? I am selling all my assets to invest into this miracle, I will become rich! Thanks guys, I'll be buying 10 Ferraris and getting all teh b*tches

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:01:43 AM

This is genious. This is simply the epitome of human ingenuity. Today is the day that we can instantly get 10x our money, for free off some person on the internet with a negative trust rating. How could it get any better than this? I am selling all my assets to invest into this miracle, I will become rich! Thanks guys, I'll be buying 10 Ferraris and getting all teh b*tches

Same here guys, cheers! I just sold my house and I'm all into this investment opportunity!! I even sold my family - wife, kids, everyone!!! Now I will be the sole owner of all new assets I acquire with this BEST EVER PONZI SCHEME !!!

Did I miss any exclamation marks?
gordoh

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:48:05 AM

Wait guys!!! Don't invest yet!

I looked into his idea, and I noticed that he is short changing you! I can get you 100X your investment using the same concept!!!

Right now I am typing this message from my space station because I took my 0.1BTC and multiplied it enough times so that I could send myself to space.

HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!! what a joke this thread is!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: