Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BTC or DRK for WU, MG or Walmart-2-Walmart  (Read 1861 times)
DRKLord (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

DRK Developer

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:51:36 PM

Walmart/Mastercard has frozen my account/services for loading a lot of MoneyPaks during the past week. So I currently cannot accept more MoneyPaks. However, I'm willing to try other payment methods.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

Thanks,

The DRK Lord

cash in mail?

walmart2walmart transfer?

moneygram?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Smiley

Luficrem si drolkrd eht!

DRK Tips: XvWrvpERfUN8r1LB9JDMZS3Yu2rSfEYrHk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel.b

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:46:02 PM

Walmart/Mastercard has frozen my account/services for loading a lot of MoneyPaks during the past week. So I currently cannot accept more MoneyPaks. However, I'm willing to try other payment methods.

Thanks,

The DRK Lord

cash in mail?

moneygram?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Smiley

Do you accept cash deposit in bank, DRKLord?
coynbyer123

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:40:27 PM

Thanks,

The DRK Lord

cash in mail?

moneygram?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Smiley

how much u hav avail right now?

i send $2000 cash in mail overnight express

i need 3.53 btc

thats current bitstamp i think

we use dannyhamilton escrow

is ok?
DRKLord (OP)

DRK Developer

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:03:35 PM

Thanks,

The DRK Lord

cash in mail?

moneygram?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Smiley

how much u hav avail right now?

i send $2000 cash in mail overnight express

i need 3.53 btc

thats current bitstamp i think

we use dannyhamilton escrow

is ok?

I'm sorry, I don't currently have enough BTC to fulfill your request. I could acquire that much BTC with your money, but I generally don't make those kinds of deals. I may be able to help you find someone else who can better serve your needs though, if you like.

Also, I would advise you do NOT send that much money in the mail in cash form. Use a cashier's check or money orders and insure it!

Regards,

The DRK Lord

Luficrem si drolkrd eht!

coynbyer123

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:20:28 AM

I'm sorry, I don't currently have enough BTC to fulfill your request. I could acquire that much BTC with your money, but I generally don't make those kinds of deals. I may be able to help you find someone else who can better serve your needs though, if you like.

Also, I would advise you do NOT send that much money in the mail in cash form. Use a cashier's check or money orders and insure it!

Regards,

The DRK Lord

ok thanx

i find other seller

if it not work out i try u again
DRKLord (OP)

DRK Developer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:32:45 AM

Regards,

The DRK Lord

ok thanx

i find other seller

if it not work out i try u again

I suggest asking one of these guys:

... and there are a few others. I've done business with these guys before and would trust any of them with up to $10K+ USD, without hesitation. I've done the most business with turtlehurricane, and we've traded many, many thousands of USD worth of coins and talk on the phone often. He doesn't have a lot of ratings on these forums but he is well known on reddit and owns a legitimate business.

I haven't done as much trading with LouReed and cooldgamer, but both of them are old and highly respected members here with long trading histories -- in fact, they often escrow other users' transactions because they are so highly trusted here. So I suggest you start by talking to them. You can also look at my feedback/trust page and talk to some of the other guys I've traded with and given positive ratings.

If you find another seller but you're afraid to trust them with your money you definitely want to use escrow. I always go to TomatoCage, escrow.ms, DannyHamilton or LouReed for BitcoinTalk.org escrow. And I use vertoe for DarkcoinTalk.org escrow. And be VERY careful about sending cash in the mail. AFAIK, cash cannot be insured and if it comes up missing you're screwed. So money orders and checks are the way to go.

If all else fails and you still cannot find the BTC you need just send me a pm or let me know. I can try to help you find what you need. And if worst comes to worst, I can middle-man a purchase for you and help you get the BTC, even though I generally avoid being liable for 3rd party funds.

Regards,

The DRK Lord

Luficrem si drolkrd eht!

DRKLord (OP)

DRK Developer

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:31:52 AM

For some reason my posts keep getting deleted... so I'm gonna try this again...  Roll Eyes

===========================================================================================
===========================================================================================

Good evening, BitcoinTalk...

I currently have about 0.40 BTC for sale... Looking for a Western Union, MoneyGram or Walmart-to-Walmart money transfer. I currently cannot accept MoneyPak because my card got frozen for trading BTC and loading lots of codes. But I can consider other options if you have another payment method. No Paypal though, sorry!

I have excellent trust and reputation here and have traded many, many thousands of USD worth of coin and goods. Escrow always accepted. But I will not send first unless you have a higher trust score and more positive feedback than I do. No exceptions!

If you're interested or have any questions or proposals please send me or pm or simply reply below...

Thanks,

The DRK Lord

-- P.S. --
Extending my special offer: If you can get USD to me quickly (before 8pm CST) I will sell at a discount!

Luficrem si drolkrd eht!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: