Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bears Last Push?  (Read 2115 times)
hector3115 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

Bitcoin history suggests that after the pop and subsequent decline, the price breaks out of the downtrend.  Then trades sideways for several weeks, then bears make one final push, then BOOM.

Does this look familiar?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:17:09 AM

For now it seems that there is not much support at the current price. Speculation is to far ahead of actual value. We got at least a few more months of $475-$620. I don't expect the next bubble until early 2015.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:43:27 AM

i think there's a good chance you're right.

3 pushdowns to this level after the initial breakout which broke the longterm downtrend.  this should be the last one. selling pressure looks to be exhausted.
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:08:58 AM

sell as fast as you still have a chance!

Are there still people here who believe this is just "shaking out the weak hands" and that we're about to go to the moon?

Let's call it what it is. Bitcoin is failing. People are getting out. Moving on to other things.
The peak is over. This WAS the bubble you all were waiting for.

There isn't massive user adoption that will raise the price. Companies aren't standing in line to use Bitcoin. Wallstreet isn't dying to get in.
Everybody has been saying that to the point where everyone thought it was true Well it isn't. You've been lied to.

The price won't bounce back. Feel free to give me one valid reason why it should. You can't.

Smart money is getting out. Just like i just did. But i won't go away. I will keep on coming here to see how you fools will post charts every day to show how we are about to go to the moon while in the meantime the price goes down and down.
I will probably laugh as well.
Bitcopia

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:25:04 AM

sell as fast as you still have a chance!

Are there still people here who believe this is just "shaking out the weak hands" and that we're about to go to the moon?

Let's call it what it is. Bitcoin is failing. People are getting out. Moving on to other things.
The peak is over. This WAS the bubble you all were waiting for.

There isn't massive user adoption that will raise the price. Companies aren't standing in line to use Bitcoin. Wallstreet isn't dying to get in.
Everybody has been saying that to the point where everyone thought it was true Well it isn't. You've been lied to.

The price won't bounce back. Feel free to give me one valid reason why it should. You can't.

Smart money is getting out. Just like i just did. But i won't go away. I will keep on coming here to see how you fools will post charts every day to show how we are about to go to the moon while in the meantime the price goes down and down.
I will probably laugh as well.

Doh! I was hoping for integrity's sake that this was a joke, but unfortunately, it appears quite serious!

So with 2014 being by an order of magnitude the best year of media coverage, large merchant adoption, venture capital investment, fund creation, and bitcoin innovation, you mean to tell me that bitcoin is failing? I mean, yeah, some people said July would be the start of the next bubble. It wasn't. But I hardly think a short term deviation from the short term bull trend from the medium term down trend from the long term up trend is reason to get out. Step back. Take a moment. Think.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:56:47 AM

Yes, bitcoin bears could be pulling his last effort  Cheesy
DavidHume

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:49:15 AM

Bull last breath. Good news are all out with little effect.

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:57:06 AM

Bull last breath. Good news are all out with little effect.

We'll see these good news in effect. Remember there are also several "bad news" like mining pools centralization, legal status of Bitcoin and a lot of coins to be sold (gox, sr).

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:58:39 PM

yes, the last push.
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:01:05 PM

The bears that were partying the other day may now be pretty hungover, that's true. But we're not safe yet. We may just as well go back down again. And also visit places even more south!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
2014Bubble

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

Alright, so I'm supposed to start now?
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:04:41 PM

If you want, we have nothing against you Grin
joe 90

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

The bears that were partying the other day may now be pretty hungover, that's true. But we're not safe yet. We may just as well go back down again. And also visit places even more south!

The overall trend since Christmas has been down, so yeah.
2014Bubble

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:24:18 PM

You know, people are putting a lot of pressure on me right now... It's not that easy  Embarrassed
DjPxH

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:25:40 PM

The overall trend since Christmas has been down, so yeah.

Well, at Christmas we were still at bubble-levels, so what do you expect? It's quite well understood and accepted that a bubble has to wane off. I would've been surprised if it went the other way. It's not like this is the first time it happens. Newbies don't seem to get that.

PRIMEDICE
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:26:45 PM

You know, people are putting a lot of pressure on me right now... It's not that easy  Embarrassed

Every bubble deals with bubble dysfunction at one point or another.
2014Bubble

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:35:01 PM

Every bubble deals with bubble dysfunction at one point or another.

Yeah, people keep saying that. I don't really know what to do about that, though...
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:37:34 PM

Let's face it, the tension is building massively for a huge rally when the ETF goes live.  All the signs are there.
BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168

Bling Bling

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:42:58 PM

Let's face it, the tension is building massively for a huge rally when the ETF goes live.  All the signs are there.

But when will it go live? No one even knows when it will be finally approved! It could take a year or so. I don't think we will see an ETF launching this year, man!

PRIMEDICE
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:34:14 PM

But when will it go live? No one even knows when it will be finally approved! It could take a year or so. I don't think we will see an ETF launching this year, man!

Uhm, well. The first investment funds start tomorrow.

http://www.coindesk.com/first-regulated-bitcoin-investment-fund-launch-island-jersey/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: