Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Trading App for all altcoin trading at 3 Exchanges.  (Read 1491 times)
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:13:19 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 03:26:12 PM by MarKusRomanus

Finally, a trading tool perfect for beginners and pros alike!
You can trade any alt coin at the Bittrex.com  exchange like a pro and its virtually free for all traders at Bittrex who hold 100 Quatloos (QTL) in their QTL balance.

Everyone will be included in the development and evolution of Quatloo Trader! We release improvements and updates very very quickly. You all are our beta testers and suggestion pool!

Programmed in C# on the .NET 4.5 Framework

Release date was 7/28/2014
Latest version :  2.0.0.5  Updated 8/27/2014 

Download Link : http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader.zip

WHAT IS COMING NEXT? :          
          Major update 2.0  3 exchanges! date: 08/26/2014
          Additional exchanges besides bittrex will be added soon.

Where to buy Quatloo (QTL) : BTC-QTL Bittrex Page

Bitcointalk ANN thread for Quatloo : Quatloo BitcoinTalk ANN Page

You MUST have the .NET 4.5 framework installed to use this program! :
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

Features:
     * Fast intuitive use of Bittrex's API v1.1 to trade any alt coin much faster than at the website.
     * Additional useful trading information not seen at the website like:
            - total btc value of each order in the buy/sell order books.
            - total sum of each book's btc value.
            - quick access to the value of BTC for all orders above a chosen price level in either order book.
     * Listing of all accounts you have at Bittrexx and their respective and total  values in BTC and Dollars.
     * Listing of your open orders and order history with cancel order option.
             Its just like at the site but you don't need to have a whole web page refresh and leave the trading view.
     * A perfect additional tool to the website to maximize your trading abilities and speed.
     * Some advanced trader auto and timed functions are available and are unlocked when you have 1000 QTL at your bittrex account.
     * Additional features are being added fast.  Update come every 3 day during this early launching period.
     * If you don't like Quatloo Trader, It doesn't cost you anything!  It works when you are holding a minimum of 100 QTL. You can take back your QTL if you don't like the program.
     * Strong dedicated commitment by the developer, a senior member at BitcoinTalk.org

Features coming soon:
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:26:56 AM

I am currently working on the next build to be released tomorrow with a new autotrade function you will all love.  The main one I am coding now is one that monitors the top 5 listings in each book (buy, sell orders) constantly and when the top listings change.. will place an ask/bid order of an amount you choose above and below the latest listings. You will be able to also choose how much higher or lower these bids/asks will be (in satoshis) as well as only do it if there is a spread greater than a value you choose.  you can even choose to only place 1 or the other if not both. I like this one!  Just this alone will be one of the most powerful options the trader has.
     Also, I plan to have some safety stops available if you want them.  Like cutoff values you choose for your balances.. values that, if reached, will shutdown all auto trades. Such a thing would be perfect for learning.. you can set these values  only slightly below your balances value so you don't loose coin or btc if you make a mistake as you acquaint yourself with how this all works.
     Alerts are another consideration for the new builds.  Alerts that will notify you of large changes in altcoins traded at Bittrex.
DazedAndCoinfuzed

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:39:26 AM

Awesome news!   I really like what I am seeing from your efforts!   Thanks for taking the lead and developing a tool for the beginner's and pro's alike!   I have been using the tool since the first version that was released, and I got to say, you have been working overtime to update and fix the issues and make it even better!   Thanks Dev!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

Preview Screenshots of Quatloo Trader 2 With 3 exchanges!:

http://quatloos.org/trader.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: