Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Harry Potter covers revealed  (Read 1909 times)
epere (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:26:35 AM

KriszDev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:03:27 AM

Wow this is cool. Who made it?
leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:03:25 PM

Great Cover. Is this official or just a fan art?
slurpy

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:07:15 PM

Omg, his young again.
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:51:27 PM

This is just one cover! In your title you promised multiple ones! Yeah, why are there new covers? Could you provide some more information? I think this is highly interesting and brings me back to my childhood Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:55:29 PM

Great cover indeed!
It bring me back some very nice memories from my childhood Smiley
Thank you for sharing!
Do you have more covers?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:57:59 AM

Lol, in 1998, ALL harry potter books were posted online, years later she apparently completed them, one by one.. I wonder if anyone has been online long enough to remember this..
aqua22

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:06:12 AM

Like the cover, Great painting/colors and
Omg, his young again.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:23:29 AM

Wow this is cool. Who made it?

I did. You like it? Wink
gabol1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:56:53 PM

looks great

Best altcoin calendar & news         
             www.altcoincalendar.info            
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:13:53 AM

Lol, in 1998, ALL harry potter books were posted online, years later she apparently completed them, one by one.. I wonder if anyone has been online long enough to remember this..

Proof? I doubt it.
moneybat

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:26:05 AM

Great looking cover. Is it an official one, will they be reprinting the books or doing somethinv different.
saullysaul78

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:31:18 AM

Pretty cool. Nice job!  Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:39:45 AM

Pretty cool. Nice job!  Smiley

nice avatar

and read the thread next time
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:07:27 AM

Proof? I doubt it.

I guess you can google the proof, since they were all in pdf's, and are still stored on the preterhuman hotline server trackers, but then, you would'nt mind paying for this proof would ya? Because you need to pay him for that service, not me.. rest assured, I would not make such a ridiculous claim knowing I was be wrong. The fact that it was in the newspaper means go get the proof yourself if it's so important, ps, she lives in edinburgh..

The pdf's were stored on the hotline servers back in the day, I guess you could ask preterhuman.net, they still run hotline tracker servers, although back in those days, you had to respond to the sadayw copyright spider or get cut off at the isp level.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:39:12 PM

Weird
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:18:18 PM

Proof? I doubt it.

I guess you can google the proof, since they were all in pdf's, and are still stored on the preterhuman hotline server trackers, but then, you would'nt mind paying for this proof would ya? Because you need to pay him for that service, not me.. rest assured, I would not make such a ridiculous claim knowing I was be wrong. The fact that it was in the newspaper means go get the proof yourself if it's so important, ps, she lives in edinburgh..

The pdf's were stored on the hotline servers back in the day, I guess you could ask preterhuman.net, they still run hotline tracker servers, although back in those days, you had to respond to the sadayw copyright spider or get cut off at the isp level.

thats not true, actually my mom wrote harry potter in the 1960.
proof? get it yourself. or you can pay me x$ to get the proof from me  Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:10:14 PM

Proof? I doubt it.

proof? get it yourself. or you can pay me x$ to get the proof from me  Roll Eyes

Now jk lives less than a mile from me, I will show her your claim to her works, she has been on the copyright warpath since this happened..

The reason I would expect to be paid for my proof, is the dvd disk that proves was created in 1998, is not free to you or anyone.. me, I dont do business online, so the chances of me getting paid are zero, so yes, I dont mind saying pay me for this and that, I know you wont. Wanna bet?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:26:09 PM

Proof? I doubt it.

proof? get it yourself. or you can pay me x$ to get the proof from me  Roll Eyes

Now jk lives less than a mile from me, I will show her your claim to her works, she has been on the copyright warpath since this happened..

The reason I would expect to be paid for my proof, is the dvd disk that proves was created in 1998, is not free to you or anyone.. me, I dont do business online, so the chances of me getting paid are zero, so yes, I dont mind saying pay me for this and that, I know you wont. Wanna bet?

u dont get that every newspaper in the world would pay you millions for that proof you talking about?  Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:40:53 PM

Proof? I doubt it.

u dont get that every newspaper in the world would pay you millions for that proof you talking about?  Roll Eyes

I'll put it like this: When the first book came out, I got a signed copy for my lass in the cafe in victoria street, where she 'apparently' wrote them. This made me go home and look for more of her works.. whilst scouring ye auld hotline server's, I came across said books, every single one, completed. In a single zip file. Being the internet, I know I am not the only one to download them. And there will be a record somewhere of how many downloads took place, never mind how they got there.. this WAS news in those days.. And I'll bet the NSA knows it all.. shame I cant prove I lived the fact that way back then, I downloaded them, and showed them to many.. believe what you want, I lived the moment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: