Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:29:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your help again international transaction......:)  (Read 898 times)
b4basit (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:08:46 AM

hi,

i am from Bangladesh & i have only way to withdraw from payza but when i want to withdraw there is 2.5$ for exchange & 3$ for payza equal 5$ each time that looks heavy for me there is any way to make my withdraw in short time & cheap rate or any card like PayPal withdraw instantly.i can spend btc for easy withdraw of long time.

looking for your help.

regards

b4basit

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
forever21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:15:41 AM

hi,

i am from Bangladesh & i have only way to withdraw from payza but when i want to withdraw there is 2.5$ for exchange & 3$ for payza equal 5$ each time that looks heavy for me there is any way to make my withdraw in short time & cheap rate or any card like PayPal withdraw instantly.i can spend btc for easy withdraw of long time.

looking for your help.

regards

b4basit

what kind of exactly help are you looking for? maybe some more details?
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:32:25 AM

Try checking if you have local bitcoin sellers in your area. You could then discuss with the receiver of the funds whether you can send him bitcoins. The receiver can keep the funds in bitcoins or exchange them to fiat currency (again via LocalBitcoins, some exchange or maybe some other OTC-way.)

There are fees also involved here (exchanging btc<->fiat and bitcoin transaction fee (0.0001 btc most likely.))

Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:53:39 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 10:24:48 AM by Buziss

hi,

looking for your help.

regards

b4basit

I am not really sure what you are asking here, but I guess you are looking for ways to do international tx with a lower cost.
You should be able to withdraw your money from Payza to your bank account within a few days, and you can then buy bitcoin with cash or bank transfer, and do international transaction with bitcoin fast and cheaply. Smiley

b4basit (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:20:38 AM

what kind of exactly help are you looking for? maybe some more details?

if its possible that i can withdraw with a mastercard  then someone help me how i get that card or let me buy or host a card will reward...

b4basit (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:22:54 AM

I am not really sure what you are asking her, but I guess you are looking for ways to do international tx with a lower cost.
You should be able to withdraw your money from Payza to your bank account within a few days, and you can then buy bitcoin with cash or bank transfer, and do international transaction with bitcoin fast and cheaply. Smiley

yes, you guess the right thing but is it possible to withdraw payza directly or exchange without cost?..Smiley   

Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:27:37 AM

I am not really sure what you are asking here, but I guess you are looking for ways to do international tx with a lower cost.

yes, you guess the right thing but is it possible to withdraw payza directly or exchange without cost?..Smiley   

I don't think so. Payza earns money from all those fees, and so they will charge you some transaction and withdrawal fees.

But you may try to exchange your Payza for bitcoin on localbitcoins or the currency exchange section.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: