Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] Looking for Sweet Daddies ❤ to Sponsor my Cryptocurrency Vision  (Read 4164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Susi.D (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:49:32 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 06:02:34 AM by Susi.D

Please apology the catchy title, hope bitcointalk.org does not ban me for using it.

Note: I reserve the right to delete any post I believe to be frivolous or cast a negative light on something I have worked so hard for. If you don’t like this idea don’t partake.

Hi, my name is Susi and I have a vision.

Blueprint is ready, just I need to get money for the project to be able to start with the proper way. I have 10 years of experience myself in the adult industry field and want to launch my own cryptocurrency, tailor made for this niche. I cannot give more details as listed below, I do not want to be copied.

• No Premine
• No Hidden Premine
• No Hidden Code
• No Shitcoin

The difference to all other coins are the acceptance places and the way how to get coins. Most of the coins are struggling, members can not have a real use apart of trading. Same applies on how to get coins. Due to my contacts and efforts I spent the last 6 months I can make sure, there are always places to spend the coins or stuff to get as well offering gates for the public to earn coins, remember normal members do not mine. I reinvented "mining". So doors are open to all, coin can be used for anything not just adult joy.

• Proof of Work
• Altcoin Algorithm X11 (may different depends on feedback)
• Desired Launch Date September 01, 2014 Postponed to Spring 2015
• Total Investment minimum needed: BTC 10 (lowered since I found volunteers).

I am looking now for Sweet Daddies to sponsor my vision. I will give back whatever I receive within 60 days plus 20% interest. I will be honest with you, except of my word to pay you back, some Altcoins I mined in volume (which I want to sell when the time is right) and fully control (to lead investor only) of the associated domain, I cannot give any other collateral, otherwise I would go to my local bank.

Please do not being rude to me, no need for that.

PS: Additional I am looking for people volunteering/helping with building a community. Please send a PM if you are interested.  Kiss Susi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:15:10 AM

Just saw your message on Allcoin chatbox and thought I'd check out your thread. To be honest I think you gonna have a hard time finding sponsors.
With all the scams going on these days, it's hard to trust anyone. The fact that your account is brand new and that nobody knows you on here does not help.
Plus the op does not contain a lot of info. That's a shame because I don't think you're out to scam anyone.
Anyway good luck with your project, I hope you're able to find a sponsor  Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:05:18 PM

Please apology the catchy title, hope bitcointalk.org does not ban me for using it.

Note: I reserve the right to delete any post I believe to be frivolous or cast a negative light on something I have worked so hard for. If you don’t like this idea don’t partake.

Blueprint is ready, just I need to get money for the project to be able to start with the proper way. I have 10 years of experience myself in the adult industry field and want to launch my own cryptocurrency, tailor made for this niche (I cannot give out more details since I do not want to be copied). I am already in negotiations with merchants, service providers  Wink  and other awesome places so I can make sure coin will be useable from the start.

Good luck, Susi. By my reckoning, your vision is the way a lot of the crypto world will go. The oldest 'alternate currency' I know of is "Canadian Tire money," which formally is a rewards program - a cash bonus coupon or certificate that you can use for Canadian Tire merchandise. I think they've gone all virtual with the program, but I still have 20 cents' worth in my wallet even today.

It seems only a matter of time before we see something like "McDonaldsCoin" or "WalMartCoin" being unveiled as an alt of some sort.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:35:40 PM

Just saw your message on Allcoin chatbox and thought I'd check out your thread. To be honest I think you gonna have a hard time finding sponsors.
With all the scams going on these days, it's hard to trust anyone. The fact that your account is brand new and that nobody knows you on here does not help.
Plus the op does not contain a lot of info. That's a shame because I don't think you're out to scam anyone.
Anyway good luck with your project, I hope you're able to find a sponsor  Smiley

Hi, I be monitoring the scene as well and it is a shame how they damaging the trust. I hope you can understand that as more information I expose as higher the risk that someone says this is a good idea, I just copy it. I do not want to have this happen at this stage, sooner or later they will copy it anyway. I hope to find people trusting and investing. I will pay them back with interest.

Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 07:32:40 PM

Blueprint is ready, just I need to get money for the project to be able to start with the proper way. I have 10 years of experience myself in the adult industry field and want to launch my own cryptocurrency, tailor made for this niche (I cannot give out more details since I do not want to be copied). I am already in negotiations with merchants, service providers  Wink  and other awesome places so I can make sure coin will be useable from the start.

Good luck, Susi. By my reckoning, your vision is the way a lot of the crypto world will go. The oldest 'alternate currency' I know of is "Canadian Tire money," which formally is a rewards program - a cash bonus coupon or certificate that you can use for Canadian Tire merchandise. I think they've gone all virtual with the program, but I still have 20 cents' worth in my wallet even today.

It seems only a matter of time before we see something like "McDonaldsCoin" or "WalMartCoin" being unveiled as an alt of some sort.

Thanks very much  Smiley You are right. This is the way it will go I thought too. Hope it will not end like usual rewarding programs, would be pity since there is much more behind this idea. Let's see what the future brings. Susi

nzgrant

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:22:16 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 09:55:31 PM by nzgrant

Hi Susi.D

I understand your wish to hold info back so that no one copies your idea but I think people are going to need more.  After all what will differentiate your coin from all the others ?  One of the obvious to compare with is sexcoin.
 How much investment are you looking for ?
 What is your time frame to launch ?
 Scrypt, scrypt-n, x11, x13, x15 ?

I wish you luck and hope you succeed but a little more info could help.
Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:37:43 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 06:06:45 AM by Susi.D

Hi Susi.D

I understand your wish to hold info back so that no one copies your idea but I think people are going to need more.  After all what will differentiate your coin from all the others ?  One of the obvious to compare with is sexcoin.
 How much investment are you looking for ?
 What is your time frame to launch ?
 Scrypt, scrypt-n, x11, x13, x15 ?

I wish you luck and hope you succeed but a little more info could help.

Hi Nzgrant,

thank you. I will go to update my original post with the information you asked as well to provide more information. The difference to all other coins are the acceptance places and the way how to get coins. Most of the coins are struggling, members can not have a real use apart of trading. Same applies on how to get coins. Due to my contacts and efforts I spent the last 6 months I can make sure, there are always places to spend the coins or stuff to get as well offering gates for the public to earn coins, remember normal members do not mine. I invented "mining" new. So doors are open to all, coin can be used for anything not just adult joy.

• Proof of Work
• Altcoin Algorithm SHA256D
• Desired Launch Date September 01, 2014
• Total Investment to cover all Aspects: BTC 25

Best wishes,
Susi

Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:17:54 PM

Campaigners Wanted! Prior launch I am looking for people helping actively building a community and spreading the word. If you are interested please drop me a PM here or email me at netcurrencies@gmail.com.

Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:34:56 AM

Thanks to all for their encouragement and support. Have a great Sunday.  Kiss Susi

windows88

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:59:11 PM

sounds like a sugar babe looking for a sugar daddy... Grin
Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:17:22 AM

sounds like a sugar babe looking for a sugar daddy... Grin

yeah Wink you want to be my sugar daddy?

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:33:31 PM

I will help develop this coin for you for free. 25 BTC is far more than you would ever need for this kind of project.

Good luck.
Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:41:43 PM

I will help develop this coin for you for free. 25 BTC is far more than you would ever need for this kind of project.

Good luck.

Thanks. Very kind of you. Do you have good experience in creating a coin? With the 25 BTC there are the whole design work, marketing and exchanges are included. I do not believe everything will go for free. Please email me at netcurrencies@gmail.com to discuss this matter more deeply. Susi

Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:43:35 PM

Good luck.

I just sent you a PM, hope to receive your feedback soon. Susi

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:36:29 AM

I've decided to help, message me if you need any help on developing the coin.
Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:39:34 AM

Hi, I am still looking for Sweet Daddies ♥ and Volunteers (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727935Kiss Susi

IXC2XIC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:53:17 AM

I think you're gonna get a whole lot of offers but the challenge will be to actually choose one that's legit.  This thread should be a lot of fun to read.  Too bad it's edited.  lol.

Good luck!

IXC2XIC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:54:27 AM

Here's an idea.  Seriously.

Put up a pic of yourself.  That's bound to get a lot of interest going. 

Good luck!

Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:10:28 AM

I think you're gonna get a whole lot of offers but the challenge will be to actually choose one that's legit.  This thread should be a lot of fun to read.  Too bad it's edited.  lol.

Good luck!

Still missing good and serious offers Wink I decided to make this thread editable, I do not need people posting their crap because of their frustration and here are many of them. Kiss Susi

Susi.D (OP)

Available for all Games.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:11:39 AM

Here's an idea.  Seriously.

Put up a pic of yourself.  That's bound to get a lot of interest going. 

Good luck!

That is a good idea. Will update my profile today with a nice picture. Kiss Susi

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: