Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Bitcoin Exchange, Good Job!  (Read 1276 times)
desticy (OP)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:19:46 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 09:43:36 AM by desticy

At present, a bitcoin exchange is not mean the bitcoin exchange. For a bitcoin exchange, it usually include a few altcoins such as litecoin, dogecoin, and etc.

I don't mean to say that these altcoins are bad, but if a exchange is doing trading with altcoins one or more, please don't named by "Bitcoin Exchange" and that can be named as "coins exchange", "virtual currency exchange" or any others, but don't "Bitcoin Exchange" please.

As the Bitcoin Exchange, it should focus on bitcoin trading. We are pleased that the Bitstamp refused to support liteoin once this year, even we can’t see any fancy trading like short or margin appeared in here. This is truly worthy of our trust, if you are a bitcoiner.

And we can see, Coinbase, Bitpay, and another bitcoin payment company, I have never heard that they were doing the business of other coin payment except Bitcoin, so we call them "Bitcoin Payment".

So seemingly, the company that do bitcoin Payment is always a lot stronger than do bitcoin Exchange, because of the former confidence in the firm and the target consistently.

I have to admit I am a hundred-percent Bitcoin fan. I believe if you persist in Bitcoin, you will have a very broad and bright future.

Here, I found a few bits of Bitcoin Exchange, they insisted their original intention in this turmoil era of virtual currency.

They are:

Bitstamp  https://www.bitstamp.net
LakeBTC  https://www.lakebtc.com
bitcoin.de  https://www.bitcoin.de

Cheers for them, the real Bitcoin Exchange! (if you find another one, please reply to me, i will add it)

and the most complete of exchanges reviews can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:21:46 AM

Coinbase and Bitpay will add add other alt coin if there is a need for it.
desticy (OP)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:51:04 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 09:39:20 AM by desticy

Coinbase and Bitpay will add add other alt coin if there is a need for it.
Maybe, but not now, and there will be not in the foreseeable future too

cryptofan5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:25:16 AM

The more exchanges add altcoins the more liquidity it gives to the altcoins added. But its a catch 22: I do not understand why for example Bter and Crypsy add so many small coins if there is no activity in them? Wouldn't be better to add a few most active ones to create more liquidity in them?

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:32:05 AM

The more exchanges add altcoins the more liquidity it gives to the altcoins added. But its a catch 22: I do not understand why for example Bter and Crypsy add so many small coins if there is no activity in them? Wouldn't be better to add a few most active ones to create more liquidity in them?

I think his means is this:
bitcoin exchange doesn't have the responsibility to create more liquidity for altcoins, altcoin exchanges will do it

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:59:13 AM

I can agree with a part of your views, but the largest share of bitcoin exchange market is bitstamp, and not every exchange is bitstamp.

If they want to make money, they have to open a second front - altcoins, for they are not charities and they want to profit.

They have their ideas that lakebtc and bitcoin.de support bitcoin only, but this doesn't indicate anything.

dandouna

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:38:27 AM

The real bitcoin exchange with free bonus
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:48:09 AM

The real bitcoin exchange with free bonus

that's a scam

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:51:36 AM

If Mt.Gox were still alive

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██