Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 1586 times)
LYCAN (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:20:31 AM

and that is weird Sad thnnx

why are you so concern about your trust feedback anyway? dont be so worried because you are just here in this forum for a while and trust feedback doesnt do anything to make you look like a trusted user you need to build it

trustfeedback = to more people trust you and deal with you...
Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:28:01 AM

Usually when people are desperate to get trusted feedback quickly it's for bad reasons. Stick around and do trades and you'll build up feedback and rep naturally and you'll get trusted feedback eventually.

forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

Usually when people are desperate to get trusted feedback quickly it's for bad reasons. Stick around and do trades and you'll build up feedback and rep naturally and you'll get trusted feedback eventually.

this^
to op you dont need to be hurry by gaining trust on this forum the 2 negative feedback of yours will reflect also or maybe they are right
are you trying to use the positive feedback to get loan?
Ludi

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:56:56 AM

I think he is probably trying to build up feedback for a loan or maybe something else. Most people will be able to see this and wont loan you any money. This kind of behaviour can often have a negative effect on you and can get you negative feedback too.

LYCAN (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:58:12 AM

I think he is probably trying to build up feedback for a loan or maybe something else. Most people will be able to see this and wont loan you any money. This kind of behaviour can often have a negative effect on you and can get you negative feedback too.

no way i dont want a loan now.. i just sold out my account and have moeny..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: