Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NXT supporters scare you?  (Read 707 times)
cryptonaut (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:10:54 AM

If you give them the facts, they fire up all of their puppet accounts to attack you. Because remember, they need YOUR bitcoin if they are to become incredibly wealthy.

It is a like a crazed religion and it can only end badly. So many poor people blinded by greed. They all dribble the same spoon fed rant that was engrained into them upon reception. I feel sorry for them all.

REMEMBER: Over 3/4 of ALL Nxt is held by less than 10 people. The Nxt has been dispersed into many accounts as an attempt to fool you all. And they call it decentralized hahaha don't they know how a POS coin can be attacked? Idiots.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:12:43 AM

ppl with fucked trust ratings like this scare me:
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

LOL fcuk u and fcuk Nxt, little bug.  i say get off this BITCOIN FORUM with ur nxt nem bullshit.

~CfA~

juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:50:45 AM

ppl with fucked trust ratings like this scare me:
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

LOL fcuk u and fcuk Nxt, little bug.  i say get off this BITCOIN FORUM with ur nxt nem bullshit.

~CfA~

You guys should really check out the NXT fourm. I know change can be scary for some people so don't feel pressured at all.  It really is exciting times for NXT. See you around my brothers Smiley
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:04:23 AM

In good or bad way, NXT is one of the cryptocoin who have more success. There is a lot of thread about it, is not a coincidence.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:16:23 AM

Haters with nothing better to do than start topics like this scare me........get a life, maybe?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:24:18 AM

Oh, what the Hell. Theymos, did you change around the altcoin subforum? I had this whole damn thing on ignore so I could actually learn about an altcoin every now and then without 100% noise, and every time things get moved around or added, I end up with these stupid shitcoin drama threads and some weird Bahrainian Meetup subforum.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:00:06 PM

Oh, what the Hell. Theymos, did you change around the altcoin subforum? I had this whole damn thing on ignore so I could actually learn about an altcoin every now and then without 100% noise, and every time things get moved around or added, I end up with these stupid shitcoin drama threads and some weird Bahrainian Meetup subforum.

noise is the new music.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:03:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9QFH-I4xY

Just for DI.....and any other noise lovers

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org