Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 CoinPawn🌟🌟🌟  (Read 2655 times)
justbtcme (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:01:52 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 04:59:44 AM by justbtcme

🌟🌟🌟🌟I can give you a Loan or you can Pawn an item/asset.
If approved, loan will be sent within 24 hours 🌟🌟🌟🌟

DURATION & LOAN AMOUNT & INTEREST TO BE DETERMINED ON A Case-By-Case Basis.

🌟Terms for Requesting a BTCPawn 🌟

1. Physical/digital assets to be pawn, if approved, will be pawn for a maximum of 40-80% of the value of the asset, depending on what it is. For example, Gold/Silver would get you a better rate than Starbucks giftcards.

2. Must be able to ship physical goods or transfer ownership of digital assets to me or a reputable escrow.

3. Fair market value of physical/digital goods must be verifiable based on previous sales of similar items. *Items whose value cannot be easily determine will NOT be considered.

4. I reserved the right to give you an extension or sell off your asset after 1 week of you failing to make payment.

🌟 Terms for Requesting a BTCLoan 🌟

1. Must have at least 40 post.

2. Must post your request on this thread, NO PRIVATE MESSAGE!!

3. Must state reason for loan, duration and amount to be repay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:35:08 PM

Great idea to start! Good luck with your service!  Smiley
StarbucksShop

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

Great idea to start! Good luck with your service!  Smiley

great I do wanna pawn my gift cards. I have an emergency trip that has just come up and I need to leave asap. I have about $750 available in Starbucks Egift Cards and if you check my threads I have 3 open starbucks gift cards on here that I have been selling for over the past month and its been very good. Normally I would just sell these on here which I am still doing but I need to get this trip booked so I would rather just pawn them with you and just pay you when I return and get my digital cards back.

Let me know asap.

Thanks

PS if it helps I have also had 3 micro loans on here as well which have all been paid back on time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678826.msg7856793#msg7856793
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636191.msg7743356#msg7743356
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636191.120
leevalle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:50:01 AM

What are my chances getting approved for a loan of .2 to .4 BTC with 20% interest until the 5th of August, with no collateral.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:58:51 AM

What are my chances getting approved for a loan of .2 to .4 BTC with 20% interest until the 5th of August, with no collateral.

It would be higher if you can tell me what you need it for and how you plan on paying it back.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:14:24 AM

Great idea to start! Good luck with your service!  Smiley

great I do wanna pawn my gift cards. I have an emergency trip that has just come up and I need to leave asap. I have about $750 available in Starbucks Egift Cards and if you check my threads I have 3 open starbucks gift cards on here that I have been selling for over the past month and its been very good. Normally I would just sell these on here which I am still doing but I need to get this trip booked so I would rather just pawn them with you and just pay you when I return and get my digital cards back.

Let me know asap.

Thanks

PS if it helps I have also had 3 micro loans on here as well which have all been paid back on time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678826.msg7856793#msg7856793
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636191.msg7743356#msg7743356
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636191.120

In your previous thread you are selling a 1000 dollar Starbucks giftcard at 45% face value.

So of that 750 dollars in giftcards that you want to pawn, the fair market value for that is 45% of the face value of 750$ in giftcards. 0.45 x 750 = 337.5, you are approved for 70% of this amount.

So here's the math 0.45 x 750 = 337.5 and 70% of 337.5 would be a loan of  253.125 dollars in BTC equivalent. The interest will be 25.3125 dollars In BTC equivalent due after 2 weeks.

seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:21:04 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 01:43:14 AM by seandaniel

Hi there,

I would like to know if i am qualified for 0.5BTC loan, I can collateral my LocalBitcoin personal account with 70+ Succesful trade. You can change the full details.
(sorry this is the only collateral that i can give)
We can do an escrow. I will be using the funds for my 1 year old son for his medical check up. the rest i will use it in my buy and sell Gift Codes.

You can check my thread. and trust.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699343.0

I'f your not convenient with the 0.5BTC you can decrease the amount. But maximum payment is 2 weeks with 10% interest rate.

Thank You
StarbucksShop

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:23:55 AM

So I'm trying to understand what you post you are would loan me $450 but I would have to give you 70% collateral?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

So I'm trying to understand what you post you are would loan me $450 but I would have to give you 70% collateral?

No, the lent amount must be 70% of the collaterat at most!

justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:26:52 AM

Ok so  basically if you give me 750 dollars worth of Starbucks giftcards you will be approve for a  253.125 dollar loan at 10% interest for 2 weeks.
StarbucksShop

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:32:38 AM

Ok so  basically if you give me 750 dollars worth of Starbucks giftcards you will be approve for a  253.125 dollar loan at 10% interest for 2 weeks.

Oh OK now I understand but you said I would have to mail you the cards correct
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:41:40 AM

Oh OK now I understand but you said I would have to mail you the cards correct

Or enlighten me on how you plan to transfer ownership of the electronic version of the giftcards in a way that is irreversible. I want to have complete control and ownership to the giftcards.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:42:54 AM

Hi there,

I would like to know if i am qualified for 1BTC loan, I can collateral my LocalBitcoin personal account with 70+ Succesful trade. You can change the full details.
We can do an escrow. I will be using the funds for my 1 year old son for his medical check up. the rest i will use it in my buy and sell Gift Codes.

I'f your not convenient with the 1BTC you can decrease the amount. But maximum payment is 2 weeks with 10% interest rate.

Thank You

1btc seems a bit high what is the minimum amount you need. I would need some time to see if it can be done.
leevalle

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:43:33 AM

The loan is to get my car out of the repair shop and im already short on funds until my next paycheck on the 5th. But i need to get it out tomorrow cause the shop will be closed on the weekend. I get my paychecks every two weeks. I can pay you back in btc. Im actually looking for 1BTC loan but didnt want to push my luck. So whatever you would allow me to borrow.  

Just in case address is: 1J2qaYG6iMaZbncvHE3q5xG6uiVuU1nkrH
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:45:18 AM

The loan is to get my car out of the repair shop and im already short on funds until my next paycheck on the 5th. But i need to get it out tomorrow cause the shop will be closed on the weekend. I get my paychecks every two weeks. I can pay you back in btc. Im actually looking for 1BTC loan but didnt want to push my luck. So whatever you would allow me to borrow. 

What would be your incentive to pay back without any collateral?

seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:45:41 AM

Hi there,

I would like to know if i am qualified for 1BTC loan, I can collateral my LocalBitcoin personal account with 70+ Succesful trade. You can change the full details.

I'f your not convenient with the 1BTC you can decrease the amount. But maximum payment is 2 weeks with 10% interest rate.

Thank You

1btc seems a bit high what is the minimum amount you need. I would need some time to see if it can be done.

I did lower it to 0.5BTC.. I can surely pay on or before 2 weeks with 10% interest rate. It so happen that i was short in my budget and need some extra for my son..
I can pay you on or before.  august 15...

Thank You
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:48:14 AM

Hi there,

Thank You

I did lower it to 0.5BTC.. I can surely pay on or before 2 weeks with 10% interest rate. It so happen that i was short in my budget and need some extra for my son..
I can pay you on or before.  august 15...

Thank You

Why not take out an overdraft on your bank account or ask a family member, paying 30$ interest seems such a waste of money, if you happen to have so little...

seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:53:00 AM

Hi there,

Thank You

Thank You

Why not take out an overdraft on your bank account or ask a family member, paying 30$ interest seems such a waste of money, if you happen to have so little...

If i can do that i'm sure i will not ask for a loan Smiley
But i respect your comment.  Wink
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:22:07 AM

Hi there,

Thank You

Thank You

If i can do that i'm sure i will not ask for a loan Smiley
But i respect your comment.  Wink

I will approve your 0.5 BTC loan if you can satisfy all three of the following conditions:

1. Proof you have a baby, PM me or post here a picture of you and your baby with your username showing.
2. Proof that your baby needs the medical checkup.
3. Provide a BTC address.

Pre-approval conditions will expire in 24 hours...along with your chances of a loan.
leevalle

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:24:11 AM

What would be your incentive to pay back without any collateral?

Honestly. I cannot pay any fee up front.  I can provide you a Promissory Note to take legal actions if i dont pay you back, ID or whatever documents or personal information you need. Other than those and my words to pay you back i have nothing else. I know im pushing my luck so whatever you think is good enough to accept my loan application.  I have my facebook page in my profile as well and my phone number.  And i can start making the Promissory Note if you would accept such a thing? So whatever you decide, no hard feelings if you cant.  At least you considered it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: