Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 CoinPawn🌟🌟🌟  (Read 2655 times)
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:06:09 PM

Amount: .1
Duration: A week and a half
Amount to be repayed: .11

Using this as investing money to buy an account and earn by posting, I don't have enough yet to buy an account to earn with, and it'd be a great help as I am always online and posting. .11 is not hard to earn back when buying an account.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:42:06 PM

op seems to be approving loans without the ability to fund them. I'd be cautious sending him any collateral

justbtcme (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:00:40 PM

op seems to be approving loans without the ability to fund them. I'd be cautious sending him any collateral

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695984.0

After selling so many coins you would figure I'll have a few bits to lend. I do offer to escrow for any loan/pawn or sale. Please kindly remove your accusation.

Also, the CoinPawn will be temporary closed...until further notice...
seandaniel

Activity: 280

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 01:04:28 AM

After selling so many coins you would figure I'll have a few bits to lend. I do offer to escrow for any loan/pawn or sale. Please kindly remove your accusation.

Hello,

Any update for my loan?..

Thank You
Prez

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:16:43 AM

Hello,

Thank You

Looks like he has stopped giving loans at this time.
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 01:28:45 AM

Hello,

Thank You

Looks like he has stopped giving loans at this time.

ok.. we will wait then..
downsouth

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:59:25 AM

All loans on standby until a 25BTC deal come through today. I shipped out some casascius coins and stupidly didn't buy insurance or ship registered mail. I will need another 24 hours to send the previous approved loans.

You can still request a loan but I won't be able to process it until after 24 hours.

Hi did your did go through because I really need my loan

This guy scammed me out of some coin. I would be weary to give him a loan....

Nobody scammed you out of anything. Since you are following the lost that I have been making why don't you follow the ones where I had posted I had emergency trip pop up and I have to leave town to take care of a matter so I can't really tend to Starbucks for the next couple days. I have sole over 10k of Starbucks on here so no. No one ran off with your money I am going to reopen my Starbucks operation on here back up in a couple days

Maybe if you had communicated that in the first place it would have helped. You have been non-responsive to my messages for 3 days. I would consider that scamming as the product hasn't been delivered. Until then, I can only hope you will fulfill your end of the bargain. I will update this thread if and when the StarbucksShop delivers. In the meantime, I would wait to see how this plays out if you intend on giving him a loan.
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:01:16 AM

All loans on standby until a 25BTC deal come through today. I shipped out some casascius coins and stupidly didn't buy insurance or ship registered mail. I will need another 24 hours to send the previous approved loans.

You can still request a loan but I won't be able to process it until after 24 hours.

Nobody scammed you out of anything. Since you are following the lost that I have been making why don't you follow the ones where I had posted I had emergency trip pop up and I have to leave town to take care of a matter so I can't really tend to Starbucks for the next couple days. I have sole over 10k of Starbucks on here so no. No one ran off with your money I am going to reopen my Starbucks operation on here back up in a couple days

Maybe if you had communicated that in the first place it would have helped. You have been non-responsive to my messages for 3 days. I would consider that scamming as the product hasn't been delivered. Until then, I can only hope you will fulfill your end of the bargain. I will update this thread if and when the StarbucksShop delivers. In the meantime, I would wait to see how this plays out if you intend on giving him a loan.

look at his trust feedback. He receive a red color now..
downsouth

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:10:46 AM

I can post the messages between us as well as the transaction showing the payment sent. It was only $65 so not a big deal but I figured I would let you guys know before giving them a loan. Let me know if you want some screenshots, otherwise best of luck on your future endeavors.

Please provide evidence. Would be a great service to the community.

Of course. As of August 3rd, this vendor has not reply to my messages anymore. Still have not received any codes. I will update when we received.

http://s18.postimg.org/mel06wu51/Screen_Shot_2014_08_02_at_11_00_07_PM.png

http://s18.postimg.org/z3faql09h/Screen_Shot_2014_08_02_at_11_01_48_PM.png

http://s18.postimg.org/5bd6ea74l/Screen_Shot_2014_08_02_at_11_01_54_PM.png

Payment:
http://s18.postimg.org/4kkg8i4r9/Screen_Shot_2014_08_02_at_11_00_59_PM.png

Bit Jam

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:12:08 AM

f it
justbtcme (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:25:54 AM

I'll remove neg once you deliver on those Starbucks cards
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:32:55 AM

I'll remove neg once you deliver on those Starbucks cards

someone lend him 0.9BTC
and 0.1 from haploid.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=719232.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: