Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible reasons for why the Bitcoin price is going down  (Read 825 times)
keanbosch (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:23:52 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 05:40:42 PM by keanbosch

Possible reasons for why the Bitcoin price is going down:

• Dell is selling their first bitcoins.
  • The whales (big Bitcoin holders) are selling.
  • There is no real reason to go up, and crypto in general doesn’t seem to like stability, so it either goes up or down.
  • Investors think Bitcoin is still in Bubble territory.
  • A lot of people have their summer vacations right now. People who hold BTC sell some to get money for travel and vacations.
  • Miners are selling and no new investments are being made.

The only reason I think is viable to the price drop is
  • The whales (big Bitcoin holders) are selling.

We all know that if someone who's holding a big stake in bitcoin and selling it could affect its pricing (correct me if im wrong)..

And the question is who? Satoshi? Smiley I don't think so..

Full Story

“It’s money 2.0, a huge huge huge deal.”
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:27:12 PM

why do all the noobs panic at just a few dollar drop.. dont they realise that prices move up and down... the 2014 average shows that todays price is above average so chill out stop panicking. and most of all dont sell at a loss as that just makes you the loser.... literally

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:28:21 PM

why do all the noobs panic at just a few dollar drop.. dont they realise that prices move up and down... the 2014 average shows that todays price is above average so chill out stop panicking. and most of all dont sell at a loss as that just makes you the loser.... literally

so true but we will see that all the time. it will never change.

personally i dont care if we have 300 USD or 800 USD. thats not the interesting part for long term success.

keanbosch (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:32:37 PM

The word panic sounds just not right but "Alarming"  Wink
It could be alarming if the price continues to drop as it is expected to rise for the rest of the year..
Anyway the drop just started for quiet few days but if that continues then that really something fishy goin out there..

“It’s money 2.0, a huge huge huge deal.”
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:33:44 PM

I have a radical theory that supply is slightly ahead of demand. But that may be the whiskey talking.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: