Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Bitmain Antminer S1 180 GH with PSU make offer 23 available 7 BTC Shipped  (Read 532 times)
dot99 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:28:23 PM

Selling my 180 GH/s Bitmain Antminer S1. I have 23 left .  You will receive the miner and PSU. I have 17 Corsair 500W/ 2 EVGA 500W / 2 Coolmax 1000W PSUs first buyers get to choose what they would like.  .28 BTC each or your BEST OFFER. OR take them all for 7 BTC shipped anywhere in continental USA  They all work fine.  Willing to use escrow and will sell all or part minimum of 6 units per order .  US shipment ONLY

The units have been running with no problem in cool environment for the last 2 months. The are currently over clocked and running with no problems. If you would like to see the machines in action just send PM and I will send you a link where the machines are monitored. Can help with set up if buyer is local or it will provide 7 days of tech support via teamviewer.

Shipping is not included in the price depend on the price of FedEx Ground from Brooklyn, NY. You can pay for any shipping method you would like. In the event you request escrow shipping must be sent to my BTC address to pay for the shipping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: