Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:43:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fedup with it  (Read 1106 times)
fedup with it (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:59:33 PM

im starting to think this crypto is a giant ponzi scheme that will be the death of us all and it probably will be.

I'm arbitaging between 2 differ ditherent exchanges the only accept vague scam like payment processors egopay being the least scamage of them all but they keep refusing my deposits

HATH

ENY1 eny had a problem with EGOPAY deposits woth it a nightmare to use wots going on here?Huh??

WHY THE HELL IS EGOPAY DOMINONT OF THEM ALL i want to do is make money and these idiots all they do is get in my way... its not just egopay but others as well OKPAYi carnt even verify my mobiiolllll number with them
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:27:59 PM

I got 99 problems but a bitc-oin ain't one...Wink
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

Well, just don't use those shady exchanged. Where are you located at and which exchanges are you currently using or trying to use? Maybe we have some better and more secure options for you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:31:19 PM

Your fault for using such exchanges. I use Coinbase without a problem.

Just because you fell for a scam site doesn't justify your calling the currency a scam. Let's say I bought bonds that turned to junk, using dollars. Does that make dollars a scam?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:36:49 PM

Don't trade if you don't know what you are doing.

Store your BTC safe and come back in 10 years and be a happy man.

btcguys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:36:37 AM

Just because you fell for a scam site doesn't justify your calling the currency a scam. Let's say I bought bonds that turned to junk, using dollars. Does that make dollars a scam?

a better alternative to coinbase is cryptsy.com in the US.

some of the advantages of cryptsy over coinbase:
-no need to link bank account
-credit card is not required for instant transactions ( you do not have to wait 4 to 5 business days to receive $ or bitcoins)
-low fee 0.25% compare to 1%+15cents
-customer support that will answer. good luck sending an email to coinbase
-oh no crap like "your transaction was denied due to high risk. try again in few weeks"
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:39:37 AM

I NEVER thought I would say this, but try PayPal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:01:21 AM

I NEVER thought I would say this, but try PayPal.

Unless he is sending the Paypal - never use Paypal.  Paypal is full retard.

OP is complaining the guys in the dark back alley are shady....hmmmm.... maybe go to the lighted street and use real established exchanges for arb.
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:57:43 AM

im starting to think this crypto is a giant ponzi scheme that will be the death of us all and it probably will be.

For your info: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Myths#Bitcoin_is_a_pyramid_scheme
Bitcoin is nearly opposite of a pyramid scheme in a mathematical sense. Because Bitcoins are algorithmically made scarce, no exponential benefit is derived from introducing new users to use of it. There is a quantitative benefit in having additional interest or demand, but this is in no way exponential.

I'm arbitaging between 2 differ ditherent exchanges the only accept vague scam like payment processors egopay being the least scamage of them all but they keep refusing my deposits

HATH

ENY1 eny had a problem with EGOPAY deposits woth it a nightmare to use wots going on here?Huh??

WHY THE HELL IS EGOPAY DOMINONT OF THEM ALL i want to do is make money and these idiots all they do is get in my way... its not just egopay but others as well OKPAYi carnt even verify my mobiiolllll number with them

Just stop using those exchanges, and be careful with scams.
As they always say, "if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:21:35 PM

I would look into this more before trading again to be honest. Having a go and saying it is a scam because you did not ensure you knew what you were doing before trading does not back up your claim that this currency is a scam.

I am sure if you researched more you would find that you could do really well and fears of being scammed will be a lot less.
JohnFromWIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:08:53 PM

Crypto is:
An innovative protocol
Decentralized Currency
For some it's a political statement.

It's these things and more before it's a means for making money from valueless work.
If it's not as open to manipulation as longer running fiat exchanges, that's too bad.
But it's not really crypto at fault.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:00:48 PM

Your fault for using such exchanges.
as above and also its not bitcoin problem its exchange comapny's problems
C.Steven

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:03:02 PM

The price difference exists for a reason.
If the exchanges are legit and the deposits/withdrawals work smoothly, people would have taken the opportunity and the price gap would be narrowed.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:09:31 PM

Scams cam happen with FIAT and do happen on a daily basis. It's one responsability to try to not get scammed. Of course the authorities will help you more if it's FIAT money what you've lost and not cryptomoney tho, this is true.

joshraban76

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:04:19 AM

a better alternative to coinbase is cryptsy.com in the US.

some of the advantages of cryptsy over coinbase:
-no need to link bank account
-credit card is not required for instant transactions ( you do not have to wait 4 to 5 business days to receive $ or bitcoins)
-low fee 0.25% compare to 1%+15cents
-customer support that will answer. good luck sending an email to coinbase
-oh no crap like "your transaction was denied due to high risk. try again in few weeks"

I have been looking into this but is there a way to use an echeck without a legit brick and mortar bank acct. We used to be able to use walmart money card and then ACH withdraw from that but I think the rules have changed and they no longer allow ACH withdrawals. If we must still deposit into a regulated bank acct then there is still a tally that can and will be reported if and when you start reaching high withdrawals and deposits. Is there another card that we can get so we can make these deposits and withdrawals without the scrutiny that an fdic backed bank would have.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:25:00 AM

I guess you have to do your research on specific websites as well as crypto, before jumping into using them.
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

I have seen people making similar arguments as OP again and again.
When mtgox dies, people stream bitcoin is dead.
When a hyip/ponzi turn to be a scam, people say bitcoin is a scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: