Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZigHash Now Offering ZenMiner Hosting  (Read 816 times)
ZigHash (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:37:05 PM

Sick of absurd electricity costs? Is your internet up and down causing you to lose money? Sick of waiting on long shipping times and dealing with customs?

Introducing ZenMiner

ZenMiner is a cutting edge hosting solution offering competitive pricing for all things Crypto. From Scrypt to SHA-256, we have you covered. Say goodbye to long shipping transit times and get activated in as little as little as 5 Minutes*! Mining down time is a thing of the past! We offer 99.9% uptime on ALL of our miners! If your miner has issues, our system AUTOMATICALLY switches to a working miner, minimizing downtime. Ready to have your miner shipped to you? Simply email us where to ship it to!

The Convenience of the ZenCloud!

Use our co-location service to stand up your miners within 24 hours, and don’t wait for your delivery. Simply buy the miner(s) from our website www.ZigHash.com and wait for the activation code to arrive in your email.
You can then manage your miners through your ZenMiner Cloud Hosting account
Already have a ZenCloud account? Be sure to purchase with the same email address tied to your account and we'll automatically provision your device to that account!
Are you ready to take delivery?  Just tell us where to ship it, and we will ship it to you!
99.9% up-time reliability

What is Equipment Protection?
This works just like an extended warranty on your miner. If your equipment goes down during your hosting contract, we’ll immediately replace your device and handle the RMA with the manufacturer directly! Oh, and we’ll also compensate you for any downtime you experience.

What Pools can I Choose From?

COINKING
NiceHash
CleverMining
Multipool.us
Wafflepool
TradeMyBit

What does it cost after my free month of hosting is up?
GAW Fury- $.11 a day
GAW Black Widow- $.98 a day
GAW Falcon- $2.20 a day
GAW War Machine- $4.41 a day
AntMiner S3- $.90
A2 Terminator- $1.50

So what do I do now?
Simply purchase your miner at http://www.zighash.com/collections/zenminer, wait for an activation email, pick from 1 of the 6 pools and PROFIT!

With ANY ZenMiner purchase receive 1 Month of Hosting FREE of Charge!
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:16:01 PM

1250 for war machine 5 days ago...now 950...sad panda Sad

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
ZigHash (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:41:44 PM

1250 for war machine 5 days ago...now 950...sad panda Sad
Unfortunately we do not control pricing! Sorry about that
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:17:25 AM

i have bought a few items from Jacob. i love the prices. usually they are pretty much on par with the others but sometimes there is a price war and i can get in on some pretty good deals. Im happy with the service.
plus Zighash was able to get my miners activated faster than GAWMiners in a few cases (less than an hour the other day). i guess it was just luck but it made me some money.
thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: