Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .3 BTC 20% intesrest rate/August 5th  (Read 989 times)
leevalle (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:21:36 PM

Newbie looking for a loan of .3 BTC at 20% interest and will repay back onTuesday August 5th. Unfortunately, i dont have any form of collateral. So not expecting much to get from my request other than maybe a lot of negative comments.  If anyone is willing to make some kind of arrangements please PM me. If anyone has nothing but insults or unnecessary comments because of assumptions, im sorry, hope karma gets the best of you.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:03:11 AM

Newbie...i dont have any form of collateral. So not expecting much to get from my request other than maybe a lot of negative comments.

Then why post it in the first place?
It would hurt the forum for someone to give a person like you coins. That is not a negative comment, just truth. Should someone be stupid enough to give their coins to you, it would do nothing but promote an acceptance that it is okay for scammers to come on here with no history and no collateral and ask for coins.
Please, lock the thread.
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:21:20 AM

Newbie...i dont have any form of collateral. So not expecting much to get from my request other than maybe a lot of negative comments.

Then why post it in the first place?
It would hurt the forum for someone to give a person like you coins. That is not a negative comment, just truth. Should someone be stupid enough to give their coins to you, it would do nothing but promote an acceptance that it is okay for scammers to come on here with no history and no collateral and ask for coins.
Please, lock the thread.

I couldn't put it any better.
leevalle (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:50:01 PM

Ask yourself why you posted on my thread. Judging people based on Number of posts or membership duration surely shows how closed minded you are.  But im not about to validate myself to anyone who will twist my words to how they want it to make it seem. 
doV

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:18:22 PM

Judging people based on Number of posts or membership duration surely shows how closed minded you are.
We don't care about the number of your posts, you have to provide collateral in order to get a loan here Undecided
leevalle (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:19:37 PM

Judging people based on Number of posts or membership duration surely shows how closed minded you are.
We don't care about the number of your posts, you have to provide collateral in order to get a loan here Undecided

I wasnt talking about on getting a loan.  If u read the comment that person said, pretty sure pertains to that.  Im not making anyone trust me and give me coins. This really is pointless to explain im just gonna be blamed for wasting peoples' time if this goes on. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: