Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 07:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 105 USD Skrill for BTC  (Read 755 times)
sovize (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:47:53 PM

Hello

I have got 105 USD skrill funds

ready send first to trusted old members here

accept rate 5% less in BTC for my skrill

waiting for offers
thanks
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:50:50 PM

If you can show your Skrill Statement then PM me.

waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

I am also interested but first of all clear question by deadly because its very important if you have statement then may be this exchange is possible

shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:38:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

Same,first need to watch ur skrill account

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 11:41:40 PM

After losing 100s of USD to scammers, that used stolen account and stolen CCs to fund those, I have given up on trading against skrill and Neteller.

Concerned

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:36:53 AM

I can buy 25 EUR of skrill
Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:37:26 AM

After losing 100s of USD to scammers, that used stolen account and stolen CCs to fund those, I have given up on trading against skrill and Neteller.

That happens  Angry

It primarily sucks cause I have Neteller, it is how I am paid. I have $370 in there at the moment, I cannot trade cause people won't take me seriously. I have done successful trades with Dr.Exchanger, and others - I have Localbitcoins as well but still people are remaining stagnant.

Not sure what else to do, Australian's cannot use services like MoneyPak, we don't have that here.

Only other options are bank transfers, BPAY, and the likes - unless anyone is willing to trade with me?

Dr.Exchanger left me feedback on Localbitcoins but not here for some reason?

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Sora/ << I have not traded much with Localbitcoins, however, I have 2 reps to date. >>
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:40:58 AM

Use the virtual credit card of neteller to buy bitcoins at one of the services that allow bitcoin buys with a huge markup. Maybe you even find a service that accepts Neteller directly.

Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:48:22 AM

Use the virtual credit card of neteller to buy bitcoins at one of the services that allow bitcoin buys with a huge markup. Maybe you even find a service that accepts Neteller directly.

Well, I would prefer to use Neteller, one issue is that Skrill won't let me upload funds from my Neteller account so I cannot trade that way. I have both a Debit Card & the Virtual Card, I get paid in to my Neteller account so I could not initiate a charge-back regardless, not my intention since I have had many good trades.

Neteller is a good option, yes accounts do get hacked but I am pretty safe with my account details.

I am not sure where to buy BTC with a virtual card and I am not willing to pay markups. I could use my BPAY option, just takes a day but I could use that and get it quicker and suffer only a 2% chop of the funds. Otherwise, for me to withdrawal from my card it charges me $6 or $30 via an EFT.

I'd prefer a simple trade with Neteller.

https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/neteller/

These people accept it at the moment, though I'd prefer AUD and/or USD at last resort.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: