Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT! sgminerwindows.com Stealing Bitcoins!  (Read 1264 times)
sammir (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:18:40 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 07:12:14 PM by sammir

hi guys, my history start yesterday when i was trying to find some good miner for blackcoins so I go to the best known pool of this currency blackcoinpool.com the website looks profesional but see where are the trick here.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
when you download that miner nothing happens, an hour later i go to my btc wallet and there is my surprise!
[spoiler][/spoiler]
i think these miner are something in autoit that sends all my btc to a particular address, the rarity of this none of my antivirus detect nothing.
here the transation https://blockchain.info/address/1CY4DWVwBjiVxicUH8w2UHgcHvPEBqokZ2?sort=0
and here are my btc right now. https://blockchain.info/es/address/14DQtdeQYcvUALxVYacnewBAMpHko4i2GF
so guys take care with this site.
 Cry

after an arduous investigation, we discovered that blackcoinpool.com had no interference in fact, rather sgminerwindows.com, so we duly notified users to be very careful with that website.

1HwERQLFH4wxHiikQkbP899YEhhB7tFHN
sammir (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:31:00 PM

ups posted in the wrong section sorry ! some mod can move to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 please?

chnchapters

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:33:29 AM

Sammir you posted in IRC and I replied but you were already gone.
You were posting in #blackcoinpool and we all moved to #blackcoin

I tried to respond but u left to quick. So, then wanting to help, I used ur IRC username, and checked the pool using my admin account for anyone with a username "sammir" and found an email.
I emailed you immediately, asking how I could help, what the issue was, and what I saw in the pool's logs.

This happened in all of 5 min and you are already posting a crazy accusation on Bitcoin Talk Forums??
literally like 5 min.

I am not sure what you did, but anyone can see that is not Blackcoinpool.com

Those are outside links to mining software. That has absolutely nothing to do with Black Coin or Black Coin Pool.

I am sorry for what happened, and would be happy to help u set up a miner correctly.

But we are simply not responsible for something that happens when you are using outside links and not on blackcoinpool.com. You never mined on our pool, that is not our software, you have no connection to us in any way but signing up for an account on BCP. It looks to me like some userend error, but let me look closer.

I still would like to help any way I can.
But this has nothing to with blackcoinpool.com
CryptoKenzi

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

That is not even Blackcoin pool.. that is a non-related outside website that has nothing to do with Blackcoins.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:01:01 AM

~3000 workers active and you seem to be the only one with some evil virus in sgminer

of course the problem isn't on your side, right?  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
chnchapters

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:11:30 AM

Sammir I emailed you immediatly, and would still be glad to help you set up your miner if you still wanted.

But this post is just nonsense.
A mod should delete this as it is obvious nonsense.

You showed a transaction and nothing else, you could have sent that out or bought something, or that could be from any thing.
sammir (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:59:20 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 05:41:34 PM by sammir

its okey guys im stupid and i dont care now, but i know i was in these site sgminerwindows.com i DONT EVEN ENTRY IN ANOTHER FUCKING SITE. im done i learn a big lession dont trust like that again.
i know how works stealers and botnets its too easy change the link for other infected and switch time in time.
so nobody can say it doesn't in that site because i lose the coins after install it in my computer like some minutes after.
edit:

there is the chain

here the transation https://blockchain.info/address/1CY4DWVwBjiVxicUH8w2UHgcHvPEBqokZ2?sort=0
and here are my btc right now. https://blockchain.info/es/address/14DQtdeQYcvUALxVYacnewBAMpHko4i2GF

~3000 workers active and you seem to be the only one with some evil virus in sgminer

of course the problem isn't on your side, right?  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

yes bro you laugh, thats was my fault, but really im not noob just was not paying attention because i trust in bitcointalk btw i lose 300 uds and nobody give me back so i dont care nothing now.

-------------------------------------------
and again guys this is not my first coin, i don't send the bitcoins to nobody, i don't entry in any other page then only blackcoin.co, blackcoinpool.com and then sgminerwindows.com so please Stop it to say it was my fault, because I'm SURE that NO.
again is not my first coin.

more info about the scam:

Actually that software steals your bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, auroracoin +++ many more and uploads the wallet files via ftp.  So they have all your wallets.... I reverse engineered the file and it was formerly known as the mudusaminer which ripped people off.  The wallets are sent to http://ftp://212.48.76.120 with the login credentials "medusaminer" password: "barkleys".

more info?

Its definitely a virus and steals around 10 wallet files ....  I took apart the windows 4.2.2 wallet.

i trusted friend reverse engineered the file and there is the information about.

Sammir I emailed you immediatly, and would still be glad to help you set up your miner if you still wanted.

But this post is just nonsense.
A mod should delete this as it is obvious nonsense.

You showed a transaction and nothing else, you could have sent that out or bought something, or that could be from any thing.

you should delete that link from your pool bro and stop say its have nonsense bro i have proof of that and i think you are involved in that shit.

omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:15:47 PM

Yes that link from the pool is a virus, from sgminerwindows.com.  If you don't believe me by all means, go download it and run it.  The sgminer.exe file will clean you out, I took the file apart and posted those details regarding it (ftp addresses, multiple wallet thefts etc).  Other pools are linking that same site for the sgminer too, it needs to be removed everywhere.
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:10:06 AM

anyone who actually thinks there are 3000 miners on Blackcoinpool.com is an idiot.
Look at their posted hashrates and then think about the kinds of buy volume that would have been creating every day for monthes now.
And then find me an exchange with that kind of BC volume on it for every one of those days
oh wait, there isn't one.

occam's razor.

lol

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
sammir (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:20:18 AM

i dont know if you are the ringleader or what but you have something to do with it, you can start to give me back my coins 0.597 its a good start point.

omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:39:19 AM

I don't think blackcoinpool.com had anything directly to do with it.  It is possible the miner site had been compromised totally unrelated to blackcoin as other pools are linking to the same miner.  It really isn't fair to blame them for anything other than the bad link.  I personally mined with them for some time when it was still beta and unofficial until it became official and never had any issues. 
Undefeatable

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:44:07 AM

I dont think its stealing bitcoin, cause the payout is good.

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:46:03 AM

i dont know if you are the ringleader or what but you have something to do with it, you can start to give me back my coins 0.597 its a good start point.

and how do we know for sure that you didnt send that BTC off to an alt wallet you have and are trying to extort BTC from the pool. because the funny thing is i downloaded the miner from those links not that long ago and have had no issues, not to mention have mined many times since its launch and have never had anything stolen from my many wallets. if you have a problem i suggest you take it up with the owners of sgminerwindows.com as they are the ones that host the file's for download. BC and many other pools use that very same link so are they all stealing your btc to?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: