Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zionist shills on reddit  (Read 2159 times)
JimDowJones (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:43:07 PM

Who else  noticed the sudden influx of pro-israeli/zionist sentiment on reddit?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:58:23 AM

I  have certainly noticed a sudden influx of pro-israeli and pro-arab sentiment here and set a large number of sock puppets on ignore the last two weeks.

Just curious.  They pay you to post?  Is it a decent amount?
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:52:21 AM

I've never been a large redditor but i know the site is not as liberal as it appears to be. There is still censorship and other stuff on the site.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:23:22 AM

I've never been a large redditor but i know the site is not as liberal as it appears to be. There is still censorship and other stuff on the site.

that's because each subreddit has its own mods.. so sure you're going to find some bad apples here and there. overall though, reddit is a pretty good source for news and entertainment.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:09:10 PM

I don't lean any which one way except for peace and love but this is one factor (below). The escalation in conflict, especially that of the media war is probably the primary factor.

http://thehigherlearning.com/2014/07/11/israels-government-is-paying-college-students-to-spread-pro-israel-propaganda-on-social-media/
JohnFromWIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:56:48 PM

They are everywhere at the moment.
It's hard to tell who is a shill and who just believes they have a right to do whatever they want.
If you look at any Isreali media it's shocking the stuff they're saying.
It would be a challange to raise a child there that didn't believe one Israeli life was worth a thousand arab lives.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:50:20 PM

It's hard to tell who is a shill and who just believes they have a right to do whatever they want.
It would be a challange to raise a child there that didn't believe one Israeli life was worth a thousand arab lives.

I'd just like to know what the pay rates are.  Both, all sides, etc.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:51:38 PM

Well when Hamas sends in suicide bombers 1 hour after a cease fire starts, it's kind of hard to be terribly sympathetic with them.

The war would be over if Hamas put down its weapons.
JohnFromWIT

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:08:04 PM

Don't understand what your saying, if it's that the same goes on on the other side, yeah I get that.

Well when Hamas sends in suicide bombers 1 hour after a cease fire starts, it's kind of hard to be terribly sympathetic with them.

When did this happen?

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:35:36 PM

Don't understand what your saying, if it's that the same goes on on the other side, yeah I get that.

When did this happen?
It happened today.  Two Israelis killed, one more captured.  I heard it was a suicide bomber that killed the two, but it looks like that part is unconfirmed.  It happened 1.5 hours after the cease fire was put into effect.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:42:24 PM

It happened today.  Two Israelis killed, one more captured.  I heard it was a suicide bomber that killed the two, but it looks like that part is unconfirmed.  It happened 1.5 hours after the cease fire was put into effect.

The "beautiful" (use that sarcastically) thing about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is it usually flairs up again every 10-15 years or so which brings in a whole new generation viewing the conflict from the outside with no perspective. I'm sure a big portion of the bitcointalk crowd are in their teens or early 20s and have no memories of Hamas militants strapping on bombs and randomly walking into pizza parlors or getting on buses and blowing themselves up taking out innocent men, women & children. And what did they do it for, bizarre beliefs they will have a heavenly garden and 72 virgins waiting for them.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:04:58 PM

It happened today.  Two Israelis killed, one more captured.  I heard it was a suicide bomber that killed the two, but it looks like that part is unconfirmed.  It happened 1.5 hours after the cease fire was put into effect.

The "beautiful" (use that sarcastically) thing about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is it usually flairs up again every 10-15 years or so which brings in a whole new generation viewing the conflict from the outside with no perspective. I'm sure a big portion of the bitcointalk crowd are in their teens or early 20s and have no memories of Hamas militants strapping on bombs and randomly walking into pizza parlors or getting on buses and blowing themselves up taking out innocent men, women & children. And what did they do it for, bizarre beliefs they will have a heavenly garden and 72 virgins waiting for them.

So, what are the pay rates? Better than PrimeDice, I hope? Grin
beetcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:06:59 PM

man this whole israeli-palestine issue is confusing to me. i don't think i can take any sides, because both sides appear to be assholes but victims at the same time.. only israel has more money to get influence from the outside world. maybe israel is a little bit more culpable?
JohnFromWIT

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:35:28 PM

man this whole israeli-palestine issue is confusing to me. i don't think i can take any sides, because both sides appear to be assholes but victims at the same time.. only israel has more money to get influence from the outside world. maybe israel is a little bit more culpable?

There's always some conflict somewhere in the world and it's always reported as if you should already know all the sordid details.
If I knew of a news station that give a good description of the background of whatever situation as it arises,
I would watch that station without giving a shit what side it's being accused of being biased toward.

Spendulus, read your first post and figured out what you were saying,
If you haven't already blocked me I'd just like you to know that
"Hey, have you seen the Israeli propaganda?"
Does not in anyway mean
"All Hail Hammas"
And to knowingly limit your sources of info or opinion to those that agree with yours is just the saddest thing you could do.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:52:00 PM

I can understand why they're fighting. The land historically belonged to both sides so they all think it's theirs.
The best way here would be to somehow make this land uninhabitable, not worth fighting for, because they won't share it, there's too much hate.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:00:36 PM

Zionist shills are not only on reddit but are any proficient media and blogs and I woudn't be surprised if there aren't any here in the forums
I mean you can google it to find tons of articles talking about this matter with testemonies from said shills
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary-of-an-israeli-shill/
http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-shill-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fa7_1384213143

Heck it's even officially annouced by the Israeli foreigh minister seeking for shills (Israeli source)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:26:28 PM

Zionist shills are not only on reddit but are any proficient media and blogs and I woudn't be surprised if there aren't any here in the forums
I mean you can google it to find tons of articles talking about this matter with testemonies from said shills
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary-of-an-israeli-shill/
http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-shill-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fa7_1384213143

Heck it's even officially annouced by the Israeli foreigh minister seeking for shills (Israeli source)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3744516,00.html

The Israeli foreign Minister is not even from Israel, Hirschson was born in London, England, and grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa. Yet he is denouncing the legal right of Palestinian people for retaliating against the illegal occupation of their land Huh

http://judaicstudies.cah.ucf.edu/events.php?id=1342  

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:31:36 PM

What is shilling is passing off a website that is 80% propaganda against Israel and the "Jewish banker" conspiracy that is as old as time itself as a "veterans site."
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:37:12 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 09:58:41 PM by kuroman

What is shilling is passing off a website that is 80% propaganda against Israel and the "Jewish banker" conspiracy that is as old as time itself as a "veterans site."
did you miss the other websites or the official Israeli foreign minister stance?
beetcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:51:53 PM

i'd also like to note that the more info that comes out about zionist shills, the more people will suspect those who are pro-israel as those shills, which might lead to more fingerpointing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: