Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zionist shills on reddit  (Read 2159 times)
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

i'd also like to note that the more info that comes out about zionist shills, the more people will suspect those who are pro-israel as those shills, which might lead to more fingerpointing.
yes of course it does, and it's makes any pro-Israel a suspect, but I personally prefer to reply to and argue against their ideas with facts, rather than just pointing fingers because it's not constructive and I do believe in the fact that everyone is innocent until proven guilty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:34:41 PM

And what did they do it for, bizarre beliefs they will have a heavenly garden and 72 virgins waiting for them...

.... or maybe they just saw their children murdered whilst trying to take refuge in a UN school ?

You and I may become suicide bombers under such circumstances - and I for one am an atheist.

A whole new generation of men with nothing to lose is being born as we speak. A whole new generation of men who are today face to face with the horror of what one man/people is capable of perpetrating upon another man/people when they are in a position of power with no accountability - ironically, in much the same way that Jews were during WW2.

Seems to me that what is occuring is that (land issues aside) Israel are attempting to break the spirit of the people of Gaza - and what Hamas is doing, in a pitiful and emasculated kind of way, is saying that their spirit will not be broken.

I don't know the solution to the problem - but I do know that were it not for the US, and were it any other nation on Earth committing the crimes against humanity that Israel are, then our Governments would be calling for military intervention to end the violence (massacre). The UK has sent in the troops on much (much) more flimsy a legitimation.

Does this make me a pro-Arab shill ? I really don't care.
JimDowJones (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:02:27 AM

I knew this shit would attract flies, looks like at least 40% of the post were from paid shills. Keep in mind, all I did was state a very clear observation without an opinion and the thread still managed to derail.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:38:34 AM

I knew this shit would attract flies, looks like at least 40% of the post were from paid shills. Keep in mind, all I did was state a very clear observation without an opinion and the thread still managed to derail.

From what I've seen, I wouldn't say you're wrong, but you have to consider a couple things: the way you framed this could have been viewed as being biased - they'll argue the other side is probably doing the same; also, you can't ignore that the situation, serious as it is, will illicit strong reactions from a lot of people - no reason to believe money is the only incentive here; they might genuinely believe what they're saying.
JimDowJones (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:28:49 AM

From what I've seen, I wouldn't say you're wrong, but you have to consider a couple things: the way you framed this could have been viewed as being biased - they'll argue the other side is probably doing the same; also, you can't ignore that the situation, serious as it is, will illicit strong reactions from a lot of people - no reason to believe money is the only incentive here; they might genuinely believe what they're saying.
Being traders and speculators we should be able to remain objective.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:56:46 AM

Being traders and speculators we should be able to remain objective.

Sure, but don't forget that no one here is a machine (I think Smiley), and in these situations you're going to get a lot of people upset about it. That said, I've also noticed a lot of new accounts and even (probably bought) senior accounts suddenly show up and immediately start repeating all of the propaganda you see on the media.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:10:32 PM

Seems to me that what is occuring is that (land issues aside) Israel are attempting to break the spirit of the people of Gaza - and what Hamas is doing, in a pitiful and emasculated kind of way, is saying that their spirit will not be broken.
How can you say something like this when it is always Hamas who is keeping the war going?  If Hamas stopped attacking, the war would be over.  Israel is only attacking in retaliation.  Hamas has had plenty of chances for peace, and they always choose NOT to have it.
Victorius

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

...math, you can trust math.

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:42:49 PM

The problem with zionists is that not only they are hurting non jewish people, thay are also hurting jews around the world.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
kuroman

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:55:15 PM

You need to look up JIDF you'll some interesting facts, they seems to be working overtime nowadays and properly getting a nice cheque by the end of these events .
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:53:17 PM

The problem with zionists is that not only they are hurting non jewish people, thay are also hurting jews around the world.

See this is what I don't get, why is it you can blame or attack Jews worldwide for what Israel does yet you can't hold it against Muslims for what Saudi Arabia or Iran does?
kuroman

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:00:34 PM

See this is what I don't get, why is it you can blame or attack Jews worldwide for what Israel does yet you can't hold it against Muslims for what Saudi Arabia or Iran does?

to be fair he didn't, he said Zionists, and Zionist =/= jews, there are many decent Jews out there and I have friends that are Jews that are cool and disagrees with the massacre that Israel is doing right now
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

I have not noticed it. probably because i don't frequent subs like /r/worldnews and such.

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:09:48 AM

How can you say something like this when it is always Hamas who is keeping the war going?  If Hamas stopped attacking, the war would be over.  Israel is only attacking in retaliation.  Hamas has had plenty of chances for peace, and they always choose NOT to have it.

You're not going to understand what is happening there if you don't take into account the occupation, and the cruel conditions Israel is imposing on the Palestinians living in the occupied territories.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:59:22 AM

You're not going to understand what is happening there if you don't take into account the occupation, and the cruel conditions Israel is imposing on the Palestinians living in the occupied territories.

Hmm.. let me compare the situation.

1. Is it possible for a Muslim to live in Israel:

Ans. Yes. 20% of the Israeli population is Muslim.

2. Is it possible for a Jew to live in an Arab nation?

Ans. No. There are no Jews in Arab nations.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:31:51 AM

So, do you think we need to go back 3000 years with this to get a basic understanding of the situation, or should we just recognize that when you oppress people, they aren't going to like it?
kuroman

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:47:26 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 12:00:35 PM by kuroman

1-Yes but they live as sub humans, even in the Laws Jew people has more right and advantages than non Jews.
2-Yes, and you are wrong, and Jews lived in Muslim countries for centuries and still do although the vast majority immigrated to Israel due to better standard of living (as the countries they used to live are in development countries such as Morocco for example), Do Jews has the same rights as Muslims in a country like Morocco, yes they do.
It would be nice for people would verify their stuff before posting wrong things..... I mean it's not a secret or anything even UK or US politics know such things https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9C_5CICiU
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:54:36 AM

It's possible in some, but would be a small minority with restricted rights depending on the state.

Turkey - 3%
Iran - 2% non muslim including jewish
Jordan - 2% other religion, could be jewish
Saudia Arabia - 0%
Kuwait - 0%

JohnFromWIT

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:01:32 PM

1-Yes but they live as sub humans, even in Laws Jew people has more right and advantages than non Jews.
2-Yes, and you are wrong, and Jews lived in Muslim countries for centuries and still do although the vast majority immigrated to Israel due to better standard of living (as the countries they used to live are in development countries such as Morocco for example), Do Jews has the same rights as Muslims in a country like Morocco, yes they do.
It would be nice for people would verify their stuff before posting wrong things..... I mean it's not a secret or anything even UK or US politics know such things https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9C_5CICiU

What radio station is that?

kuroman

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:21:00 PM

What radio station is that?
I really don't know, but it seems there are several videos from that same radio show, that are recommended when you watch the video, I'm pretty sure some would have on the description the name of the show and the radio station
JohnFromWIT

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:40:23 PM

He seems to know the importance of arguing the facts.
Not just picking a side and doggedly defending it.
EDIT: Turns out he's a British MP.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: