Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RageCore.com - [Game] - Core Prize: 0.028 BTC  (Read 3749 times)
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:25:32 PM

Looks interesting,i will try this out. Smiley
RageCore (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:43:28 AM

I am working on a 2nd and 3rd place prize for winners now.

I will be announcing the details in the OP within the next few days. Stay tuned.  Cool
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:13:09 AM

I will be announcing the details in the OP within the next few days. Stay tuned.  Cool

Sweet! (and im not just saying that cos im in 2nd place Wink )

BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:59:02 AM

I will be announcing the details in the OP within the next few days. Stay tuned.  Cool

sweets hope i can ranking 2nd or 3rd..
its oke if u 2nd @Devil..  Grin
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

I will be announcing the details in the OP within the next few days. Stay tuned.  Cool

sweets hope i can ranking 2nd or 3rd..
its oke if u 2nd @Devil..  Grin

Ill be happy if I can get 3rd.  I am a little worried about Viper, hes catching up quick Shocked

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:43:35 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 03:02:56 PM by DeViL303

Im spending way too much time on Ragecore, its really addictive!

Im winning now, sweet,  But im sure once allen20008 wakes up ill be losing again. its ok though,  I already got the rage bonus so im up 20% even if I lose! Grin

RageCore (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:41:42 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 04:54:04 PM by RageCore

I'm glad you are having fun playing ragecore!

We are more than 50% through this first round and have so far given away .144 BTC in Bonuses!

I promised something for the 2nd and 3rd place winner, and I've posted it in the OP. After much thought, 2nd and 3rd place players will be added automatically into the next round without having to pay. However, because there was no payment, they will not be eligible for the core prize. From many messages (Thanks for everyone's input) from players in the game that there should be more prizes for players in the game so I will be doing a poll on what we should be doing for Round 3 and going forward.

Any input is appreciated and will be considered.

Please feel free to say what you think and give your input:

1. Remove the Rage Bonus.

This will allow an extra 55% to give away to the #1 alliance, and #1 galaxy.

2. Lower the entry price.

I've had one or two people say that 0.01 is too much, and should be 0.001 - 0.002.

Currently, 2 people is a large % of players currently playing, so I am taking this into consideration but want to see if anyone else feel's the same.
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

I've been interested in playing this game....However, I have no idea what its like and if I will be good or not.

Also- It seems like it is a game where the more you play the higher your score will be, so what incentive do people have to join late during the week? 

.01 does seem a bit much...heck I would really like to try it out but I don't want to get in now because I feel I would just lose the .01....

KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:52:31 PM

You should add a demo to the game so you can try it out for free first?

yes, free rolls is must. waiting for that can't send 10mbtc just like that.
RageCore (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:59:15 PM

I've been interested in playing this game....However, I have no idea what its like and if I will be good or not.

Also- It seems like it is a game where the more you play the higher your score will be, so what incentive do people have to join late during the week? 

.01 does seem a bit much...heck I would really like to try it out but I don't want to get in now because I feel I would just lose the .01....

I watched a player in just a few days go from the smallest to #6... He's got a chance to win the core prize even though he's started 50% into the round.

It's true, the longer you wait to join the round, your chances do go down to winning, however even after joining 50% late you can do a few things that can give you an advantage.

At the rate of players signing up to play, you most likely will NOT get the Rage Bonus.

Here's a few points you can take into considerations for this round. Otherwise, there's always round 2 that starts in a few day's  Wink

You can practice for round #2, so when it starts, you know exactly what you'd need to do.

The top 5 players are currently constantly under attack, there are over a dozen different strategy's that could be used to get into the top 3 even after 50% of the round is over.

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:14:18 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 12:39:34 PM by DeViL303

I agree , there needs to be some incentive for players to join late, I had an idea that player could join on the last day for 15% fee or something like that? that way they can get some practice in for next round cheaply, and also it would bump up the Core prize a little bit on the last day?

I'm glad you are having fun playing ragecore!

We are more than 50% through this first round and have so far given away .144 BTC in Bonuses!

I promised something for the 2nd and 3rd place winner, and I've posted it in the OP. After much thought, 2nd and 3rd place players will be added automatically into the next round without having to pay. However, because there was no payment, they will not be eligible for the core prize. From many messages (Thanks for everyone's input) from players in the game that there should be more prizes for players in the game so I will be doing a poll on what we should be doing for Round 3 and going forward.

Any input is appreciated and will be considered.

That's great about 2nd and third prizes , I wonder could it be set up so that 2nd and 3rd place get some kind of "free entry credit" instead of automatic entry into next round, I mean so that it doesn't need to be used on the very next round,  cos top players might want to take a break in between rounds. Smiley

Please feel free to say what you think and give your input:

1. Remove the Rage Bonus.

This will allow an extra 55% to give away to the #1 alliance, and #1 galaxy.

2. Lower the entry price.

I've had one or two people say that 0.01 is too much, and should be 0.001 - 0.002.

Currently, 2 people is a large % of players currently playing, so I am taking this into consideration but want to see if anyone else feel's the same.

Im not too bothered about lowering the entry fee as it makes the core prize grow quicker @ 0.01, but if it would suit more people , how about something like halving the entry fee to 0.005btc, I think 0.001 would be too low to ever get any kind of decent core prize, I want to see the core prize get to 1BTC soon! Smiley  I think removing the Rage Bonus is a good idea, and I think it would be cool to put a higher % of the fee into the core prize.

I also like the idea No.1 alliance prize, not so sure about No.1 Galaxy prize, as the player has no control over which other players are in their galaxy, so it would just be kind of random prize?  

RageCore (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:06:36 PM

################# Announcement #################

Round 2 starts in less than a day!

In round 1 we gave away a total of .2 BTC!

Round 2 is about to start as the final battle for round 1 core prize is taking place.

Please register (if you have not already) and prepare for round 2.

Last round stats:
Rage Bonus: .144 BTC
Core Prize: .056 BTC

Once the round ends, you will be able to see the winner of the core prize in the hall of fame:
http://www.ragecore.com/famehall.php
RageCore (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:49:50 PM

That's great about 2nd and third prizes , I wonder could it be set up so that 2nd and 3rd place get some kind of "free entry credit" instead of automatic entry into next round, I mean so that it doesn't need to be used on the very next round,  cos top players might want to take a break in between rounds. Smiley

Sure!

2nd and 3rd place winner will receive a voucher to use in future rounds.

How to use it?
It's easy. Before you pay, you will see that you have a round voucher here. Click on that and you are ready to play. Smiley

Enjoy!
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:35:07 PM

So has anything changed for round 2 as far as money goes?  Rage and core bonus still available?
RageCore (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:38:44 PM

So has anything changed for round 2 as far as money goes?  Rage and core bonus still available?

Nothing has changed as far as Rage Bonus or Core Prize.

The only thing that has changed is 2nd and 3rd place winners get a free round.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:40:23 PM

Sure!

2nd and 3rd place winner will receive a voucher to use in future rounds.

How to use it?
It's easy. Before you pay, you will see that you have a round voucher here. Click on that and you are ready to play. Smiley

Enjoy!

That's great, nice one!

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:08:01 PM

Nothing has changed as far as Rage Bonus or Core Prize.

The only thing that has changed is 2nd and 3rd place winners get a free round.

I've received both the cote price and rage bonus, thanks Smiley
With the free round, do they still get a rage bonus?  And st place should get it ad well! Tongue jks... But maybe a bit more BTC? The feeis huge! Tongue
RageCore (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed playing, and hope you enjoy the changes to be made in the future.

With the free round, do they still get a rage bonus?

No.

2nd Place Winner:
Free Entry into next round (not eligible for rage bonus)

3rd Place Winner:
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:16:06 PM

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed playing, and hope you enjoy the changes to be made in the future.

With the free round, do they still get a rage bonus?

No.

2nd Place Winner:

3rd Place Winner:

voucher?? idk about voucher. i already send 0.01 Sad
can u give me back Smiley
RageCore (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

voucher?? idk about voucher. i already send 0.01 Sad

You can use your voucher next round I supose Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: