Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 04:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com HACKED !!???  (Read 1354 times)
odez999 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:37:54 AM

Hi

I just found out that on all 4 of my btc-e.com accounts wallet receive adresses have been changed !

I had 3 transactions, I received 3 transaction on old wallet adress ! (ballance on btc-e.com is still 0)
And when I look at blockchain info that old adress, from there it was transfered to some other adress (wich was used 1 that day to receive BTC from multiple adreses .. for only that day ...Nothing before or after !)

If my email was compromised or myself somehow ... I think there would be in history on btc-e.com, some kind of trace !
But in history when I log in there .. there is nothing ! (seems like someon have acess to server side)

I have other financial tied with emails used .. nothing is touched ! No traces over email of any kind ! no traces on computer also ... nothing ...

I think they have been compromised !

Anyone have acc on btc-e !!?? Have you checked your wallets ?

1 acc was not used for more than year (I have not touched it) and email tied to it is DEAD !

2 accs were empty !

1 was operational ... had like 150$ in BTC (I have received in last 5-7 days) .. is cleaned !

Interesting thing . .on all 4 receipt wallet adress was changed !

And one of my olld adresses keep on to receive funds ! Every time I would receive something .. it would be transfered to 8 hours later .. to some other (one time used adress) I checked on blockchain !

How the f*ck someone can transfer from allready expired wallet adress if he do not have acess to server side of btc-e !!??

First I thought btc-e did it . .some sort of reset or something ... but in all 3 cases of fund transfer ... receiver used 1 wallet adress per day .. then hooped to new one wich was used to receive funds that day .. then again new one !

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:22:22 AM

BTC-e is hacked everyday.  Smiley
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:47:01 AM

BTC-e is completely anonymous, so whether it is hacked never been confirmed
Brut

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:02:34 PM

hope you you ve been using google authentication
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:14:50 PM

You most likely had a very easy password, a reused password, or #1 most likely, keylogging malware on your system.

Also, use 2-factor-authentication.
b00s624

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

-----------✄----------

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:12:13 PM

read this site news you can see everythings

C.Steven

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

I just found out that on all 4 of my btc-e.com accounts wallet receive adresses have been changed !

Calm down dude, you can find the following message in the news page (https://btc-e.com/news/212).

Notification of Change of deposit addresses for BTC and LTC coins
19.07.14 16:55 from admin

Dear clients,
Due a hard work on update of deposit core on our exchange we updated all BTC and LTC deposit coin's addresses for all users.
Please do not forget to update deposit addresses on pools. We will not be able to accept coins on old addresses after an update.
Deposit/Withdrawal of NMC, NVC, FTC, XPM, PPC, TRC operating normally.
Do not forget to check an address where you sending your coins.

Regards,
BTC-e Team

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:44:59 PM

noob at its finest ... calling hack instead of reading news ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: