Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the actual world conflicts?  (Read 1961 times)
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:43:45 AM

Hey folks,

what do you think about the recent conflicts (russia, ukrain)
and espescially the middle east conflict??

regards,
bitsta
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:02:51 AM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta
RE middle east, simple question.

If there was no conflicts and all was well in the middle east, wouldn't the price of oil drop?

(I gotta feeling the fracking industry in the USA is going to make these sick puppies irrelevant...)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:44:11 AM

Well I guess if man had a natural enemy, it would then be us against them. I think you would then see a lot less 'bickering' amongst humans.
The thing is we're conquered our way to the very top of the food chain. When there is nothing left to conquer, there's still one last thing left to conquer. Oneself.
Unless humanity veers off it's current path, obliteration of our species is the only possible outcome  Cheesy
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:09:45 AM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta
RE middle east, simple question.

If there was no conflicts and all was well in the middle east, wouldn't the price of oil drop?

(I gotta feeling the fracking industry in the USA is going to make these sick puppies irrelevant...)

From what I hear fracking barely does a thing for the amount of trouble and gas it brings but I'd need to do more research into it before I can say for definite, it certainly doesn't seem very efficient to practically demolish the underground for a tiny bit of gas from what I've seen so far.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:58:56 PM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta
What you know about that? Why only Russia and Ukraine? Look around the Europe Livia.Iraq Iran Siria Palestine Afganistan. Starting make some noise around Serbia and PriDnestrovie. Romania send  old tanks and same force machines to Ukraine. Polish NATO base forces standing in alert mode and is ready to enter the territory of Ukraine and etc. This is the result of NATO policy aimed at the destruction of half a century Russia to seize natural resources which is covered by the slogan of becoming "democracy." Look what has made this form of "democracy" Serbiyu.Latviyu Yugoslavia Iran Iraq Libya now unfortunately trying to do the same thing with Ukraine. Countries such as Germany United Kingdom Italy Spain Turkey Greece Netherlands Austria Poland, Finland and so on, have a long history and feel fine until the United States and even more so before entering the "dollar" zone and the emergence of "democratic" system. Provakatsionnaya aggressive policy of NATO in Russia's attitude can lead to the beginning of the Third World War, unfortunately for all of us. China currently has a highly trained and mentally prepared army of 450 milion people. And does not conduct aggressive policy against any state, although having an army and not backward equipment a chance to win even having gone to war against the whole world. Obama will make every effort to start a war, if there is no war, there would be no Obama and the desirability of NATO will be a big question. From someone constantly "protected" representatives in Washington?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:23:18 AM

Most wars are necessary evils. Unfortunately today's wars are not necessary. Palestine is attacking Israel for no reason, and Israel is trying to defend themselves. Russia is trying to get more influence in Europe and is more or less invading the Ukraine. I would not be entirely surprised if we were to see world war 3 start in the Ukraine, although hopefully this will not happen.
onlyu

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:07:48 AM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta

Outcome of over population with limited resources.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:31:43 AM

Hopefully russia can over come its paranoia and understand that true enemy lies to the east, not west.

In terms of the middle east, they can be trucked into the ovens for all anyone should care. Aside from Israel, rest of the middle east is merely reaping what they have sown. I would fully support the genocide of all arabs and muslims from that region, let them have a little taste of what they have done for the last 2000 years using any excuse they can scrape from the bottom of the barrel.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:41:06 AM

Pfff... It's quite simple. Russia wants more territory, USA wants to prevent that, so they start fighting in Ukraine, as if it were the old Cold War times. USA is stupid and puts sanctions on Russia, when Russia can cripple the US Dollar. Stupid.

Then, US starts intervening in Middle East, and they make a mess out of it, trying to get more oil and failing. They release some Ebola on the West Coast of Africa, as an attempt to quiet things down, but it doesn't work, and I tell you, some epidemic will "emerge" in the Middle East too. The USA is planning that, and I suspect they're going to use the MERS for that.

Meanwhile, China is being pressurized by Vietnam, USA, Japan and other countries, since China is rapidly expanding and the other can't stop it. China will get the islands they are arguing over with, even if they have to use force. So we shall at least see a small war over there.

And all of this are my own suspicions.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:43:36 AM

Pfff... It's quite simple. Russia wants more territory, USA wants to prevent that, so they start fighting in Ukraine, as if it were the old Cold War times. USA is stupid and puts sanctions on Russia, when Russia can cripple the US Dollar. Stupid.

It is not Russia, but the US which is fighting for more territory. The CIA toppled a democratically elected government in Ukraine and replaced it with neo-Nazis from the Right Sector.
byt411

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:46:36 AM

It is not Russia, but the US which is fighting for more territory. The CIA toppled a democratically elected government in Ukraine and replaced it with neo-Nazis from the Right Sector.

That too, I should've phrased my statement properly. Russia wants more territory, and the USA want too, so they start fighting in Ukraine.
That's what I meant. They've had a grudge for many years, and that grudge is still there.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:42:34 PM

"Then, US starts intervening in Middle East, and they make a mess out of it, trying to get more oil and failing. They release some Ebola on the West Coast of Africa, as an attempt to quiet things down, but it doesn't work, and I tell you, some epidemic will "emerge" in the Middle East too. The USA is planning that, and I suspect they're going to use the MERS for that."
You say the US release Ebola to Africa! Are you sure the US have done this evil things? Any evidence?
byt411

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:48:29 PM

"Then, US starts intervening in Middle East, and they make a mess out of it, trying to get more oil and failing. They release some Ebola on the West Coast of Africa, as an attempt to quiet things down, but it doesn't work, and I tell you, some epidemic will "emerge" in the Middle East too. The USA is planning that, and I suspect they're going to use the MERS for that."
You say the US release Ebola to Africa! Are you sure the US have done this evil things? Any evidence?

No evidence at all, as I said, these are my own suspicions. Rumors have already started that there are suspected cases in Saudi Arabia, and that sort of confirms my suspicions.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:06:50 PM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta
What you know about that? Why only Russia and Ukraine? Look around the Europe Livia.Iraq Iran Siria Palestine Afganistan. Starting make some noise around Serbia and PriDnestrovie. Romania send  old tanks and same force machines to Ukraine. Polish NATO base forces standing in alert mode and is ready to enter the territory of Ukraine and etc. This is the result of NATO policy aimed at the destruction of half a century Russia to seize natural resources which is covered by the slogan of becoming "democracy." Look what has made this form of "democracy" Serbiyu.Latviyu Yugoslavia Iran Iraq Libya now unfortunately trying to do the same thing with Ukraine. Countries such as Germany United Kingdom Italy Spain Turkey Greece Netherlands Austria Poland, Finland and so on, have a long history and feel fine until the United States and even more so before entering the "dollar" zone and the emergence of "democratic" system. Provakatsionnaya aggressive policy of NATO in Russia's attitude can lead to the beginning of the Third World War, unfortunately for all of us. China currently has a highly trained and mentally prepared army of 450 milion people. And does not conduct aggressive policy against any state, although having an army and not backward equipment a chance to win even having gone to war against the whole world. Obama will make every effort to start a war, if there is no war, there would be no Obama and the desirability of NATO will be a big question. From someone constantly "protected" representatives in Washington?

Source for your claims ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:58:31 PM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta

In my opinion, this is another ''cold war'' in progress, and Russia and USA fight over influence in this areas(specially Ukraine is the target).
Middle east conflict is even more complex, since 1948 when UK left this territory and UN was unable to find working political solution for this area.
Now, I don't think that we will see solution to this conflicts soon because it seems nobody is really interesting in peace bnow, after xso much bloodshed.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:52:24 PM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta

In my opinion, this is another ''cold war'' in progress, and Russia and USA fight over influence in this areas(specially Ukraine is the target).
Middle east conflict is even more complex, since 1948 when UK left this territory and UN was unable to find working political solution for this area.
Now, I don't think that we will see solution to this conflicts soon because it seems nobody is really interesting in peace bnow, after xso much bloodshed.

US and UK on one side and Russia and China on another side.

dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:04:34 PM

This wars/conflicts that we are witnessing today could be a prelude to a World War. Just look at the nations aligning themselves. The biggest war on History is on the horrizon.

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:53:07 PM

Most conflicts (whish we don't talk about) are border related after imperialism era, when colonial forces left they didn't leave clear borders hence many conflicts in Africa for example are related to this or tension in Asia for that matter

Civil wars and extremism, and religious fanatics are also a source of conflict

Then comes geopolitical reasons and this usually are at a bigger scale and most of the time includes the US directly or indirectly such Ukraine right now, or Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, China sea ect
Leina

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:26:23 PM

This wars/conflicts that we are witnessing today could be a prelude to a World War. Just look at the nations aligning themselves. The biggest war on History is on the horrizon.

The core of the warfare will be done via currency and economic. And lesser countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Georgia and Ukraine suffer conventional gun and bullet method.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:49:35 PM

Hey folks,

regards,
bitsta

especially in the middle east, about palestina vs zionis israel, i think it's ideology conflict, it's about how to defence the freedom the palestina people, it's about how to defense the country against the real terorist (israel)
there are thousands innocent people death, hundred building is broken, and hundred children and woman are injured
we must fair to the condition of palestina people

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: