Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False posts by ToddStriker  (Read 2149 times)
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:05:28 AM

It has come to my attention that a member of this forum, ToddStriker, is posting negative information on these boards. In one thread, entitled Justice for Paige Striker, ToddStriker alleges his 14 year-old daughter was sexually assaulted.

As the Chief Operating Officer of Pinnacle Credit Services and a business partner of the real Todd Striker, I can confirm any postings alleging ToddStriker to be associated with Pinnacle Credit Services is entirely false and a hoax.

We have asked the moderators of this forum to immediately remove all posts by ToddStriker as he is impersonating the real Todd Striker.

Regards,

Robert Castle
Chief Operating Officer
Pinnacle Credit Services, LLC
I am glad that a newbie was able to register his account, use a fancy signature with his company's name so we can know for sure that he is telling the truth.

Stop trolling.  I know it is him because I received a reply to my original email
informing them of the  hoax.  Another user confirmed it here too.  Did you
read the thread?
I am not saying that the OP is not true, I am saying that what the OP has presented no solid evidence to support his accusation, nor evidence to support what he is saying. 

Obviously didn't read the thread, or at least didn't read it carefully.

Agreed.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: