Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135193 times)
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:31:19 AM

The official website with the IP: 173.230.136.153
I found another hidden domain use the same IP! http://mozztalk.com
Not yet completed development?

Great find ! I think developer priority is launch of game alpha testing. mozztalk.com is registered by the same person as the official website mozzshare.com , both created on 3rd March

Their forum system is very strange, I think they are a group of intelligent person. Maybe all of us will become big winners in future .

U mean their forum system is unique ? Perhaps , self developed forum system ?

They forum does have a feeling of a gaming forum. The design is simple and good.

The main site is wordpress, but the forum/social network site looks custom from what I can see in the code.  They are using cloudflare as a cdn so it looks like they intend to get quite a bit of traffic.

Based on the outsource logo design company ADing, we can assume that MLS is back by China company because they outsource their logo design to Chinese company (i could be wrong. Maybe some American love Chinese company , who knows)

There are billions of people in China.

User for this game can hit a few hundred million

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:33:21 AM

price up 600% since yesterday
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:58:33 AM

Is this coin supposed to be human mined or "proof of play" somehow?  I'm confused as to what exactly the idea is, here...
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:59:47 AM

Is this coin supposed to be human mined or "proof of play" somehow?  I'm confused as to what exactly the idea is, here...

No one is 100% sure until white paper is out in coming days. However, i am not sure whether white paper will explain that in detail.

Everything on OP is just brief summary because the details are too huge to be written without a white paper (that is my guess). This is a big project.
Mobile game is just part of the project. This is their business model.

yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:07:06 PM

price up 600% since yesterday

Great!up up~

Everyone thought 48 hours block mature is bad. But now it looks good. Dumping is withheld and miner actually earn more. If block mature faster , they would have sold yesterday for around 150 sat.

Anyway , there isn't much dumping as far as i can see. Most people are holding for white paper i guess.

I set some buy order. Waiting for panic miner to sell.  Cool

Developer isn't hyping this coin and coin value go up by itself which is good.
mozzria (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:19:10 PM

Is this coin supposed to be human mined or "proof of play" somehow?  I'm confused as to what exactly the idea is, here...

No one is 100% sure until white paper is out in coming days. However, i am not sure whether white paper will explain that in detail.

Everything on OP is just brief summary because the details are too huge to be written without a white paper (that is my guess). This is a big project.
Mobile game is just part of the project. This is their business model.

MLS as exchange chip here, not the official coin. Coin will be lunched with the first game in the same time. And its detail will be mentioned in next coming White Paper.
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:30:40 PM

This is their business model.

Yes, I saw that image in OP but it doesn't really illustrate anything useful.  The OP also says a lot of self-conflicting information, and makes claims like human mining being "unique to Mozz" so either they are not aware of all the other work occurring in this space or are just trying to hype.

The source code to the wallet appears to just be a vanilla fork.  There is no code or network protocol to support any game integration, and nothing else to differentiate this alt.

They also say there will be both cpu and gpu algorithms, POS, and multiple miner work "roles".  None of these statements match the code.  There is only a GPU algorithm, no stake, no miner roles,

As usual, I'm skeptical until the developers present some source code that actually backs up some of their claims.
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:32:10 PM

MLS as exchange chip here, not the official coin. Coin will be lunched with the first game in the same time. And its detail will be mentioned in next coming White Paper.

So, in other words, there will be a second network with a second coin basically unrelated to this one that has been already launched?

What is the point of this one, then?
nicedoll

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:34:18 PM

So, in other words, there will be a second network with a second coin basically unrelated to this one that has been already launched?

My understanding is:
mozzshare(cpu)+mozzshare(gpu)+mozzcoin(manpower)+mozzcoin(gpu)=mozzcoin
7.5%                +7.5%               +42.5%                      +42.5%             =100%
Development team is just free to get 1.35% mozzcoins of the total amount.
9%*(7.5%+7.5%)=1.35%
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:50:42 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 02:06:56 PM by yellowduck2

My understanding is:
7.5%                +7.5%               +42.5%                      +42.5%             =100%
9%*(7.5%+7.5%)=1.35%

Not sure if this is correct. Maybe we will know how the whole thing works when the white paper is out.

mozzshare and mozzcoin is both GPU ?

How about PoS ?

OP mention there is PoS

Also, there is

"Early shareholders are giving priority to take part in alpha and have other benefits"

Also, I am sure this company make this game to make money from the game. The question is whether people can buy mozzcoin with cash ? Just like u can buy in game currency on your mobile game apps with cash. Right now , 1 MLS (530 sat) is selling for about 0.003 cent. Mozz coin can be use to buy in game item, use on auction platform and so many function on that business graph.

We need to see the white paper to be certain.

But one thing is for certain.

This project is legit.
nicedoll

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:51:22 PM

I found a description of the game setting.
http://mozztalk.com/topic/2/the-first-game-miner-king
Introduction:

Binding mode will be used in game’s eco-system with new virtual currency. Game is designed to mining in the whole performance. Player as a miner who works in the underground finds a best way to get the most resources. Role’s ability improves by virtual currency, props, and resources. Both of them can help player get best score and have a deeper depth.

Background

In the ancient times, there was a continent called Ward with science and magic. A grand tower stood in the centre of continent. On the top of tower, a huge gem called Mozz was there. Tower was built by Antonio Crais, an ancient god, for a place to worship Mozz. It is said Mozz is the power source of Ward, which against incursion by dark side to maintain continent's balance.

In AD 793, Aksu, king came from dark side, led his men to attack Ward. The whole continent was in the shadow of fear. At the critical moment, 8 people lost their lives as Mozz to resist invasion. They gave Aksu a deadly strike and imprisoned him in dark space.

In AD 2247, human civilization was affected by darkness, corruption, distortion again. King Sollen in the east was eager to possess land, power and property. He recruited followers and hired organization who believed in dark side to rule his country outrageously. Finally, he took those all and broke the peace in continent. The whole continent was full of fear and dark. Those behaviors increased power of dark side and helped Aksu to undo his spell. Asku led his men to attack Mozz again. Mozz had a crack at that time.

Mozz become weak since it had crack. Finally, it was broken in an explosion. Its fragments were scattered every corner of the world. Some were in the forest, in the river, in the abyss, and some were taken to the dark hole by demons. There was an end-abyss in centre of continent while tower collapsed. Dark side came to continent though this abyss and continent seemed has a doomsday after explosion.

Fragments that scattered on continent were buried in the ground after several centuries. A survival came back from end-abyss with a little fragment. News was spread quickly, and the legend rose again. Since then, miners were born only for mining Mozz. It is said gem can bring people hope and power, even money. Order to own such power, best soldier was sent by all leaders in this continent for mining fragments in every corner of the world. They had to defeat others if they wanted to get gem. Then who would the winner?

This game mainly talks about two men, Bita and Lita.
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

meanwhile, buy support is growing very strong. Somebody know something we don't.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:37:11 PM

meanwhile, buy support is growing very strong. Somebody know something we don't.

yes, buy now because once this gets proved a real company these cheapo prices will be a distant memory. Whales already accumulating.

yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:49:34 PM

yes, buy now because once this gets proved a real company these cheapo prices will be a distant memory. Whales already accumulating.

yeah. Whale getting feed.
nicedoll

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:57:49 PM

Another NEWS:  http://mozztalk.com/topic/3/progree-display-of-art-resource-still-work-in-progress
Progree Display of Art Resource (still work in progress)
We received a research and development plan about this project on 15th March, 2014. And we met for several days to determine route and temporal planning. Then a general game world and outline were set by Planning Department. Art Department also started since then. We have to look back development history of digital currency due to the whole project is referred to digital currency and research & development management of game. The mining way changes from Personal Computer to terminal, which seems like Avalon. Players get digital currency only with time and power cost. In the view of art developer, this process reminds us of the California gold rush in 1848. History certain value of gold and San Francisco became the biggest city in the west of the Mississippi only in few years since population boom in gold rush. Bitcoin affected position of traditional currency with 5 years. Wao, seems get of the subject. Ok, what about mining? A carton image came in the mind, which is based on design with a popular style, scene, and connects game with digital currency.
Role’s design makes reference to Bebes Kids. This image is lovely and lively, which seems like digital currency. It is active and youthful. Others image is too sensitive to share here. Pardon for convenience. Changeable role’s costume will be used in model upgrade for game-play and sustainable development.

Alt testAlt test
We can learn from above, best sketch is chosen in our all designs. Surely thanks to desirer's creativity and imagination. The initial scene sketch is below, but its prospect is full though it is not adopted by us. Those pictures are based on the project, which have not finish yet under the publish principle. Keep it secret.
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:03:03 PM

Another NEWS:  http://mozztalk.com/topic/3/progree-display-of-art-resource-still-work-in-progress
Progree Display of Art Resource (still work in progress)
We received a research and development plan about this project on 15th March, 2014. And we met for several days to determine route and temporal planning. Then a general game world and outline were set by Planning Department. Art Department also started since then. We have to look back development history of digital currency due to the whole project is referred to digital currency and research & development management of game. The mining way changes from Personal Computer to terminal, which seems like Avalon. Players get digital currency only with time and power cost. In the view of art developer, this process reminds us of the California gold rush in 1848. History certain value of gold and San Francisco became the biggest city in the west of the Mississippi only in few years since population boom in gold rush. Bitcoin affected position of traditional currency with 5 years. Wao, seems get of the subject. Ok, what about mining? A carton image came in the mind, which is based on design with a popular style, scene, and connects game with digital currency.
Role’s design makes reference to Bebes Kids. This image is lovely and lively, which seems like digital currency. It is active and youthful. Others image is too sensitive to share here. Pardon for convenience. Changeable role’s costume will be used in model upgrade for game-play and sustainable development.

Alt testAlt test
We can learn from above, best sketch is chosen in our all designs. Surely thanks to desirer's creativity and imagination. The initial scene sketch is below, but its prospect is full though it is not adopted by us. Those pictures are based on the project, which have not finish yet under the publish principle. Keep it secret.

Its getting better and better each day  Cool

I wonder what will be the content of the white paper.

Perhaps the best alt coin white paper in the history of alt coin ?
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:41:33 PM

My understanding is:
9%*(7.5%+7.5%)=1.35%

So this coin is strictly an investment vehicle to fund development of a second coin?

If that is the case, what is the value proposition of this coin by which it creates some funding for development?  Why shouldn't any rational investor hold out for the second network to launch, as that is what would be expected to have value?

I don't understand the premise, here...
nicedoll

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

My understanding is:
9%*(7.5%+7.5%)=1.35%

So this coin is strictly an investment vehicle to fund development of a second coin?

If that is the case, what is the value proposition of this coin by which it creates some funding for development?  Why shouldn't any rational investor hold out for the second network to launch, as that is what would be expected to have value?

I don't understand the premise, here...
Faster step, who wins a chip.Maybe they cant wait it to be completed.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:46:11 PM

dunno why, but ccminer keeps crashing when mining this
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:47:30 PM

dunno why, but ccminer keeps crashing when mining this

I never have any problem. Can paste your parameter here ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: