Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135194 times)
fulgurite

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:13:59 AM

it is very difficult to sync  blockchain in mobile phone.

not difficult but impossible. (for the time being at least) Undecided

agree, current technology is not advanced enough to support decentralization in mobine game.

Ofc technology will move forward, but what needs to be tested is whether this way of combining game with cryptocurrency is promising or not.

now is the stage of exploration, but devs dare to do it, which should be appreciated.

easy to deal with hardware of server, next thing is maintenance of dev team, it matters a lot whether they can fix it rapidly.

updates of game content is also a key point, it will be meaningless if game can't survive for a long time.

this game is absolutely a lightweight one.

you mean the game contains little content?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinda

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:23:24 AM

it is very difficult to sync  blockchain in mobile phone.

not difficult but impossible. (for the time being at least) Undecided

agree, current technology is not advanced enough to support decentralization in mobine game.

Ofc technology will move forward, but what needs to be tested is whether this way of combining game with cryptocurrency is promising or not.

now is the stage of exploration, but devs dare to do it, which should be appreciated.

easy to deal with hardware of server, next thing is maintenance of dev team, it matters a lot whether they can fix it rapidly.

updates of game content is also a key point, it will be meaningless if game can't survive for a long time.

this game is absolutely a lightweight one.

you mean the game contains little content?

no need to take too much time, leisure-type.
new force

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:41:26 AM

is it the era of altcoin coming?

BTC is having a hard time now, with the emergence of new coins.

altcoin does have a place in this field considering they are originated from BTC, which will still be populous in the coming years and it has lower cost compared to BTC.
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:51:34 PM

Actual coin supply: 58 million

Devs have: 18 million coins.

INSANE.

Said that, i think MLS is going to get pumped hard, don´t be greedy and took profits before a devs dump.

Risky play imo.

oh gosh, if MLS is going to get pumped, i'm doomed for sure. what should i do now?

if i were you, i will hold it till game is launched. the price is still stable now.

What if the dev doesn't deliver anything? Are you sure you will be the fist one to hit "sell" button? Keep in mind that 18.9m premine

what if the dev does deliver game?   yeah, i am not sure i will be the first one to sell, but there is game display video, if dev is a liar, it is not necessary to show us.  
for another thing, if you want to go big, you have to take risks.
Even if the dev delivers the game (btw, that video is waaaaay away from the actual launch and proves nothing regarding the blockchain, just some random crap iOS game that is barely 5-10% done) he will still dump his coins as there is no point for him to hold - the good news is out and it is already priced in.
Whatever happens, the dev will dump. Believing that you can outsmart the dev, who has the inside information and more than 30% of the coins, is rather optimistic.  

i don't know why you are so stubborn, but i am confident that the game will be launched.
How am I stubborn? You believe in something without having a proof and you accuse me of being stubborn for not willing to share your beliefs - that is interesting logic.
Do you think that the dev is working for free? I doubt, probably the reason he is putting any effort (if) is to make some money and the time to cash out would be at delivery. At some point the dev will get his BTCs, you just have to guess when will that happen and be smarter than the dev. I don't think it is an easy thing.

OK,let's make a bet. If this game is launch before devs dump, you own me an apology, if it doesn't launch, ok, i apology, how about that?
How old are you? I don't care about an apology. I am willing to put real money that this coin will screw your over - pick your favorite escrow and lets bet through escrow. I want to bet 10 BTC against this coin. Are you willing to take the opposite side of the bet?

all right, but please see my bet clearly, If this game is launched before devs dump, then you lose, if game is not launched before dump, then you win,
and escrow is too troublesome, how about using this reply to certify our bet?
Firstly, we have to agree on the event. I want to bet on the event "dev will screw you over", which doesnt mean that the game will not be released. The dev can release some bs, call it a game  and that would still be the event trigger. I am not gonna bet on the actual mechanism that the dev will use to screw you over as there are many different ways.
Secondly, the escrow is a must for two reasons - he will be the judge regarding the event trigger, and he must hold our BTC in order to ensure that no default will happen. I will PM you the list of escrow agents and you can pick your favorite one.
nicedoll

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

玩家自建的中文mozz资料整理站点:http://mozzcn.com/
bigdog246

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:59:14 AM

玩家自建的中文mozz资料整理站点:http://mozzcn.com/

great
nicedoll

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:03:30 AM

INSANE.

Said that, i think MLS is going to get pumped hard, don´t be greedy and took profits before a devs dump.

Risky play imo.

oh gosh, if MLS is going to get pumped, i'm doomed for sure. what should i do now?

if i were you, i will hold it till game is launched. the price is still stable now.

What if the dev doesn't deliver anything? Are you sure you will be the fist one to hit "sell" button? Keep in mind that 18.9m premine

what if the dev does deliver game?   yeah, i am not sure i will be the first one to sell, but there is game display video, if dev is a liar, it is not necessary to show us.  
Even if the dev delivers the game (btw, that video is waaaaay away from the actual launch and proves nothing regarding the blockchain, just some random crap iOS game that is barely 5-10% done) he will still dump his coins as there is no point for him to hold - the good news is out and it is already priced in.
Whatever happens, the dev will dump. Believing that you can outsmart the dev, who has the inside information and more than 30% of the coins, is rather optimistic.  

i don't know why you are so stubborn, but i am confident that the game will be launched.
How am I stubborn? You believe in something without having a proof and you accuse me of being stubborn for not willing to share your beliefs - that is interesting logic.
Do you think that the dev is working for free? I doubt, probably the reason he is putting any effort (if) is to make some money and the time to cash out would be at delivery. At some point the dev will get his BTCs, you just have to guess when will that happen and be smarter than the dev. I don't think it is an easy thing.

OK,let's make a bet. If this game is launch before devs dump, you own me an apology, if it doesn't launch, ok, i apology, how about that?
How old are you? I don't care about an apology. I am willing to put real money that this coin will screw your over - pick your favorite escrow and lets bet through escrow. I want to bet 10 BTC against this coin. Are you willing to take the opposite side of the bet?

all right, but please see my bet clearly, If this game is launched before devs dump, then you lose, if game is not launched before dump, then you win,
Firstly, we have to agree on the event. I want to bet on the event "dev will screw you over", which doesnt mean that the game will not be released. The dev can release some bs, call it a game  and that would still be the event trigger. I am not gonna bet on the actual mechanism that the dev will use to screw you over as there are many different ways.
Secondly, the escrow is a must for two reasons - he will be the judge regarding the event trigger, and he must hold our BTC in order to ensure that no default will happen. I will PM you the list of escrow agents and you can pick your favorite one.

why not use http://bitbet.us/ ?
little tiger

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

come on, give us some info.
green king

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:57:56 AM

INSANE.

Risky play imo.

why not use http://bitbet.us/ ?

yeah, good idea. do remember to tell us the result.
Monocerus

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:39:14 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 06:52:09 AM by Monocerus

POM+POS+POW?
lobin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:57:13 AM

POM+POS+POW?

looks like this project provides double security and bring more freedom in mining.
vinda

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:03:29 AM

MLS price is quite stable, amazing
keeping going  Grin Grin
chassis

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:08:48 AM

keeping going  Grin Grin

The price can't tell anything cause price is not always connected to reality: manipulation and a wrong perception of reality can really create bubbles.
thetitans

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:16:06 AM

looking forward to your game show.
vinda

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:22:12 AM

keeping going  Grin Grin

The price can't tell anything cause price is not always connected to reality: manipulation and a wrong perception of reality can really create bubbles.

BTC price has some influence on it?
ruins

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:26:10 AM

IMO, this year maybe the best year for MLS regarding the ups and downs of BTC, game development, promotion, etc.
mozzria (OP)

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:21:56 AM

Team Info http://www.mozztalk.com/topic/32/team-info
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

good  Grin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bigdog246

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:32:58 PM

Indeed a Chinese team
icefog

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:39:58 PM

why don't devs publish it at the beginning?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: