Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar gateway project IPO  (Read 3524 times)
StellarChina (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:07:58 AM

Stellar gateway project IPO

Hello everyone,we are chinese dev team,who wanna found a gateway of Stellar payment network,but we need surport.We have 6 members in Germany&Shanghai&Fuzhou,all of them are excellent in Virtual Currency .Now here we launch an IPO which is necessary to run the project. All of the funds will be used to open the market.

Send your Stellar balance to the IPO Stellar address:
gZA3QwmsLLbaP5HPCXorQwLPmmhVam5wZ

IPO ended in September 1, 2014 at 8:00 AM (EST),

Allocation& profit:

We will launch the gateway 2~3 weeks after Stellar network launch.All of invester’s IPO balance would be share 70% profit in 1st year, 50% profit in 2nd year, 30% profit in 3rd year,which be divided in proportion of IPO. The management report will be open.The profit of allocation will be send to you in Stellar coin or BTC,so don’t forget reply your Stellar address and BTC address!!!

Team E-mail: cnstellar@163.com

Official website-- https://www.stellar.org

Now register you can get 6000 balance if you have a facebook account-- https://launch.stellar.org/#/register

-------------------------------------------------------------
[Introducing Stellar]

Stellar is a decentralized protocol for sending and receiving money in any pair of currencies. This means users can, for example, send a transaction from their Yen balance and have it arrive in Euros, Yen, or even bitcoin. We’re expecting to support the usual categories of transactions: payments to a merchant, remittances back home, or rent splits with a roommate.

You can hold a balance with a gateway, which is any network participant you trust to accept a deposit in exchange for credit on the network. Stellar also comes with a built-in digital currency, referred to as the stellar, which we’re giving away for free. The currency will have value (as determined by the market); however, its primary function is providing a conversion path between other currencies.

We hope that people will build applications on top of Stellar to help bridge the gap between digital and traditional currencies.

[Development]

We’re developing Stellar as part of a nonprofit organization, the Stellar Development Foundation. The code is open-source, and anyone is welcome to join the project. If you’re interested in following Stellar development or helping us build the network, just jump into our IRC room (#stellar-dev on Freenode), or browse our forum. You can start building applications on top of Stellar now; see Stellar Client (the code behind our hosted web client) or Stellar Viewer (the code behind the account viewer) for some working examples.

The following are some of the people involved (see our about page for a complete list):

· Stellar Development is led by Jed McCaleb (resuming development of the open-source technology he created at Ripple) and Professor David Mazières (head of Stanford’s Secure Computer Systems group, creator of SFS and bcrypt).

· The Foundation is led by Joyce Kim as Executive Director (former attorney and VC with public interest experience).

· The Foundation’s board is Keith Rabois (early Paypal, former COO at Square), Patrick Collison (CEO of Stripe), and Jed McCaleb.

· The Foundation is advised by Dan Kaminsky, Joi Ito, Ronaldo Lemos, Linda Stone, Sam Altman,Naval Ravikant, Jackson Palmer, Greg Stein, and Matt Mullenweg.

· Stripe has provided initial funding to help get the network off the ground.

[The currency]

We provide an open-source hosted web client, where the keys are encrypted client-side to your password so we don’t have access to your funds. The supply of stellar will increase at 1% per year.

The network has been initialized with a supply of 100 billion stellars. 5% will be used to fund operations of the nonprofit (its spending, including employee compensation, will be public), and the remaining 95% of the stellars will be distributed for free as quickly as we can manage. We want anyone to be able to get onto the network, and we’re correspondingly going to apportion the giveaway as follows (see our mandate for more details):

· 50% of the total will be distributed to people who sign up for an account.

· 25% will be distributed by other nonprofits focused on financial inclusion.

· 20% will be given to current Bitcoin and Ripple holders—two systems that Stellar owes a lot to.

We’re starting the main giveaway now. Note that we’re still ensuring the stability of our own systems, so we may have to limit the rate of stellar distribution at first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:09:22 AM

no zuo no die .
sisx2007

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:17:17 AM

i have to say stellar will kill ripple Cheesy
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:45:32 AM

Chinese. Newbie. No graphic. No website. Another IPO. Morons will be in. They always eating any shit and then "Oh, God why dev leave us?".
life2you

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:53:17 AM

If you say you come frome china,then no one will invest.
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:13:12 AM

my username is exoton if you send me a 1000 i will send you a 1000 back and we both get 1000 for free Cheesy
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:26:04 AM

what's the meaning of this project.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:26:45 AM

nothing another copy-paste bitcoin
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:36:06 PM

nothing another copy-paste ripple

FTFY
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:05:25 PM

@StellarChina Hi. Just wanted to say don't pay any attention to the trolls and haters Wink A lot of butthurt people around these parts  Cheesy
Your project looks very interesting. I just signed up on your website and received my 6000 STR  Grin
I've bookmarked this thread and will be keeping an eye on development. Best of luck!

PS - For people who are unsure, I'd suggest to have a look at their website. There is a real team with real people (name and pic) behind this project.
Decide for yourself instead of listening to the naysayers  Smiley
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:24:58 PM

@StellarChina Hi. Just wanted to say don't pay any attention to the trolls and haters Wink A lot of butthurt people around these parts  Cheesy
Your project looks very interesting. I just signed up on your website and received my 6000 STR  Grin
I've bookmarked this thread and will be keeping an eye on development. Best of luck!

PS - For people who are unsure, I'd suggest to have a look at their website. There is a real team with real people (name and pic) behind this project.
Decide for yourself instead of listening to the naysayers  Smiley
Yeah, really this sounds like interesting!
Will look closely to this coin these months Smiley Where is the official threat of this coin? I cannot find it anywhere in the forum or googling it..
Thank you!
Stormbringer

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:12:05 PM

Sounds interesting, I will register.

BTC:14aefvedNKjJJoHZ8Pv5LqXqjj5Nprd89d
_theone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:12:47 PM

wait.. i want to invest 50btc, where can i subscribe?

edit: pass, next

zzz
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:52:17 PM

OP disappeared lol
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:06:59 PM

post 1
active 1
nice , how do you make people trust you ?
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:14:20 PM

Who find this shitcoin garbage stellar first?
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:04:40 AM

We will launch the gateway 2~3 weeks after Stellar network launch.All of invester’s IPO balance would be share 70% profit in 1st year, 50% profit in 2nd year, 30% profit in 3rd year,which be divided in proportion of IPO. The management report will be open.The profit of allocation will be send to you in Stellar coin or BTC,so don’t forget reply your Stellar address and BTC address!!!

So what happens after the 3rd year. Investors get nothing?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: