Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
intellicoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:52:59 AM

where is QT  and where is minerd Huh Huh Huh Huh

The fact there is no wallet makes it look fishy even if it's legit. Why not release a wallet?

We will be releasing the wallet today. We initially planned to release it after the pre-sale was over but a lot of people have emailed us to release it sooner, as a lot of people are doubting it.

When will IntelliApp launch?

IntelliApp will launch in about 2 weeks after the coin launch, and we expect Insign to be up sooner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:21:23 AM

how can you prove you come from MIT? Cheesy

I also have nothing to do with this coin and am just an interested observer, but I believe they are in fact from MIT as they wouldn't be able to get a .mit.edu domain otherwise. If you run a WHOIS on their site it lists MIT as the registrar.

Cause its a subdomain of MIT. Its either they are real students or they bought some MIT students email addy. I honestly believe its a scam ran by some indian guy. Dig harder there are a lot of footprints left from mainsites whois.

Thanks for the confidence. The student who designed the website is from India and is on vacation. He did the registration from there, probably why that is so. And its not possible to buy an MIT email address.

And its not possible to buy an MIT email address.
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.4.UB1FWJ&id=40350566246&ns=1#detail
Man, what you said made me believe it's scam.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
intellicoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:29:58 AM

how can you prove you come from MIT? Cheesy

I also have nothing to do with this coin and am just an interested observer, but I believe they are in fact from MIT as they wouldn't be able to get a .mit.edu domain otherwise. If you run a WHOIS on their site it lists MIT as the registrar.

Cause its a subdomain of MIT. Its either they are real students or they bought some MIT students email addy. I honestly believe its a scam ran by some indian guy. Dig harder there are a lot of footprints left from mainsites whois.

Thanks for the confidence. The student who designed the website is from India and is on vacation. He did the registration from there, probably why that is so. And its not possible to buy an MIT email address.

And its not possible to buy an MIT email address.
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.4.UB1FWJ&id=40350566246&ns=1#detail
Man, what you said made me believe it's scam.

Its not possible to transfer an MIT email to someone else. No matter what. I will update the initial post with the contact information of the team.
linedash

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:35:25 AM

OBVIOUS SCAM IS OBVIOUS

Lets see if the dev deletes this post.  Copy/paste for safety please Smiley

So; we've got a new revolutionary anon system that the dev is unable to tell us any details about (he came into #bittrex on irc), zero technical details past vague promises and a pre-sale.

I say again.  Obvious scam is obvious.

p.s; people need to stop being so damned gullible re shiny graphics...
intellicoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:38:20 AM

OBVIOUS SCAM IS OBVIOUS

So; we've got a new revolutionary anon system that the dev is unable to tell us any details about (he came into #bittrex on irc), zero technical details past vague promises and a pre-sale.

linedash, let me know if you have any questions regarding any part about the coins. I will not reply to each such accusation because someone had a bad past experience.
linedash

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:45:19 AM

OBVIOUS SCAM IS OBVIOUS

linedash, let me know if you have any questions regarding any part about the coins. I will not reply to each such accusation because someone had a bad past experience.

You have responded to every one of my questions with 'well you dont have to get involved', which is not an acceptable response to *ZERO* technical information in your ANN.   I've not been caught by scams in the past, etc - I'm just pointing out what is a seriously obvious scam.

Give me a whitepaper and I will read it - if it's shit, expect to get called on it - if not, I'll gladly apologise and even do some free word of mouth PR for you - however I can't see that happening...
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:46:34 AM

OBVIOUS SCAM IS OBVIOUS

1 escrow
2 details about your project
3 real bct accounts (don't tell me you don't have one. Man, from what you have posted, you know lots of things about this forum.)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
professorY

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:09:23 PM

This is definitely going to need real devs with real identities who put their faces out there, like the Vericoin team did. If they do that, it has a shot.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
belief

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:07:32 PM

Dev, at least provide us a investors' list

Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

if the dev is a newbie, it's probably a scam.

unfortunately.

an experienced and trustworthy dev will have been on this forum long enough to have a well used username

NEM, LSK, STRAT
intellicoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:13:57 PM

Dev, at least provide us a investors' list

The Ledger list is available at the website.
intellicoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

We have now added the wallets to the initial Post.
I also spoke to Bill@Bittrex, and we are still hoping to have IntelliCoin listed at Bittrex after launch.
We created a new account specially for this thread. Having an account here from a longer time, doesn't imply if a person may or may not scam you.  A decision hasn't been made if we want to be open about the identity of our team, but we do understand it is important for people to trust us.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:45:39 PM

We have now added the wallets to the initial Post.
I also spoke to Bill@Bittrex, and we are still hoping to have IntelliCoin listed at Bittrex after launch.
We created a new account specially for this thread. Having an account here from a longer time, doesn't imply if a person may or may not scam you.  A decision hasn't been made if we want to be open about the identity of our team, but we do understand it is important for people to trust us.

Dev I sent you another PM, my second deposit is still not showing on the Ledger list.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:04:47 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 11:28:04 PM by cyberspacemonkey

Website is offline  Sad Now I'm worried.
cwnt

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:33:23 AM

Both listed are loading fine for me. Not sure if anyone values my opinion, but I think this looks promising. Going to be watching and seeing how this goes.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:39:57 AM

Both listed are loading fine for me. Not sure if anyone values my opinion, but I think this looks promising. Going to be watching and seeing how this goes.

It was offline for a while but now it's working for me  Smiley
blue_w1nter

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:43:28 AM

So the premine will be shared among all investors depending on the amount/percentage they hold of the whole investment?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:51:00 AM

So the premine will be shared among all investors depending on the amount/percentage they hold of the whole investment?

If that's the case then I hope it's well distributed because if there's only a few holders they would just dump it all. Dev needs to work on promoting this coin more, this thread is a little quiet  Roll Eyes
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:52:29 AM

...that being said this seems like a nice project but it needs community support to back it up in order for it to have a successful launch.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:02:39 AM

Where is everybody? , having my doubts about successful launch  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: