Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing ZenCloud Hosting  (Read 6948 times)
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:01:49 AM

I purchased 1mhash hashlet, and observed my scrypt hashrate on my pool -- pointing said 1mhash to my pool had no affect on my hashrate at all.. awesome.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:11:47 AM

Thats why they call it virtual mining merx

~L)L~
n2nshad0w

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

HashHard

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:15:31 AM

I purchased 1mhash hashlet, and observed my scrypt hashrate on my pool -- pointing said 1mhash to my pool had no affect on my hashrate at all.. awesome.

LoL, how are you going to notice 1 mh?   Cheesy  Not that I believe they are.

merc82

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

LoL, how are you going to notice 1 mh?   Cheesy  Not that I believe they are.

Not hard when I'm looking at accounts I don't know who they belong to or new users Grin

Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:32:38 AM

You don't get the rules of this game, you're not supposed to use those other pools that are listed only to show the superior profitability of ZenPool  Grin

I'm surprised they even allow to do that, but this will probably be fixed soon.
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:35:35 AM

Can you mine on any pool or only the ones you guys allow?
GAW_Stud

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:37:34 AM

You don't get the rules of this game, you're not supposed to use those other pools that are listed only to show the superior profitability of ZenPool  Grin

Hahaha what a negative and unfounded assumption suchmoon Smiley

I don't see why zenPool would limit your choice of pools. They are simply providing a pool option that has never been offered by any other pool in the industry.

Cheer up suchmoon and join the pool...or you're sure to be left behind in terms of ROI. Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:39:58 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 11:31:53 PM by suchmoon

Can you mine on any pool or only the ones you guys allow?

Only listed pools - see below. If you purchase a hashlet you also get ZenPool in addition to Scrypt pools.

Edited 2020-11-27 to fix a broken image
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:43:14 AM

I don't see why zenPool would limit your choice of pools. They are simply providing a pool option that has never been offered by any other pool in the industry.

Cheer up suchmoon and join the pool...or you're sure to be left behind in terms of ROI. Wink

Oh I have joined, see above. I can't wait to enjoy the wonderful ROI. How about you, will you at some point start answering the questions or just going to reply sideways to my every post? Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered by the attention but you're wasting the effort TBH.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:49:08 AM

You missed my post, please go back a page. Thanks
GAW_Stud

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:52:15 AM

Trust me when I say, I will always be here for you suchmoon. Smiley

And I have joined my friend, to quote a jedi master:

" “A GAWMiner uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
The Empire Strikes Back
merc82

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:54:37 AM

The Empire Strikes Back

Can I please see a ledger of what my hashlet is mining -- or at least can you show me some kind of log information that accounts for my hashlet?

GAW_Stud

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:04:29 AM

The Empire Strikes Back

Can I please see a ledger of what my hashlet is mining -- or at least can you show me some kind of log information that accounts for my hashlet?

I'm sorry if my name is confusing but I am not in any way affiliated with GAW except as a customer.

The universe is balance. Where there is good, there is evil. Where there is dark, there is light.

I am suchmoon's equal and opposite Smiley

I can say that if you have questions, speaking as a current GAWMiners customer, the best approach that has worked for me, is to open a ticket and notify Josh on hashtalk. I'm sure that due to the success of GAWMiners they may have growing pains and make a mistake, but my personal experience has shown that they fight to make it right. Whereas no other mining company has done right by me.

Just my personal experience. Many people have had different. I solely encourage you to have your own experience and not to take the word of some biased, possibly competitively motivated users such as a mooooon Wink
merc82

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:13:49 AM

The Empire Strikes Back

I'm sorry if my name is confusing but I am not in any way affiliated with GAW except as a customer.

The universe is balance. Where there is good, there is evil. Where there is dark, there is light.

I can say that if you have questions, speaking as a current GAWMiners customer, the best approach that has worked for me, is to open a ticket and notify Josh on hashtalk. I'm sure that due to the success of GAWMiners they may have growing pains and make a mistake, but my personal experience has shown that they fight to make it right. Whereas no other mining company has done right by me.

Just my personal experience. Many people have had different. I solely encourage you to have your own experience and not to take the word of some biased, possibly competitively motivated users such as a mooooon Wink

BAH. Here I was, thinking GAW was trying to talk to customers....

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:11:13 PM

BUMP for visibility. Waiting on a reply from Eric/Homero
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:36:29 PM

The Empire Strikes Back

Why are you even trying to talk to this moon guy, he's a troll and uses sock puppets to bump his own posts. I could link you some of his acounts that were pointed out in his own thread and suddenly went silent.
I have that idiot ignored for over a month, since the day I asked him what he wants and the only thing he could answer was "what do YOU want?". That summed him up well.

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:02:32 PM

The lack of straight answers to the concerns expressed here and the attempts by GAW sock puppets and shills to distract readers from the real issues at hand by ad-hominem attacks sums up GAW well.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:17:02 PM

GAW_CEO is soliciting questions on hashtalk:

https://hashtalk.org/t/questions-you-have/6487

I have some good ones but I'm banned unfortunately Smiley
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:48:57 AM

GAW_CEO is soliciting questions on hashtalk:

https://hashtalk.org/t/questions-you-have/6487

I have some good ones but I'm banned unfortunately Smiley

Banned? Oh, I wish you can post some of these questions here. I bet it were some serious bad manner questions.
JennaK

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:57:42 AM

I'm not banned Smiley

I just bought some hashlets!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: