Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] New mining pool! Need testers!  (Read 1117 times)
ph2627 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:57:42 PM

I moved the topic as that is really where it belongs.

I am looking for smart guys who are deeply aware of what is mining pool. I want you to be really helpful in testing and finding/fixing any problems in new mining pool and providing decent bug reports and feedback.

Our brand new pool focuses on mining a wide range of coins and users are able to mine the most profitable coin.

We’ve made great work, but we still might be missing something, so please go forward and let us know your suggestions and ideas to improve the service.

No need to say that the sooner you provide a report, the better. I need the task to be completed in a week. I am willing to offer you a proprietary payout structure for your commitment starting from .01 btc per bug to amount you consider reasonable for completed report and your suggestions.

I ask for your understanding if it seems confusing  - I can’t publicly provide more details. But if it seems interesting for you guys, just drop me a PM to get more.

xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:23:55 PM

It seems that you have 2 open threads on similar subjects. I have replied to one of your thread, and this thread can be safely closed.

ph2627 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:57:50 PM

It seems that you have 2 open threads on similar subjects. I have replied to one of your thread, and this thread can be safely closed.

Hi xcapator,

Thanks for being so attentive. You are absolutely correct - I occasionally submitted 2 threads. However, the moderator has already removed the very first topic with my edition and 400+ views, so there's only this left.
By the way, if you are interested in testing, please PM me:)

ph2627 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:49:58 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm still looking! PM me please if you are interested to help improve the project and get bounty!
ph2627 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:49:14 AM

Hello everyone!

Testers and miners wanted! We need your help and support!
ph2627 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:49:56 AM

Hi guys,

The deadline is slightly moved to the end of this week, so you still can take part and help to improve new service for bounty!

Please PM me or post in this thread and I will PM you.
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:42:25 PM

Is there some sort of minimum hash power we need to help you test? I have a few gpus, probably not enough though :/
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:59:17 PM

Sorry! I am not a miner. I have dropped you a PM. I am planning on buying hashes, I will tell you when I do.
Kindly,
      MZ

ph2627 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

Hi everyone!

You still can participate!

PM me or post a reply here and I will answer everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: