Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any advice  (Read 1641 times)
leevalle (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:09:03 PM

So any advice from anyone on how i can earn .3 to .5 btc. Im not asking for a loan, since i have no collateral. Im pretty new to bitcoins and in a race against time. If anyone could kindly recommend a way i can earn that much bitcoins in 7 hours would be greatly appreciated. And no its too early to stand at a corner and i doubt they have nfc compatible phones to pay.
Concerned

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:17:28 PM

You have 0.3 BTC and wanting 0.5? PM me I can give you some tips.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:19:13 PM

So any advice from anyone on how i can earn .3 to .5 btc. Im not asking for a loan, since i have no collateral. Im pretty new to bitcoins and in a race against time. If anyone could kindly recommend a way i can earn that much bitcoins in 7 hours would be greatly appreciated. And no its too early to stand at a corner and i doubt they have nfc compatible phones to pay.

You can try selling something in the Marketplace->Goods section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0), or perusing through the Marketplace->Services section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0) to see if there is something you can do, to earn that amount.

By the way, in the Goods section you also have the Hardware and Digital Goods subs - so, you can try selling game accounts you don't use, and stuff like that, for example.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:39:56 PM

Sell your signature and or services in the services section, good luck
leevalle (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:46:12 PM

Could you tell me what you meant by selling my signature?
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:49:34 PM

Could you tell me what you meant by selling my signature?

That would be adding an ad for some company/site/whatever in your signature space (like I have for PrimeDice). But that, more often than not, requires at least a rank of Member.

You can look at this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0) for information on the campaigns currently running; or as 2double0 suggested, look for another deal (or post your offer) on the Services section.
adaryian

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:47:24 PM

Do you have any sort of products or services you could offer to the community to build your reputation and also sell merchandise so that you can obtain the amount of Bitcoin you're looking for?  Or perhaps some specific skill you might be willing to work for some mBTC or BTC.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
leevalle (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:58:26 PM

Do you have any sort of products or services you could offer to the community to build your reputation and also sell merchandise so that you can obtain the amount of Bitcoin you're looking for?  Or perhaps some specific skill you might be willing to work for some mBTC or BTC.

Im new to this. To be honest im not much of a computer person, pretty basic at it. Im more of a physical worker. Im just waiting for my check to be direct deposited on monday night. Is there a way a bank transfer or direct deposit transfer count as collateral?
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:18:47 PM

Since you have no reputation and are a brand new user, the only way I can see to earn some coins is to sell some stuff in the market.
You will have to specify that you want to use an escrow because if you don't write it in the announcement,
the buyers won't be interested and think you are a scammer.
leevalle (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:27:50 PM

Since you have no reputation and are a brand new user, the only way I can see to earn some coins is to sell some stuff in the market.
You will have to specify that you want to use an escrow because if you don't write it in the announcement,
the buyers won't be interested and think you are a scammer.

Are personal assets like electronics. Acceptable forms of collateral? If they are would the lender have to wait til they receive the item before giving the.loan?
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:09:51 PM

Are personal assets like electronics. Acceptable forms of collateral? If they are would the lender have to wait til they receive the item before giving the.loan?

Those are not a good form of collateral, as the shipping costs back and forth would probably be more than the loan itself.

Mudd

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:11:53 PM

Why do you need such an ammount and so quickly? If youre a physical worker do some small tasks in the real world and buy the coins with the cash.
BunsenBurner

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:14:38 PM

I am afraid you can't earn 0.3 btc within 7 hours, without any special skills or products to sell...

If you need the bitcoin quick and you have the fiat money to buy that, you can go to localbitcoins to get a trade with cash or bank transfer.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:21:34 PM

Given that you are not experienced with computers, but have experience with physical work. Then is your best option to convert physical work into bitcoins.

This is done by taking part you the money you earn every month and buy bitcoins for them.
This is by far the best choice for you.

Bitcoin is not a get-rich scheme, many people in this community has less than 1 BTC.
It takes hard work, either by trading, working, developing etc to earn bitcoins.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
cinder

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:11:09 PM

Bitcoin is not a get-rich scheme, many people in this community has less than 1 BTC.
It takes hard work, either by trading, working, developing etc to earn bitcoins.

Many still expecting bitcoin to go up to 100k per coin. Check out the speculation section.
BunsenBurner

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

Many still expecting bitcoin to go up to 100k per coin. Check out the speculation section.

Just checked. Some people in the speculation section are making really crazy predictions on bitcoin price like it will reach millions in 5 years lol.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715259.0;all

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 04:48:16 PM

Many still expecting bitcoin to go up to $100k per coin. Check out the speculation section.

Yes, not impossible.

There are two ways to reach that:
1. World wide adoption of bitcoin, we are not anyway near that, there are political/economic politic powers working against that.
2. Complete collapse of the world economy, which will result in a dollar becoming almost worthless.

The later option is imo the most realistic way for bitcoin to reach $100k.

But you have to remember that the buyers decide the market price.
In order for 1 BTC to be worth 100k, then must there be a buyer willing to pay that.

There has to be "someone" willing to pay big bucks for bitcoin.
Will you pay 100k per coin?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:40:48 PM

Many still expecting bitcoin to go up to $100k per coin. Check out the speculation section.

Yes, not impossible.

There are two ways to reach that:
1. World wide adoption of bitcoin, we are not anyway near that, there are political/economic politic powers working against that.
2. Complete collapse of the world economy, which will result in a dollar becoming almost worthless.

The later option is imo the most realistic way for bitcoin to reach $100k.

But you have to remember that the buyers decide the market price.
In order for 1 BTC to be worth 100k, then must there be a buyer willing to pay that.

There has to be "someone" willing to pay big bucks for bitcoin.
Will you pay 100k per coin?

And if the price become 100k dollars, who know how high inflation will be and 100k may not be able to buy an iphone.
halorose

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:02:15 AM

it's too early to sell you sig.  Grin
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:06:38 AM

it's too early to sell you sig.  Grin
Actually these fella's are paying for Newbie post's:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654009.0

One additional suggestion.  If your in a major metropolitan area there is likely a regularly scheduled bitcoin meetup of some sort that takes place at least once a month in your town.  If there is one in town or within driving distance go and check it out.  There's no substitute for networking and getting to know other individuals that might just require your 'physical labor' services and might already have bitcoin and would in essence be willing to trade their bitcoin for your services as well.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: