Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Life in Texas 70 miles north of the Border...  (Read 3694 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:22:03 PM

'A lot of people die out here' and 'all this blood...is on Obama's hands'

Shocking images show corpses of illegal immigrants left to die after border crossings

Rancher shares grotesque photos with MailOnline, saying Obama bears the blame for a rising death toll among illegal immigrants

Volunteer patrol network in south Texas has found 259 bodies in one county alone, maybe 20 percent of the actual body count

Border Patrol source concedes the agency has no idea how many are perishing between the border and official government checkpoints

Filmmaker says he warned Congress in 2007 that children were becoming drug cartels' newest pawns on the border

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712187/EXCLUSIVE-A-lot-people-die-blood-Obamas-hands-Shocking-images-corpses-illegal-immigrants-left-die-border-crossings.html

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqho5Pax74

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder how long this video will stay up before youtube pulls it down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:30:32 PM

I sure hope the Ebola virus doesn't make it through the southern border or you're going to have an epidemic going back to the dark ages.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

I sure hope the Ebola virus doesn't make it through the southern border or you're going to have an epidemic going back to the dark ages.

Don't forget: some will be willing to bring it voluntary as a suicide mission...

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:31:06 PM

It's really fascinating to see how average Americans are fun of weapons and like to play rule of sheriff like in the movie.
But, doesn't matter how much they are trying, it seems they can't stop this desperate people from Mexico to enter in USA in the search for better life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:55:31 PM

Shiiit!

Mexico is similar to a war zone and it's spreading to Central America the cause probably is the US War on Drugs and now there's a lot of refugees they don't want to take, serious humanitarian crisis there...

bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:02:08 PM

Shocking images show corpses of illegal immigrants left to die after border crossings

Rancher shares grotesque photos with MailOnline, saying Obama bears the blame for a rising death toll among illegal immigrants

Volunteer patrol network in south Texas has found 259 bodies in one county alone, maybe 20 percent of the actual body count

Border Patrol source concedes the agency has no idea how many are perishing between the border and official government checkpoints

Filmmaker says he warned Congress in 2007 that children were becoming drug cartels' newest pawns on the border

This is a very serious issue, and the solution is not to build a "Berlin Wall" in the States, as has been done now.

It's really fascinating to see how average Americans are fun of weapons and like to play rule of sheriff like in the movie.
But, doesn't matter how much they are trying, it seems they can't stop this desperate people from Mexico to enter in USA in the search for better life.

I think the situation in Mexico needs to improve, the people wouldn't come then.  I mean, we put a production line all the way in China, why not in Mexico? It would save the State a lot of costs.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:44:07 PM

This is a very serious issue, and the solution is not to build a "Berlin Wall" in the States, as has been done now.

I think the situation in Mexico needs to improve, the people wouldn't come then.  I mean, we put a production line all the way in China, why not in Mexico? It would save the State a lot of costs.

Because China's China and Mexico is Mexico.

Don't make fun of these guys carrying weapons.  We've been carrying weapons in those areas for hundreds of years for good reasons.  Very few people carry for "fun" because the things get heavy after a while...The johnny-soldier-wanna-bes are in the police forces, not in the ranchers lands.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:15:38 PM

Play the video next time. Read the full article next time. You will understand it is not about "playing" but life and death situations. Mostly death. But I did place that AR image to get reactions like yours, so I cannot complain...  Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:16:53 PM

Shiiit!

Mexico is similar to a war zone and it's spreading to Central America the cause probably is the US War on Drugs and now there's a lot of refugees they don't want to take, serious humanitarian crisis there...

The cause is clearly stated in the article. War on drugs ragging for 30 years.. That new wave since 2012...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:21:02 PM

It DOES help to read the article people. The images I place are just baits to help you click on the links provided :-)

The closest U.S. Border Patrol station, at Falfurrias, Texas, is about 4-1/2 miles from Vickers' 1,000-acre ranch.
An official in the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency confirmed that in the month of June more than 4,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended at or near that checkpoint.
About 82 per cent of them were so-called 'OTM' border crossers – 'Other Than Mexican.'
More than 400 were children

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:34:16 PM

Shiiit!

The cause is clearly stated in the article. War on drugs ragging for 30 years.. That new wave since 2012...

I don't read tabloids...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:09:01 AM

It DOES help to read the article people. The images I place are just baits to help you click on the links provided :-)

The closest U.S. Border Patrol station, at Falfurrias, Texas, is about 4-1/2 miles from Vickers' 1,000-acre ranch.
An official in the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency confirmed that in the month of June more than 4,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended at or near that checkpoint.
About 82 per cent of them were so-called 'OTM' border crossers – 'Other Than Mexican.'
More than 400 were children

NOW I'm confused, and I know that area.  That's no desert.  Semi Arid, perhaps, not no desert.

Why would they be dying around there?  IF they were people that had no clue how to live off the land, how to find water, etc., the very basics, then yeah, it'd be dangerous.  From Central America climate?
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:13:46 AM

Who killed this people, the militia or the border guards? Why they are being shot?
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:01:36 AM

And yet it's still more dangerous to cross some streets in Chicago in them middle of the night than it is out there in Texas.  But urban gang violence just isn't "fun" to report on.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:37:38 PM

Who killed this people, the militia or the border guards? Why they are being shot?
Generally, people that die crossing our southern border die from not having water.

Militia here do not ever shoot them.

Border guards never shoot unless it's a firefight, like with a drug gang.

Ranchers who own the land never shoot except in self defense.

The drug gangs kill very large numbers of people, check for example Juarez.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_homicides_in_Ciudad_Ju%C3%A1rez
negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:19:48 PM

The dead body on that article, are they being hunted down?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:41:44 PM

Shiiit!

Modern Texas seems like bigger version of pre-1991 Chechnya... I.e. import of instability from the neighboring region with uncontrolled flow of illegal migrants.
fdiini

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:19:30 PM

And yet it's still more dangerous to cross some streets in Chicago in them middle of the night than it is out there in Texas.  But urban gang violence just isn't "fun" to report on.

You have any article on this issue?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

Shiiit!

Modern Texas seems like bigger version of pre-1991 Chechnya... I.e. import of instability from the neighboring region with uncontrolled flow of illegal migrants.

This is accurate, the geographical size of the lawless areas is expanding.    

In Mexico, the areas that are like war zones as far as I recall are only those next to the borders.

Some of my friends here (illegals) have told me they are not going back to Mexico because it's too dangerous.  Car hijackings, armed robberies, up to 100 miles south of the border.

Texas and the other border states can handle these issues, but the Washington crowd does not even understand them and puts a politics wrapper over the problems.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:51:10 PM

The dead body on that article, are they being hunted down?

Practically the only people that are regularly shooting and killing people down there are the Mexican drug cartels and gangs.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: