Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:53:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BITCOIN A CIA PROJECT?  (Read 7988 times)
ibittunes (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:21:59 PM

Interesting stuff at

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2cd2u5/is_bitcoin_a_cia_project/
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:49:38 PM

Interesting indeed. I think we've proven/provided lessons learned when it comes time for mainstream adoption  Wink

therealest

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:52:05 PM

I'm sure they can neither confirm nor deny it.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:04:47 PM

seriously.. why post a reddit link made by you, that links to a website made by you which has an article made by you. which quotes opinions that are made by you.... you clearly have no reputation and you have no true understanding of bitcoin or the history.,

why are you wasting your time making these sock puppets and spreading FUD.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

When Sol Adoni learns how to write without continual reference to himself, without repeating himself constantly, and without RANDOMLY capitalising WORDS,  I'll consider reading your....ooops...his articles.

I had never heard of this "famous" kook until you started spamming this forum with your endless sock-puppetry.

I remain unimpressed.
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:11:30 PM

LOL.. But, the government has done other things to shoot itself in the foot, like creating TOR and making it open source. Im glad they did, but TOR has caused nothing but grief for the government.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

Is CIA an altcoin?
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:13:20 PM

Rambling and bordering on unreadable
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:14:57 PM

No, it's a project of the freemasons. We're the puppets as usual  Cheesy. I think all this conspiracy stuff is bullshit. It's in the people's nature to think there's more..

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
wenben

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:24:12 PM

The general public don't have the kind of funding and insight to create something so great. Bitcoin sas to be a government project with deep pocket.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:34:02 PM

The general public don't have the kind of funding and insight to create something so great. Bitcoin sas to be a government project with deep pocket.

bitcoin does not need big funding, its started off as a voluntary project with random people across the world. now its funded via itself.. the coders get paid bitcoin.. and its the general public buying bitcoin from people that hold bitcoin, thus the general public are funding bitcoin..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:38:09 PM

I think the CIA have vest interested in bitcoin, if anything, the craziest theory was that it would eventually lead to having SHA -256 cracked. Anyhow, through BTC we found that the random generation is a MAJOR factor when it comes to generating the asymmetric keys.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

I'm not saying I agree or that it's true... but it's a good thing to have an open mind.

Let's say this was their 'project'. It's ran wild for several years... enough time to per-fect the concept. If the goal is to create a world-wide currency, they know it works and we'd accept it. Let's say they're ready to implement. They don't have to take bitcoin - a new coin altogether can be developed, distributed and completely controlled by 'them'. No miners needed. But what about all the crypto floating around now? idk... maybe they'd make it illegal to mine/possess them, or even mandate ISPs to block mining packets. <--- that would be the end of crypto currency as we know it.  

cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:40:27 PM

I think the CIA [are] interested in bitcoin

Certainly seems easier than a duffel bag of fiat
domainbrokers

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:05:05 PM

You know in the early net usenet skeptics used to accuse SOLLOG of being A CIA PROJECT

haha

For years people said he like Satoshi, a made up person

I KNOW HIM and no, I'm not him, and he is a very smart guy, I know guys in his group that maintain his network of hundreds of sites and everyone of them says they were grilled by the FBI and Secret Service and whatever after 911.

HISTORIC FACT the guy nailed 911

So for him to be saying SPOOKS CREATED BITCOIN...

His ideas calling for public oversight of Bitcoin and it's core development and transaction fees is actually a great idea no matter what you think of him.

The fact is there's so much disinfo about him on the net, unless you have been following him and his 'prophecies' for years, you'll never get him.

FACT

STARGATE IS REAL

Some say he's ex Stargate

Some say he is think tank CIA all the way

Some actually say he's satan

FACT

He has legal status in the courts that they address him as GOD, since his beliefs are everyone is God. So most see that and say loon, crackpot, etc. So what he chooses to see energy/spirit that all have as the godhead.

So he's actually well-known and yet everyone that's related to Adoni Corp 3 steps removed is him, haha. Ok, whatever.

I do domain names, I'm not Sol Adoni nor Sollog or whatever you call him, I'm NOT the guy that posted this thread.

Yet you can all say oh that's him.

Actually there's probably 6 guys I KNOW right now somehow related to Adoni Co. on the same corp IP with different computers that actually post here.

ADONI CO is moving into bitcoin, and now the retired head of ADONI CO is saying harden the core, get some real experts to look at it for viruses and who the heck was Satoshi, was it Gavin or is Gavin a dupe for the CI freaking A.

Unless you're an OSTRICH you have heard how the CIA and varous arms of the government have been involved IN EVERYTHING.

Let's see the Bush cartel was in charge of the CIA in the early 80's when they were TRAINING and FUNDING Osama.

FACT

Contras FACT

LSD FACT

I've seen proof of a direct connection to Heavens Gate and the CIA his name is BOBBY RAY INMAN

Let's see THE NET, yep CIA project with the DOD

Stargate it was REAL PSYCHIC THINK TANK and some say Sollog is out of it

Commercial Internet and DOMIN NAMES, absolutely CIA, they did it through SAIC the California Company that sells toilet seats to the gov for 2K.

SAIC is CIA's backwards and look at its board EVERY GUY IS EX CIA

Let's see what did SAIC make BILLIONS on how about NETWORK SOLUTIONS their project

ABSOLUTE CONTROL of DOMAINS which I know very well from the start, they made mega billions on them and some of the keywords still owned BY SPOOKS.

So ignore his advice, he says the core is open to viruses, he says transaction fees need to be 2 cents to allow btc to be a real new currency for digital distribution of 10 cent song music, that means 5 Billion potential bitcoin wallets all over the world if Gavin gets the clues.

Anyway, you can jump up and down all you want, the man is brilliant and I'm not him and the other guys posting on an Adoni related IP is not him as well.

He plays golf and meditates as far as I know and he always has a gorgeous young chick with him or two or three.

Young chicks love his guru rap, I keep telling him his next book should be how to mesmerize 18 year old chicks.

WE LOVE YOU SOLLOG

LOL

The boys
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:07:15 PM

IS BITCOIN A CIA PROJECT?

No.

[/thread]

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Bitcoinbikers

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Now that's a can do attitude!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

That guy is a loser  Cheesy

1D6p2j56E4sTsjC7raahVm8HVEmWHMFFma
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:12:11 PM

The all caps title steers me off right away, and at least add some proper discussion. Anyways, link to the direct article instead of reddit: http://soladoni.com/bitcoin-transaction-fees-problem/
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:19:42 PM

Gavin Andresen was invited to speak to the CIA in 2011. I doubt they would be asking him for infos if they had already invented and successfully initiated public adoption of BTC. It is obvious that BTC will be very useful for CIA operations, seeing as their jurisdiction is OUTSIDE the USA and funds often need to be moved across boarders covertly.

The problem with just about every single conspiracy theory out there is this; If it is such top-secret high-level operations that are supposed to take place without public knowledge, how come the most whacked out, idiotic, poor, dumb hillbillies are the ones that always uncover the "real story"? You would think that the weakest link in the chain would be the very last to figure out this shit. I guess there is some sort of info leak that flows directly through every trailer park and welfare office in America. Chemtrails are bullshit too (its called jet fuel exhaust). Sorry, Sol Adoni, but your paranoid babbling is unreadable claptrap.  
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:05:49 PM

No, it's a project of the freemasons. We're the puppets as usual  Cheesy. I think all this conspiracy stuff is bullshit. It's in the people's nature to think there's more..

If you think there are no conspiracies then you sir are younger than 12!
Me, personally, have been in several conspiracies;

I conspired with my sister, to not tell the other sister about XYZ.
I conspired with my friend to.... well.. I rather not say!
I conspired with my co-workers several times! Some involved people getting laid off and some were to cover-up some outages that was caused by my team.

my point is, everyone conspires. And if you think for a second, that rich and powerful Type-A men are not going to conspire to keep things the way it is, or even better for them, then you are OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.

Cheers.

ps. and, "It's in the people's nature to think there's more", is such a crock of shit that I can smell that rancid crap through my monitor.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: