Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy BTC for Payza ($119)  (Read 1136 times)
buxxx (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

Hi! I have $119 in my Payza account and I'd really like to turn it into BTC. I know, I'm a new member, etc., so I'm open to bargain deals to make up for the risk, or escrow or whatever.

Also if you have other suggestions on how to convert Payza to BTC without several tiers of payment processors and 15% lost in the conversions, I'll be thankful. I've never thought this would be so complicated until I actually tried to buy BTC... Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:49:49 PM

No one sell here with Payza because of reversible risk.

Better try with other payment.

Concerned

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:12:07 PM

Payza very risky, check my PM.
Stinker

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:16:34 PM

@op Please use escrow for any deals even if it cost some cash it will help you to save money !

Better to be on the safe side Wink
Concerned

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:23:15 PM

@op Please use escrow for any deals even if it cost some cash it will help you to save money !

Better to be on the safe side Wink
Well ''escrow'' wont work since payza is reversable after escrow release anyways.
buxxx (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:15:07 PM

User "Stinker" SCAMMED me, see all details here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721876.0
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

User "Stinker" SCAMMED me, see all details here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721876.0

Just try to reverse the transaction. Try resolution center in Payza, they will reverse the transaction if you provide proof.

buxxx (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

Yeah but what can I prove here? They have in record that I sent the payment, but there's no way to prove that I didn't receive the BTC.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:21:10 PM

Yeah but what can I prove here? They have in record that I sent the payment, but there's no way to prove that I didn't receive the BTC.
As deadly saying try to resolution center in Payza if its works then ok if not then just take as lesson and never do any deal here on this forum without any escrow

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:21:27 PM

Don't tell them, you were dealing in BTC, they don't like Crypto trading through Payza.

Use your mind and make story, what you will tell them.

Concerned

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:54:13 PM

so u got scammed?
buxxx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:25:08 PM

Just a heads up: user "Concerned" is very shady and tried to convince me to pay first and no escrow - yes, the very same way I got scammed, the very same day. He PMed me for the first time, nothing but his Payza address and "send there please", I didn't reply. Then after we discussed how I got scammed in another topic, he comes here and casually asks "so you got scammed?", it's right above here. I didn't reply, and he sent a PM again. I decided to play along... He tried very hard to convince me to pay first, and without escrow. He changed the topic and dashed questions several times when I asked about how I can be more safe. He told me several times to "just do it", and when I clearly stated that I wouldn't do this directly to a stranger, he backed out immediately. (His last argument was "LBC is down, do it directly", then I was "LBC is up now, we are good to go on LBC", so he was "too tired to play around" and that was it.)

Most likely a scammer. Be very careful and only trade with him throuh escrow. He is so keen to help for the sake of kindness, but only as long as you can't make sure he actually pays.
Concerned

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:27:28 PM

Just a heads up: user "Concerned" is very shady and tried to convince me to pay first and no escrow - yes, the very same way I got scammed, the very same day. He PMed me for the first time, nothing but his Payza address and "send there please", I didn't reply. Then after we discussed how I got scammed in another topic, he comes here and casually asks "so you got scammed?", it's right above here. I didn't reply, and he sent a PM again. I decided to play along... He tried very hard to convince me to pay first, and without escrow. He changed the topic and dashed questions several times when I asked about how I can be more safe. He told me several times to "just do it", and when I clearly stated that I wouldn't do this directly to a stranger, he backed out immediately. (His last argument was "LBC is down, do it directly", then I was "LBC is up now, we are good to go on LBC", so he was "too tired to play around" and that was it.)

Most likely a scammer. Be very careful and only trade with him throuh escrow. He is so keen to help for the sake of kindness, but only as long as you can't ake sure he actually pays.
Already told you there is noway that would help me to prevent a dispute on your side .
Prez

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:28:16 PM

Most likely a scammer. Be very careful and only trade with him throuh escrow. He is so keen to help for the sake of kindness, but only as long as you can't ake sure he actually pays.
Already told you there is noway that would help me to prevent a dispute on your side .

How convenient.
buxxx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:36:36 PM

If you can't prevent a dispute anyway, then there is no additional risk for you to go first. I could not pay at all or pay and then dispute, it's equal to you. But for me it's assurance if you go first. But you didn't want that, I wonder why...
Concerned

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:39:07 PM

If you can't prevent a dispute anyway, then there is no additional risk for you to go first. I could not pay at all or pay and then dispute, it's equal to you. But for me it's assurance if you go first. But you didn't want that, I wonder why...
I can withdraw to my bank account , sorry if I was not clear but your feedback is false ive done trades here that went successfyl.
Prez

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:43:25 PM

I can withdraw to my bank account , sorry if I was not clear but your feedback is false ive done trades here that went successfyl.

Ohhh reaaallllyyy?
buxxx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:46:53 PM

Yeah, Stinker had successful trades too. Then he ran with my money with the same terms you were trying to achieve...
Prez

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:48:08 PM

Yeah, Stinker had successful trades too. Then he ran with my money with the same terms you were trying to achieve...

They probably had successful trades with each other.
buxxx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:56:42 PM

They probably had successful trades with each other.

Now that you say, he's starting to write spaces before punctuation marks Smiley Maybe he's just the other split personality of Stinker and he's battling himself Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: