Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex!  (Read 27941 times)
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:44:46 AM

I am still here... working... very soon....

Be prepared  Wink

Nice. Then I'm glad I was solo mining this on the 24th. Looks like the difficulty is way up now since then. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:30:55 PM

I am working on services for DUO, as soon as I complete what I have up to I will publish all in new OP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
felix18yu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:27:23 PM

helloo... how I can buy and were this coin??

this is very interesting coin,I support this coin....

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 10:02:27 PM

helloo... how I can buy and were this coin??

this is very interesting coin,I support this coin....

There is no DUO on exchanges yet, but just make wallet and send me private message I will send you some Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
felix18yu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:57:59 PM

haha. relaxed ...  Grin
essential that there is a good idea
we'll manage  Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 08:13:29 PM

Explorer and faucet done, some pools confirmed me support... so again.. be prepared...or start now if you know how Wink

FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 05:46:12 PM

What do you think about asking Allcrypt to list DUO?

They don't require voting, and will just look at adding it if they are asked.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:12:20 AM

I will ask them, tnx on suggestion.

trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:16:05 PM

Suggested Parallelcoin [DUO] to be added to the Votelist of Cryptopia. Let´s see if it gets added there to the Votelist.
If success, lets start voting there...
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:19:38 PM

Suggested Parallelcoin [DUO] to be added to the Votelist of Cryptopia. Let´s see if it gets added there to the Votelist.

Great! But I think they will reject it because of reasons from list of rejected.
I will try in next days to finish the website and fix block explorer.
If succeed in wallet update we could make relaunch!

trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:32:20 PM

Great! But I think they will reject it because of reasons from list of rejected.

The coin was accepted for voting: You can start to vote for Parallelcoin [DUO] on Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

The rules for voting are:
The Cryptopia vote list is a place for the community to vote for the coins they want to be added to Cryptopia.
Each week the coin with the most user votes and the coin with the most DOT votes will be added to the Exchange, Mineshaft and MarketPlace.
Each registered user receives 1 vote for each coin each day. (Trusted users votes are multiplied by their trust rating)
Additional votes can be purchased using DotCoin(DOT) currency, You can add as many DOT votes as you would like.
Any coin that reaches 5 million votes in a round will be added to Cryptopia immediately, (This will not affect the voting rounds)
Cryptopia has a strict NO delist policy, Once listed your coin has a permanent home.

Let´s see if there is a way to add the coin. Maybe by votes from users, maybe with DOT votes.
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:47:52 AM

come on... let´s start voting for Parallelcoin ...
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 03:57:51 AM

For 4h DUO is on exchange!

Website, block explorer, SHA256 pool and faucet are ready.

Takeover announcement in few days.

Stay tuned!

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:05:33 AM

For 4h DUO is on exchange!

Website, block explorer, SHA256 pool and faucet are ready.

Takeover announcement in few days.

Stay tuned!

What's amazing is I seen this thread, checked it out, then realized all the pools and links are mostly down & thought its dead.

Scroll to the last page & lo and behold you've got a takeover Announcement happening in the coming days.

Multi-Algorithm coins are pretty cool Smiley
trax0r

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:19:40 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 01:02:51 PM by trax0r

The coin was accepted for voting: You can start to vote for Parallelcoin [DUO] on Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

The rules for voting are:
The Cryptopia vote list is a place for the community to vote for the coins they want to be added to Cryptopia.
Each week the coin with the most user votes and the coin with the most DOT votes will be added to the Exchange, Mineshaft and MarketPlace.
Each registered user receives 1 vote for each coin each day. (Trusted users votes are multiplied by their trust rating)
Additional votes can be purchased using DotCoin(DOT) currency, You can add as many DOT votes as you would like.
Any coin that reaches 5 million votes in a round will be added to Cryptopia immediately, (This will not affect the voting rounds)
Cryptopia has a strict NO delist policy, Once listed your coin has a permanent home.

Let´s see if there is a way to add the coin. Maybe by votes from users, maybe with DOT votes.

Parallelcoin was added today to Cryptopia exchange. Thank you for all the votes on Cryptopia. 
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:01:56 PM

Congrats, DUO supporters on getting on Cryptopia! This was and is a cool coin. Good it see it brought back to life by the community.

I'll look forward to trading DUO in the UNO market. Smiley

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:05:17 PM

Great effort from community! It is nice to see old and good coin back. Happy hashing...

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:59:52 PM

Congrats, DUO supporters on getting on Cryptopia! This was and is a cool coin. Good it see it brought back to life by the community.

I'll look forward to trading DUO in the UNO market. Smiley

That was something I did not saw in the first place... did not spent to much time untill now on cryptopia... but DUO on UNO market.... what could be better? Cheesy

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:33:47 PM

Take over announcement

Please proceed to takeover thread:

[ANN] ParallelCoin - DUO - SHA256 + Scrypt | Community Takeover
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097017.0

Mods please lock this topic, thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: