Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex!  (Read 27941 times)
cflocation

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

it's a hardware thing!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:28:36 AM

I have made website for DUO and it will be good if parallelcoin.info can point to my server.

Have try to contact dev over pm long time ago but not receive any response.

Anyhow I will make logo also and if dev do not contact me I will register new domain and put website online.

My thoughts are that this is really good coin for now and plan for merged mining with UNO is great so I will do as much as I can to help it grow.

Any word from the Dev at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:41:30 AM

I have made website for DUO and it will be good if parallelcoin.info can point to my server.

Have try to contact dev over pm long time ago but not receive any response.

Anyhow I will make logo also and if dev do not contact me I will register new domain and put website online.

My thoughts are that this is really good coin for now and plan for merged mining with UNO is great so I will do as much as I can to help it grow.

Any word from the Dev at all?

As you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=361778      Last Active:August 19, 2014, 11:29:19 PM
So..
As this is coin that works, fair launch without premine, with plans for merge with one of the best and popular coin, it is all on us, the community.
This coin has the future even right now it is looking different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

Looks like last day for DUO on Bittrex:

"This market (DUO)  is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC"

Can anyone buy a bitcoin worth of DUO today to keep the market?

DUO has a market on FOBCoin.com, but... you know... it's not Bittrex, is it.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:15:55 PM

Here is draft of logo I am working on:

It is more than obvious from where I get the inspiration for it Smiley

if someone have other idea please share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 08:46:35 AM

Delisted from BitTrex Sad

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:28:45 PM

No block source more than 20h?

Does anyone know what is happening?

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:42:50 PM

I have solve the problem of wallet sync by overwriting peers.dat with older one I have.

Current was 2kb but old is 24kb. It is also happening with clean install of wallet.

If anyone need here is peers.dat file: PEERS.DAT ON MEGA

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:25:11 AM

duo.kickasspools.net is working good after four days of not paying out, it is unbelievable what was needed to do to make contact with someone responsible for it. Smiley

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

probably paypro dev.

It would seem to be another shortlife fadcoin from http://libertycoins.co <- follow the "duo" link, the "lxc" link is of interest to Librex owners. Having hung out the Libertycoin investors to dry by deliberately and mockingly preventing a community takeover (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600322.msg7730309#msg7730309), the libertycoins.co dev went on to punt out DUO and then LXC.

It may be the same person as the paypro dev, dunno.

https://web.archive.org/web/20141016163139/http://libertycoins.co <- for permanent reference.

Cheers

Graham
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 05:06:33 PM

And so http://parallelcoin.info/ is no more redirecting to this page...

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:54:44 PM

bump /nicework

UNO DUO Trinity ... all running at 180
the perfecta3 ... if it could only be

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 11:14:13 PM

bump /nicework

UNO DUO Trinity ... all running at 180
the perfecta3 ... if it could only be

tnx Smiley

... maybe one day Wink

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:20:30 PM

Maybe I am the last man supporting DUO but I will not give up!!!  Grin

FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

Maybe I am the last man supporting DUO but I will not give up!!!  Grin

It's too bad it seems to have been abandoned. There was a lot of promise here.

Minedpool and Kickasspools are still up.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

all the multi-algos have been ignored.
my guess is that they will have a day in the sun yet.

marcetin fine tune the thing make it your personal pet coin.
there might be a time when others can help you launch a new ship, which will be Parallel 2.0 the reboot.

the tech and security offered just got undervalued and forgotten in the first go around.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 04:19:43 PM

all the multi-algos have been ignored.
my guess is that they will have a day in the sun yet.

marcetin fine tune the thing make it your personal pet coin.
there might be a time when others can help you launch a new ship, which will be Parallel 2.0 the reboot.

the tech and security offered just got undervalued and forgotten in the first go around.

Hmhm... you read my mind?!?! :DDDDD

Last night I was thinking about that, I even try to buy parallelcoin.info but it is not available. Do you maybe know who to ask to give me that domain?

I will make the plan for this seriously and yes I will try to put crew together.

This is my pet for real and I will make it thrive I promise.

First I need to fix the wallet, because of parallelcoin.info not working it can not show few things in it, and compile it for win, mac and linux.

Than I will make website, blockexplorer, faucet etc..

But for main thing I will make surprise Wink

balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:18:47 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 06:52:05 AM by balu2

bump  Wink

needs exchange. I want to buy some.

addnodes please
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 01:19:03 AM

I am still here... working... very soon....

Be prepared  Wink

FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 01:38:02 AM

I am still here... working... very soon....

Be prepared  Wink

Watching! Good luck!

Nostr:
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 01:40:31 AM

bump  Wink

needs exchange. I want to buy some.

addnodes please

PM me your address Balu2, and I'll send you some. I have a few of these. They might be valuable again sometime soon, so you can't have too many. Smiley

Nostr:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: