Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja  (Read 42907 times)
TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:34:11 PM

Is there a link to a virustotal report that shows the qt wallet with the trojan?

Unfortunately I have formatted the infected PC. Didnt really want it hanging around my network with all the miners and other PC's
naphariel

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:37:21 PM

I realized that something tried to perform a man-in-the-middle attack on my remote desktop connection to the machine where I had the ZIPC wallet.
Careful, this might do a lot more than just steal wallets.

I'm actually kind of impressed.

LOL. I'm actually impressed with your abilities! Would you be kind enough to tell us how you figured it out, ace?

You get a big-ass warning message when the server's encryption key changes for some reason.
Doesn't take any abilities to notice other than the ability to read.
aulonocara

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:37:40 PM

I guess the OP was giving quality advice when they said "Zip your wallet".
zipdev _

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:38:01 PM

We appreciate the warmth of the community. We have plans of implementing multiple layer block-chain features that we really think you'll enjoy. Our primary focus was a smooth POW launch and were past that and time to release developments. Thanks for the support, and enjoy what ZIP Coin will offer  Wink

here is the link u can see for yourself
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/62815d83638092b36525c80c8fec64c9cbaece6c86ab2d0ce0d4ebf2cba32d6c/analysis/

Also to thank you all we will be doubling the zipcoin you send to our address
For the next 5 people that send first!!!
zip add
ZQYdmnYhjJub4PEhwVCnJKqxLX81VKAn7r

bitcoinadd
1GB9F6gQ5BiRerfWb48WLqw9djCu2Vqvtv
oreoeater

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:41:46 PM

We appreciate the warmth of the community. We have plans of implementing multiple layer block-chain features that we really think you'll enjoy. Our primary focus was a smooth POW launch and were past that and time to release developments. Thanks for the support, and enjoy what ZIP Coin will offer  Wink

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/62815d83638092b36525c80c8fec64c9cbaece6c86ab2d0ce0d4ebf2cba32d6c/analysis/

zip add

bitcoinadd

I really hope you acknowledge this HAS happened?
you have changed the link now! :S so ofcourse there wont show a virus. I DID a virus check and there wasn't one when I installed this! but that same day your trojan did its thing...
TheFridge

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:42:19 PM

zip add

bitcoinadd

You fucking scumbag, this isnt the wallet you uploaded 2 days ago.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:43:13 PM

zip add

bitcoinadd

I really hope you acknowledge this HAS happened?
you have changed the link now! :S so ofcourse there wont show a virus. I DID a virus check and there wasn't one when I installed this! but that same day your trojan did its thing...

THATS SCAM - THATS NOT DEV!!! DONT SEND ANY COINS!!!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:46:19 PM

Someone is buying cheap coins on Bittrex.. Pump will come soon Smiley

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

naphariel

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

I realized that something tried to perform a man-in-the-middle attack on my remote desktop connection to the machine where I had the ZIPC wallet.

LOL. I'm actually impressed with your abilities! Would you be kind enough to tell us how you figured it out, ace?

You get a big-ass warning message when the server's encryption key changes for some reason.

OK. This is a good warning. Seriously, are you sure this wallet was the cause?

I said something, not wallet.

Obviously I can't be 100% sure, but it changed on the next attempt to connect after I ran the wallet for the first time.
And the VM didn't run much else, no updates were installed, etc.
oreoeater

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:54:16 PM

Is there a link to a virustotal report that shows the qt wallet with the trojan?

Unfortunately I have formatted the infected PC. Didnt really want it hanging around my network with all the miners and other PC's

So you try to warn other people without any kind of proof except for your word? That's funny, even if this wallet actually contained a virus. What's your credibility?

I HAVEN'T  reformatted yet! I have deleted the files from the locals folder (and from the recycle bin) but I think the original QT I downloaded is still sat there in the bin. Fridge...was the original link you downloaded from mega just the QT and not zipped in a rar? If so I have that same QT because I can't seem to find a ZIP version of the wallet. If you need proof I could upload this or something not sure how dangerous it is for me/you guys. If there is any other way we could verify I wont be reformatting for a couple hours so we can prove this to the community
madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

OK. This is a good warning. Seriously, are you sure this wallet was the cause?

Yes i tested it and ran the wallet only to watch the file being added to its installation folder. When the zipcoin wallet is shut down the file still sits there in the taskmanager running in memory waiting for your inputs.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:58:09 PM

So you try to warn other people without any kind of proof except for your word? That's funny, even if this wallet actually contained a virus. What's your credibility?

I HAVEN'T  reformatted yet! I have deleted the files from the locals folder (and from the recycle bin) but I think the original QT I downloaded is still sat there in the bin. Fridge...was the original link you downloaded from mega just the QT and not zipped in a rar? If so I have that same QT because I can't seem to find a ZIP version of the wallet. If you need proof I could upload this or something not sure how dangerous it is for me/you guys. If there is any other way we could verify I wont be reformatting for a couple hours so we can prove this to the community

What's the date and time on the file? You can upload it to that virustotal website and post the link. It will scan it and provide a report.
EntryPoint

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:59:30 PM

For me it was only a QT that i downloaded, and it was from this URL: https://mega.co.nz/#!JAoyiajC!0ND16g-6qVDRGVuxnNBZmd-NInXzpbdaW9Pe9dDlDUo, and yes you should upload it with a warning so other people can run it and see. I would have uploaded but I started reformatting before I decided to post as well.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:00:03 PM

the dev is using all the coins he stole to put up buy walls on bittrex. Wink lol

TheFridge

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:00:08 PM

Look im just here to warn people, for me if I was standing on the outside it is clear as day what is going on here. And im not the only person. But everyone can make their own decisions up, whatever, my BTC and all other coins I had on that PC are gone so I have nothing to lose or gain here.
TheFridge

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:03:03 PM

Mine was the QT from the mega link posted above
madbit1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:04:04 PM

Created: 04 ‎August ‎2014, ‏‎17:10:48

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
oreoeater

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:04:43 PM

For me it was only a QT that i downloaded, and it was from this URL: https://mega.co.nz/#!JAoyiajC!0ND16g-6qVDRGVuxnNBZmd-NInXzpbdaW9Pe9dDlDUo, and yes you should upload it with a warning so other people can run it and see. I would have uploaded but I started reformatting before I decided to post as well.

Ok so I'm in the same boat I JUST have the QT downloaded. If I move this file back into the 'download' folder will I be OK if I dont run it? And then should I just upload the file? and to where? (sorry n00b needs help)
madbit1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:06:35 PM

Look im just here to warn people, for me if I was standing on the outside it is clear as day what is going on here. And im not the only person. But everyone can make their own decisions up, whatever, my BTC and all other coins I had on that PC are gone so I have nothing to lose or gain here.

I haven't opened my wallets yet to see if anything is missing on other coins. I also didn't have any coins in the zipcoin wallet as i only started yesterday. so left them on the pool. Just not sure whether to format which will take a day of two due to the info i have on the comp. Or just open and find out the hard way. lol

matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:08:34 PM

Ok so I'm in the same boat I JUST have the QT downloaded. If I move this file back into the 'download' folder will I be OK if I dont run it? And then should I just upload the file? and to where? (sorry n00b needs help)

As long as you don't run it you should be fine. Go to the following site and upload it then click on Scan.

https://www.virustotal.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: