Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rapist must die  (Read 3195 times)
cinder

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:09:05 PM

Valar Morghulis.

All men must die.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:11:01 PM

exactly. If I'd be the president which might happen later so vote for me.
I'd probably put these prisoners on an island and let them kill each other.

and broadcast it in a reality show

Valar Morghulis.

All men must die.

game of thrones much? Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

I understand your point but I think the mothers,wifes,husbands,daughets,sons of the 77 murdered by Breivik would feel much better if he ended up on the electric chair then playing PS2 games in his cell
I don't deal in feelings, much. I'd suggest if they decide they'd like to electrocute Breivik, the executioners would only need to, combined, work long enough to pay off any debts he'd have outstanding to the government and any victims' families who did not give consent and did not participate (assuming these now "double victims" do not forgive the executioners' debt). Given the value of lives (and other property) lost or otherwise harmed of Breivik's actions and resulting debts, if even a small percentage of families did not consent nor forgive the executioners, those who kill Breivik would probably face life in prison. -So if they feel so strongly, I don't see anything wrong with it so long as they pay off the debts they'd take on in doing so.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:37:26 PM

I understand your point but I think the mothers,wifes,husbands,daughters,sons of the 77 murdered by Breivik would feel much better if he ended up on the electric chair then playing PS2 games in his cell

and that working camp would require giving tools to inmates which they could use in totally different ways then intended
As an aside, nobody can do much worse than Columbia and Ecuador in handling justice. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_(serial_killer)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

the debt could be paid by claiming his property instead of making him work it off

I see your point but there are plenty of downsides of the productive prison as taking sales from locals, taking jobs, making the industry you're in less profitable for anyone else who pays their workers etc.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:01:57 PM

Maybe he should be psychicaly punished but death penalty maybe isn't the right choice.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:04:44 PM

Maybe he should be psychicaly punished but death penalty maybe isn't the right choice.

playing Baby,baby from Justin Bieber 24/7

but that way he becomes a burdain to the state and he would have to work and it brings me back to the downsides of the productive prison

electric chair doesn't have to put food in his mouth

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:06:35 PM

As much as I dislike rapist, we can't just give them the death penalty.

The reason being is once they commit a rape, they have absolutely nothing to lose at all. There's a very good chance that the rape would turn into a murder if the consequences are the same.

Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:07:49 PM

One year old, that is horrifying.

We don't need people like this in our world.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:09:48 PM

The reason being is once they commit a rape, they have absolutely nothing to lose at all. There's a very good chance that the rape would turn into a murder if the consequences are the same.

well, that's true

makes me wonder a lot

however a 1 year old baby raped must have received severe consequences?

waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:11:12 PM

One year old, that is horrifying.

We don't need people like this in our world.
This person must hanged till death and its good lesson for many others

BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:11:38 PM

only 1 punishment for rapists.
Nail their wang into a solid stump of wood. Surround them completely with hay.
Set a rusty butterknife just out of their grasp.
Set the hay on fire and let them make a choice.
Die in the fire or rip your balls trying to reach the knife to cut the remains off and get out.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:12:59 PM

wait

Castration for rapists

Electric chair for murderers

Fair enough? Wink

jodybay (OP)

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:23:36 PM

if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy
yeah the rape can be turn out to a murder but i think the 1 year old child died because of the internal bleeding or some infection i dunno but her tiny P cannot hold the cock of an 26 or 30 year old guy who force to enter to that child which is uugghh its hard to imagine such thing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:29:41 PM

if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy
yeah the rape can be turn out to a murder but i think the 1 year old child died because of the internal bleeding or some infection i dunno but her tiny P cannot hold the cock of an 26 or 30 year old guy who force to enter to that child which is uugghh its hard to imagine such thing

exactly..

it's too sad to even have to imagine such a thing  Undecided

if anyone deserves to hang, then it's this guy

jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:30:30 PM

if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy

exactly..

it's too sad to even have to imagine such a thing  Undecided

you cannot understand the language but here is the video they guy who is holding the baby is the suspect filipino children are much more smaller than the other race

http://youtu.be/jMc-TR4sbDc

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:33:27 PM

if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy

exactly..

you cannot understand the language but here is the video they guy who is holding the baby is the suspect filipino children are much more smaller than the other race

he should of found a goat or something, it would be less evil

I mean seriously, how fucked up you need to be in order to consider fucking a baby

god damn, if you're going to rape someone

rape a god damn woman, this is just disguisting

do you have information how he got a hand on the baby?
[is he a family "friend", father, or?]

I don't understand filipino so can't read anything in the news cast Cheesy

jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:37:34 PM

exactly..

he should of found a goat or something, it would be less evil

I mean seriously, how fucked up you need to be in order to consider fucking a baby

god damn, if you're going to rape someone

rape a god damn woman, this is just disguisting

do you have information how he got a hand on the baby?
[is he a family "friend", father, or?]

I don't understand filipino so can't read anything in the news cast Cheesy

on the video even if they said its a 1 year old i still cannot consider him 1 she looks like a 9 months old baby maybe doesnt know how t walk yet fucking bastard he didnt gave a child a chance to go to school and live her dreams so better not giving him a chance to live also

EDIT: no they not state any information the guy is still unknown the only clue they have is the CCTV video which i found very dumb to post it early on the media now the guy have all his chance to hide his ass somewhere

PRIMEDICE
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

yes, but by making the video public they make it possible for people to report seeing him

he's hardly going to get anywhere without being seen

jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:45:53 PM

yes, but by making the video public they make it possible for people to report seeing him

he's hardly going to get anywhere without being seen

if they can post exactly the face of that guy then thats possible but airing the CCTV video with a blured face gave him a small chance to hide

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: