Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rapist must die  (Read 3195 times)
jodybay (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:08:39 PM

just browsing my facebook and i saw a lot of share by my fellow filipino about a one year old girl who is a victim of rape
this is not new issue i know but seriously what happend to people;s mind nowadays? i think the world should bring back the dealth penalty for this kind of case

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:28:49 PM

There's a lot of stupid people and cruel people. I've read once that some guy wanted to warm up his baby so he put it in the microwave...

agree so i think death sentenced will serve them well i am a little bit worried about my little girls relatives as there is a lot of rapist now in my country and most of the victims are in age 1 to 6

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:42:29 PM

we have to cut his head, atleast penis head  Tongue

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:47:47 PM

just browsing my facebook and i saw a lot of share by my fellow filipino about a one year old girl who is a victim of rape
this is not new issue i know but seriously what happend to people;s mind nowadays? i think the world should bring back the dealth penalty for this kind of case

It's really shocking to read such news.
I really can't believe that any normal person, with normal brain and feelings, can do such terrible things.
If he is mentally sick he need medical help and he should stay in mental institution rest of his life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:03:33 PM

I really can't believe that any normal person, with normal brain and feelings, can do such terrible things.
If he is mentally sick he need medical help and he should stay in mental institution rest of his life.

yes and since the rapist is not yet caught then there is a chance that he can do it to other small children imagine how tiny that child was and he only leave the body under the jeep on the street

PRIMEDICE
blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:08:37 PM

yes and since the rapist is not yet caught then there is a chance that he can do it to other small children imagine how tiny that child was and he only leave the body under the jeep on the street
It's disgusting how somebody can do that. I feel ill just from reading this!
Does the police actively search for him?
jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:12:25 PM

It's disgusting how somebody can do that. I feel ill just from reading this!
Does the police actively search for him?

the media said that the police is still looking for the suspect good thing that the suspect got caught on CCTV but on that time he is just holding the child like a normal father does i am not sure what is the suspect relationship with the victim i really hope that he is not the father

PRIMEDICE
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:22:03 PM

When a victim dies, no one bats an eye

When some goverment hangs someone for crimes everyone loses their minds

Prison is not a good punishment for such crimes

Prison is free food, apartment etc.

I knew a homeless guy which would take a rock and break into a store window, he wouldn't take anything, he would just wait there until the cops arrived so they can take him in

He did it at winter all the time until they figured why he was doing it

I understand the poor guy, but talking about these rapists, there must be more severe punishments

Eye for an eye, rape for a rape

Someone should take a 2 meter dildo and show it up his ass for 30 minutes straight

Looking for a signature campaign.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:28:19 PM

you need therapist

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:29:51 PM

I knew a homeless guy which would take a rock and break into a store window, he wouldn't take anything, he would just wait there until the cops arrived so they can take him in

I understand the poor guy, but talking about these rapists, there must be more severe punishments

Someone should take a 2 meter dildo and show it up his ass for 30 minutes straight

death penalty is a good punishment for this kind of people i am agree to some saying if you took some lives then you must pay it with your lives also i didnt blame some police here why they are salvaging some prison its because that people done so much crime and also dont agree with some human rights code here in my country against the suspect if you hurt them or kill them i dont understand why they put a human right for those kind of people how about the human rights of the victim?

PRIMEDICE
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:40:02 PM

death penalty is a good punishment for this kind of people i am agree to some saying if you took some lives then you must pay it with your lives also i didnt blame some police here why they are salvaging some prison its because that people done so much crime and also dont agree with some human rights code here in my country against the suspect if you hurt them or kill them i dont understand why they put a human right for those kind of people how about the human rights of the victim?

it's the policy don't answer violence with violence

and that's bullshit

only violence ends violence
nothing else

take Breivik for example

the dude 77 people and plays playstation 2 games in jail, he even complains about it starting a hunger strike requiring a playstation 3 !
google it

jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:42:17 PM

it's the policy don't answer violence with violence

and that's bullshit

only violence ends violence
nothing else

take Breivik for example

the dude killed dozens of people and plays playstation 2 games in jail, he even complains about it and requires a playstation 3 !
google it

for some people with connection yes they can do that there is a plenty of people like that here in my country also so its not a new issue anymore Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:43:31 PM

I get connections

but how can connections work on a person who murdered 77 people?

shouldn't he be watched by everyone so those connections are prevented?

jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:51:09 PM

I get connections

what i mean is connection on the government Cheesy like those rich kid who got in jail and the parents are only paying those cops to make them live like a boss in the jail

PRIMEDICE
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:55:42 PM

I get connections

what i mean is connection on the government Cheesy like those rich kid who got in jail and the parents are only paying those cops to make them live like a boss in the jail

I know what you're trying to say

I said I don't know how can those connections work here as such a "big" criminal should be more watched by others not influenced by that connection

as you see this got into the news and no firing of the jail employees, so it's not just connections probably, it's perhaps the regulations of that jail
and those regulations are too lite

people in jail should not be allowed to watch TV

they should not be allowed to play games

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:56:15 PM

Death sentences are ineffective at preventing serious crime. The penalties are already so high, they must assume they won't be caught or just don't care in the moment. In fact, large US federal grants for local police departments have been shown to have no significant impact on crime rates, though I doubt that does much for my case since people probably assume their police departments and courts are at least semi-functional. If it were totally dysfunctional and ineffective widescale, I'd guess there'd probably be a significant increase in crime rates. -But again, these aren't things criminals think long and hard on before committing -- they don't look at the percentage of successful rape convictions in their town or whether they'd face 20 vs. 40 years in prison before deciding to commit.

Prisoners would be more useful in a productive setting - some kind of upscale work camp, maybe. Since they can work remotely, there's really no public safety risk warranted in the labor camp debate anymore. Revenues can be split between paying for the prisoner's living expenses (and yes, even rewarding them with luxuries and decent living conditions) and making regular payments to victims or their family.

Actually... I made a little write-up on a possible labor camp program when I was bored a couple weeks ago (I'd put it in this post, but it has some formatting I'm too lazy to manually convert), outlining some revenue split examples in a theoretical work camp prison. Should someone think about labor camps being a safety hazard, I'd argue I don't think that's really a problem given high-risk inmates can be trained to work remotely and thus could even work in solitary confinement.

Crimes which can be largely emotional/psychological, like rape in some cases, are more difficult to determine the value of. These would need arbitrary minimum amounts set, I think, and with heinous crimes, a judge may, for instance, order someone's assets to be seized by government and sold off, with money given entirely to the victim(s) but which doesn't count against the debt the offender owes the victim(s) and government (in the paper, I give an example where a child-killer has his seized assets actually counting against his debt just to show how it could work). Anyway, the beneficiaries of "repayments" could do whatever they wanted with the money, maybe giving it to a charity with methods known for reducing the number of rape incidences.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:57:35 PM

must die slowly.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:58:56 PM

I understand your point but I think the mothers,wifes,husbands,daughters,sons of the 77 murdered by Breivik would feel much better if he ended up on the electric chair then playing PS2 games in his cell

and that working camp would require giving tools to inmates which they could use in totally different ways then intended

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:07:02 PM

exactly. If I'd be the president which might happen later so vote for me.
I'd probably put these prisoners on an island and let them kill each other.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jodybay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 02:08:44 PM

agree most of the inmates here are doing some agricultural jobs some of them is doing some arts and crafts things that mostly for export or selling on some local markets really productive tho

but maybe if i am the mother of that child or a mother of someone who got killed then i cannot take the money that the person who killed my child is making on the prison

PRIMEDICE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: