Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-PP.com | Sell your Bitcoins for PayPal | Low Rates! |  (Read 2002 times)
AuroraHF (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:45:17 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 11:03:12 AM by AuroraHF

What is BTC-PP.com?

BTC-PP.com is a simple website that allows you to exchange your Bitcoins to PayPal for a small fee of 5%. We allow up to $50 worth of transactions per day, and a limit of $50 per transaction!

FAQ

Q: How long does it take for me to receive my money via PayPal?
A: It will take up to 12 hours, but usually it's much faster.

Q: How much is the fees?
A: The fee is currently 5%.

Reviews

We did a complicated trade! And all went smooth!

I needed 30$ in my freelancer account and he got the job done Cheesy

I paid on his site and messaged him with invoice id and btc transaction link

he put up a project for me in about 5 minutes and i took it and received the money i needed!

Thank you!

lmao
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:51:35 PM

WTF??? they exchange 1 btc for 555 usd and they ask for  a 5% fee?Huh? that's a ripoff site!!!!

Space for rent if its still trending
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:52:06 PM

Hmmm really ? Paypal ??

How is this possible ?

I mainly deal with PayPal on other forums and require BTC, hence I made this site in order to allow others to buy my PP with their BTC.

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:52:54 PM

WTF??? they exchange 1 btc for 555 usd and they ask for  a 5% fee?Huh? that's a ripoff site!!!!

You seem to be misunderstanding, $555 is already calculated AFTER the 5% fee.

lmao
serje
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:54:17 PM

You seem to be misunderstanding, $555 is already calculated AFTER the 5% fee.

Oh ... ok then .... I thought you exchange at 555 and then apply a 5% fee ....

Now I have to say your service is looking quite good:)

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:59:26 PM

The 5 % is only for your service fee? This will not include the paypal fee or it is included already? Do you pay the fee in the paypal transaction?
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:02:58 PM

The 5 % is only for your service fee? This will not include the paypal fee or it is included already? Do you pay the fee in the paypal transaction?

It does not include the PayPal fee. I can raise it up to 7% (other sites are asking for 8-10%) while including PayPal fee though.

lmao
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:17:31 PM

It does not include the PayPal fee. I can raise it up to 7% (other sites are asking for 8-10%) while including PayPal fee though.

Are you sending from one paypal or from multiple paypal account? Have you tried this business before? If not my suggestion is use multiple paypal account and don't ever put bitcoin in the remarks or once the transactions reach a certain amount paypal will freeze your account without any reason and force you to send documents and ask for tracking numbers or force to explain what the transaction was. My paypal account was limited because of this and I know some other successful traders in cryptothrift use multiple paypal accounts to evade ban.
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

Are you sending from one paypal or from multiple paypal account? Have you tried this business before? If not my suggestion is use multiple paypal account and don't ever put bitcoin in the remarks or once the transactions reach a certain amount paypal will freeze your account without any reason and force you to send documents and ask for tracking numbers or force to explain what the transaction was. My paypal account was limited because of this and I know some other successful traders in cryptothrift use multiple paypal accounts to evade ban.

Thank you for the heads up, I never knew this would happen. Can I contact you for more information?

lmao
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yes!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:22:10 PM

Thank you for the heads up, I never knew this would happen. Can I contact you for more information?

Feel free to contact me anytime.
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

Sell your BTC to us!

Will set up a twitter account shortly!

lmao
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:47:01 PM

Love the idea. You know, I assume, that you need to totally refrain from mentioning bitcoin in all your dealings with paypal right?  And you'll want to make sure people selling you bitcoin know that as well so they don't blow it for you.

In fact, I wouldn't out it by paypal to put like a mole on this forum to make a transaction with you to find out what your paypal account is. So just be careful and I do wish you luck and might even use this service myself!
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

Love the idea. You know, I assume, that you need to totally refrain from mentioning bitcoin in all your dealings with paypal right?  And you'll want to make sure people selling you bitcoin know that as well so they don't blow it for you.

In fact, I wouldn't out it by paypal to put like a mole on this forum to make a transaction with you to find out what your paypal account is. So just be careful and I do wish you luck and might even use this service myself!

I actually made tons of transactions for BTC <-> PP on another forum and I haven't gotten limited yet. I guess it's only if it's on a large scale. I will not mention anything related to BTC though!

lmao
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:56:04 AM

isnt this the same script b!z is selling?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:16:21 AM

Nope. It's coded by someone else but I understand why you think it is the same. However, I don't see why who coded it matters in the first place. :p

lmao
serje
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:53:21 AM

Nope. It's coded by someone else but I understand why you think it is the same. However, I don't see why who coded it matters in the first place. :p

sent you a pm ... let's work together! Smiley

Prez

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:55:14 AM

I actually made tons of transactions for BTC <-> PP on another forum and I haven't gotten limited yet. I guess it's only if it's on a large scale. I will not mention anything related to BTC though!

What forum?
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:17:41 AM

What forum?

The forum is called Hack Forums (contrary to popular belief, that forum is very white hat and any discussion about fraud, etc. is disallowed. I am only there for the market). My username there is Aurora and I would say I am one of the more trusted users on the site.

lmao
serje
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:59:24 AM

he put up a project for me in about 5 minutes and i took it and received the money i needed!

Thank you!

AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:23:56 PM

Thank you!

Thank you for the vouch. I'm now online and handling orders.

lmao
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: