Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-PP.com | Sell your Bitcoins for PayPal | Low Rates! |  (Read 2010 times)
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:12:41 PM

Looks easy to use, but no smart Bitcoin user is going to sell Bitcoin using Paypal. Just witness all the people who have gotten ripped off doing that. You could get a better bargain at one of those Bitcoin-to-dollars exchanges, anynow.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:15:35 PM

Looks easy to use, but no smart Bitcoin user is going to sell Bitcoin using Paypal. Just witness all the people who have gotten ripped off doing that. You could get a better bargain at one of those Bitcoin-to-dollars exchanges, anynow.

Aurora is a trustworthy user IMO and I have talked with him quite a bit, he went first in a transaction with me (not a PayPal one.) However I wouldnt suggest anyone to use PayPal anyways, got $1000+ in total chargebacks from selling btc for PayPal. Haven't used PayPal in ~4 months now Smiley
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:18:56 PM

Aurora is a trustworthy user IMO and I have talked with him quite a bit, he went first in a transaction with me (not a PayPal one.) However I wouldnt suggest anyone to use PayPal anyways, got $1000+ in total chargebacks from selling btc for PayPal. Haven't used PayPal in ~4 months now Smiley

I never use paypal!

that's why i had to ask Aurora to make a project on freelancer Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
AuroraHF (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:20:53 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I have no reason to pull charge backs since I'm here to establish myself as a legitimate trader.  Grin

Thank you.

I never use paypal!

that's why i had to ask Aurora to make a project on freelancer Smiley

The fees were heavy, though.

lmao
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:17:47 PM

Great site, love it. Could get something on eBay thanks to this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:36:22 AM

Thanks! Hope we can do a few more exchanges!

lmao
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:51:38 AM

Do you think a peer-to-peer PayPal to Bitcoin exchange could possibly be added? Yes I know chargeback, chargebacks, chargebacks, but you could make a rule, you can only buy 10% of the amount of PayPal you bought using Bitcoins.

e.g. I buy $500 worth of PayPal on the site, I can only sell Paypal up to $50

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:43:40 PM

Do you think a peer-to-peer PayPal to Bitcoin exchange could possibly be added? Yes I know chargeback, chargebacks, chargebacks, but you could make a rule, you can only buy 10% of the amount of PayPal you bought using Bitcoins.

e.g. I buy $500 worth of PayPal on the site, I can only sell Paypal up to $50

Nah, that wouldn't work even if you impose limits, since there will still be charge backs if the sellers (PP) are not trust-worthy.

lmao
AuroraHF (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:40:51 AM

Buy your PayPal today!

lmao
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: