Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS  (Read 53693 times)
ght3d

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

One of the best scrypt pools i've ever used. No stability issues, really good pool for different coin collecting. The only thing that bothers me is that the current profitability is not always in sync with the profitability of the coins from the sheet on the main page and some coins are never mined, even if enabled in options and wallet address is correct. Anyway, amazing pool, got two crippled L3+ with 2 hashboards each (defective controller board which doesn't recognize hashboards) pointed on this pool. Works like a charm! Thank you.
robinhood84

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

@himikk
Hello,
I have a suggestion of function to implement. It would be an advanced auto-switch!
While I like the auto-switch function, I think it is a bit annoying having to trade so many different coins afterward.
So, I would suggest you create an auto-switching mode where we could limit the switching for the coins of our choice only. Let's say I would like to mine XVG, DGB, and Linda only. Then I would be able to have an auto-switching among the most profitable of those 3 coins, instead of all the coins available in the pool.
What do you think?
Regards,
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

you cna do that. Under wallets - disable coins you don't like.
Onbusy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

Anyone else having an issue with the Auto Switch not working?  I have Auto Switch enabled, but I am not changing coins nor am I mining the coin that's listed as the current most profitable coin.  I tried to manually change the coin and that did not work either.  Closing my miner, waiting a while, then restarting my miner I switched to the coin I manually selected, but the Auto Switch is still not working.
Ubirabo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

Could someone explain the minimum withdraw amounts? I been successful withdrawing small amounts of linda, digibite, linx and gulden but gamecredits, verge, novacoin and auroracoin were lost, the money was sent but never reached the wallet.

Thanks
ycrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Anyone else having an issue with the Auto Switch not working?  I have Auto Switch enabled, but I am not changing coins nor am I mining the coin that's listed as the current most profitable coin.  I tried to manually change the coin and that did not work either.  Closing my miner, waiting a while, then restarting my miner I switched to the coin I manually selected, but the Auto Switch is still not working.

I also cant get it working with my L3+.  I think ONE time since Oct. it worked properly.  if i reconnect to the pool, it will pick up the currently mined coin and just stick with that one even if my worker and the main page show a different coin.. mine will always have whatever initial coin mining, unless i reconnect to the pool and then it will change.  Manually setting a coin always works.

i have not excluded any coins from autoswitch.

disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Contact us form is disabled so reaching out here...

I have been mining Linda and other coins with no issues, but recently been mining NYAN coin, and autopay triggered this morning, the coins were transferred out but never hit my wallet.. it's been 3+ hours. I tried nyan blockexplorer and neither the transaction hash nor address show any activity.. it's like the coins disappeared. Please look into this.

address: KJn2WwkLyTBx9RUyAPmoJNZ4GjFcQe5Z7a
tx hash: 5d1fe6a2b5b65ab874b050e8e5301833ee054b9d5384674c1d2478abea402e59
CryptosolutionsUK

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the worker to show on the website as active?
My L3+ is connected and im trying to mine Linda.
No workers are showing on my worker page and no Hash rate on the home page in green above the coin list

Thanks
gdtw

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:57:34 AM by gdtw

hi,

i have the worker set at "autoswitching." does that mean that i am mining ALL of the coins in there?

how/where do i get a wallet that can take all those different kind of coins?

sounds like everybody uses antminers? can i use GPU to mine all the coins on H2C?

any profit comparisons?

thanks
kurbeks

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the worker to show on the website as active?
No workers are showing on my worker page and no Hash rate on the home page in green above the coin list

Thanks

Looks like pool is down for now.
cyberdeity

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

hi,

i have the worker set at "autoswitching." does that mean that i am mining ALL of the coins in there?

how/where do i get a wallet that can take all those different kind of coins?

sounds like everybody uses antminers? can i use GPU to mine all the coins on H2C?

any profit comparisons?

thanks

GPU mining Scrypt coins is not profitable anymore, everyone uses ASIC hardware now (no, not just Antminers).  If you are interested in a specific coin, mine what is profitable for your GPU elsewhere and exchange whatever that is for the coin you want to hold.
badger88

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Thanks

I withdrew some linda last night and it only replenished about 640 with 1ghz

time to go back to nicehash I suppose...

so my workers were probably connected for about 14 hrs , it says they are mining but the linda is looow

hacked ??  Roll Eyes
cosmiclevis

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Hello everyone

I have been mining for a few days linx in this pool but I can not enter my address to cash out, says the address is already used I do not understand what the problem is, I really like this pool for the autoswitch and  multiple cool coins but on the other hand it has these problems  Cry

is saying "Address XYvihTvzvQKAHps9a74cENpFCxd24FMuc is already in use
Fail to update user wallets (missing information to complete string)"

Does anyone have the same problem? Huh
kurbeks

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Can you make new address?
ght3d

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:01:49 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 06:11:05 PM by ght3d

Mining Mooncoin with one of the L3+, but the balance doesn't show up even after 2-3 hours of mining, as if it was mining for nothing. Could you please fix that, op ?

Everything was fine till today, other coins are mined properly. Wallet has a correct address, just no balance showing up.

Edit: Everything is fine now, probably just a delay in displaying the balance.
richwood

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

I'm mining some NLG, and up to 19 januari transactions were regularly coming in.
However, since the 19th no more new transactions show up.

Anyone know what's happening?  Is there a problem with the NLG network, or is there
something with the H2C pool or website?    Huh
richwood

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Anyone know what's happening?  Is there a problem with the NLG network, or is there
something with the H2C pool or website?

EMC2 is working.  It therefor seems to be a problem specific to NLG.  Does anyone know what, maybe?
H2C
Copper Member

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 06:28:20 PM by H2C

I am having the same issue. 3 days running NLG and no balance. Come on, where's the support for this pool? There's no one single email to use as a contact

Hi,

I will check. FYU there is a new hash-to-coins pool announce topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2649729.0
I will check Gulden immediately

ASIC friendly multicoin pool hash-to-coins.com
surferdudemi

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Tried setting up an acct and pointed an ASIC miner to it.  Chose XVG / LTC, added addresses, checked autoswitch, disabled other coins.  Shows no activity on the miners page, even though the status page on the miner shows it's connected.  Waited maybe 30 mins and nothing.  The contact page says "Contactform is currently disabled. Please try again later."

Can't support this one, so back to looking for another pool.
H2C
Copper Member

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

One of the best scrypt pools i've ever used. No stability issues, really good pool for different coin collecting. The only thing that bothers me is that the current profitability is not always in sync with the profitability of the coins from the sheet on the main page and some coins are never mined, even if enabled in options and wallet address is correct. Anyway, amazing pool, got two crippled L3+ with 2 hashboards each (defective controller board which doesn't recognize hashboards) pointed on this pool. Works like a charm! Thank you.

Hi,

When pool switch workers to the next coins and this coin mark you as excluded, then pool just ignore your worker and it continues to mine current coin.

ASIC friendly multicoin pool hash-to-coins.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: