Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS  (Read 53671 times)
himikk (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:51:45 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 06:19:35 PM by himikk
Merited by CjMapope (2)

### HASH-TO-COINS pool official announcement ###

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to a new mining multipool: http://hash-to-coins.com

Hash-To-Coins has many great features, which include:

• One port for all coins! Just point your miners here --> stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:3333
  • Choose currency and autoswitching separately for each worker (see example below)
  • PROP payouts (currently with a 0% fee!)
  • 1% earnings on all referrals with our referral system
  • Clear mining info (see example below)
  • Smooth currency switching (no missed jobs during switchover on large ASICs)

• Example of the worker setup page:

• Example of our mining info:

Click here to get started! http://hash-to-coins.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
himikk (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:40:48 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 02:29:33 PM by himikk

New pool design
Also new features added:
    - ability to exclude coins from autoswitch (very experimental, see wallets page)
    - coin network detailed info by click on coin icon
    - notifications settings

Stratum backend reworked:
    - more effective hashing power utilization
    - optimization for coins with low block time (42, DGB, etc)
    - optimizations for KNC miners support
    * I would be grateful if the KNC Titan owners will test changes.

Stratum chenges:
    - added new port 4444 with manual difficulty adjust from 1024 to infinity, default 8192
      diff on 4444 can be set by pass 'd=YOUR_DIFF' as worker password
    - 3333 port VARDIFF range now 32 to 524288
    - old fixed difficulty ports (4096, 8192, 16383) being removed at the end of the month
boostbus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:27:46 PM

Just signed up. Will let you know how I get on.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:17:11 PM

I have been using hash-to-coins.com for about 30 days and here's why I like them:

1.  The interface is easy to use.  You just click which coins you want to mine for each individual worker (on one screen).  Or you can choose the auto-switch and let the math do the work.  I typically put it in auto-pilot at night and pick my own coins during the day.

2.  Your mined coins are not converted into LTC or BTC.  They stay in their native coin.  I like this because I enjoy trading them on Cryptsy, etc. in hopes of a higher return.  I've found to get a much better return (with a little work or fun) than just using a typical multi pool that automatically trades them for you -- many times at not the best price.

3.  There are no fees -- although I'm donating 2% right now.  I mean that is the least one could do to help pay for the pool operator's expenses?

4.  There are a wide variety of coins (with various difficulties) that are solid -- not rare obscure coins.  So it works well for those who have 90 mh/s miners and those that might be mining with just 1 mh/s.  I have several machines in all ranges - so I mine the hard coins with the A2's (90 mh/s) and the easier coins with my Zeusminers (10, 20, 40 mh/s).

5.  Payouts are pretty much automatic (if you want them to be).  You can manually withdrawal or set to pay to your wallet once you hit a certain threshold (on a coin by coin basis).

6.  The Pool operator is responsive.  I was having a problem with Lotto coin paying to Cryptsy and he provided a whole spreadsheet of every single withdrawal.  That was really nice.

7.  No down-time.  At least I have not experienced any myself.

8.  Good simple stats.  It will list all of the coins -- their difficulties, trading value from multiple exchanges, net hash, pool hash and their profit based on LTC.  This makes it easy to choose coins to mine at the right time.

I've tried a bunch of different pools for bitcoin mining and altcoin mining and I'm impressed with hash-to-coins.  There's nothing else like it. 

At this point, I feel that if you are going to make any money - you need to mine something else besides LTC or BTC.  Their are so many other coins that trade at better prices for the same amount of hashing (if you are willing to trade them yourself).

Finally - this pool makes mining fun again.  I guess some people just want to run their machines and forget about them.  For me - I want to have some involvement and have some fun.

I'm not trying to be an affiliate and don't know the pool operator personally.  I have no real stake in this pool -- just wanted to provide an unbiased review of the pool and help the operator in some way (as I want it to be around for a while)!

I hope you have as much success with hash-to-coins.com and fun as I currently do.   Smiley

boostbus

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:38:46 PM

it seems pretty good so far.  crashed itself on me a few times while updating my wallet addreses, and my I phone hates it.overall though happy for now.
ill post back with findings on the returns.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:56:43 PM

Curious - what do you mean it crashed on you when updating your wallet?  Never had it crash my Safari browser on my iMac.

I constantly use the site on my iPhone 6 without issue.  Formatting may be a little off, but that is typical for a lot of sites.

The pool operator just added two more coins to the site -- love the extra choices. 
boostbus

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:44:05 PM

It made my ipad shut safari down on several occasions and also on my phone I'm on iPhone 4s.
As a whole though I'm pretty pleased with it all. There's a nicer selection of coins than on some of the other big pools. It's just a shame they're not all traded. On cryptsy. So need a few different trading accounts.

Can anyone recommend a exchange for aricoin.

Also does anybody know a good place to find out upto date coin info. I'm not sure places like coinwarz are always on the ball
boostbus

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:53:02 PM

Is merged mining an option on this pool?
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

I have been using hash-to-coins.com for about 30 days and here's why I like them:

1.  The interface is easy to use.  You just click which coins you want to mine for each individual worker (on one screen).  Or you can choose the auto-switch and let the math do the work.  I typically put it in auto-pilot at night and pick my own coins during the day.

2.  Your mined coins are not converted into LTC or BTC.  They stay in their native coin.  I like this because I enjoy trading them on Cryptsy, etc. in hopes of a higher return.  I've found to get a much better return (with a little work or fun) than just using a typical multi pool that automatically trades them for you -- many times at not the best price.

3.  There are no fees -- although I'm donating 2% right now.  I mean that is the least one could do to help pay for the pool operator's expenses?

4.  There are a wide variety of coins (with various difficulties) that are solid -- not rare obscure coins.  So it works well for those who have 90 mh/s miners and those that might be mining with just 1 mh/s.  I have several machines in all ranges - so I mine the hard coins with the A2's (90 mh/s) and the easier coins with my Zeusminers (10, 20, 40 mh/s).

5.  Payouts are pretty much automatic (if you want them to be).  You can manually withdrawal or set to pay to your wallet once you hit a certain threshold (on a coin by coin basis).

6.  The Pool operator is responsive.  I was having a problem with Lotto coin paying to Cryptsy and he provided a whole spreadsheet of every single withdrawal.  That was really nice.

7.  No down-time.  At least I have not experienced any myself.

8.  Good simple stats.  It will list all of the coins -- their difficulties, trading value from multiple exchanges, net hash, pool hash and their profit based on LTC.  This makes it easy to choose coins to mine at the right time.

I've tried a bunch of different pools for bitcoin mining and altcoin mining and I'm impressed with hash-to-coins.  There's nothing else like it. 

At this point, I feel that if you are going to make any money - you need to mine something else besides LTC or BTC.  Their are so many other coins that trade at better prices for the same amount of hashing (if you are willing to trade them yourself).

Finally - this pool makes mining fun again.  I guess some people just want to run their machines and forget about them.  For me - I want to have some involvement and have some fun.

I'm not trying to be an affiliate and don't know the pool operator personally.  I have no real stake in this pool -- just wanted to provide an unbiased review of the pool and help the operator in some way (as I want it to be around for a while)!

I hope you have as much success with hash-to-coins.com and fun as I currently do.   Smiley

Perfect review, I agree in all points. Awesome pool. Some more low diff coins (for the same reasons as hdmediaservices wrote) and merge mining would be cool additions.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:04:19 AM

Anyone else having issues with BTM coin being confirmed on Hash-to-Coins?  I have like 24 BTM that has been in unconfirmed state for over a week.

Thanks for any help.
himikk (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:07:18 AM

Anyone else having issues with BTM coin being confirmed on Hash-to-Coins?  I have like 24 BTM that has been in unconfirmed state for over a week.

Thanks for any help.

BTM blockchain seems hangs.
Waiting for clarification from the developers of the coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660544.msg9229433#msg9229433
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:44:52 PM

himikk, what about merged-mining with Doge, would that be an option for your pool?
hdmediaservices

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:02:15 AM

Hi Miners -- you might want to watch out when mining ANC, as evidently the block chain is broken.

Here is what Cryptex says:

"The ANC blockchain is broken Transactions are not confirming. Deposits and withdraws are at your own risk that they probably wont be received, we are monitoring the ANC BCT thread, for any news, and will update our wallet should one be made available."

Looks like the pool still has ANC in their "Autoswitch."  It says the "Profit over LTC" is like 300%+ -- but I'm not sure how you would trade it since there are no buyers on Cryptex right now.

Maybe someone knows more about this?  I believe ANC (Anoncoin) was supposed to have a hard fork by October 15th -- looks like that hasn't happened yet.

The profitability of mining this coin sure looks tempting…  but many questions???

boostbus

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:48:52 AM

is the anc coin still down because the pool is still mining it
hdmediaservices

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:22:46 AM

Looks like you can still mine ANC -- but it may be difficult to sell it (and the pricing is dropping fast).  Cryptex has very few buyers -- at a low price.  Cryptsy has more buyers, but I think it is difficult getting any coin into their wallets.  Getting ANC out of Cryptsy is almost impossible.

Miner beware!
boostbus

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:56:23 AM

Does anybody with iphone4s have their browser crash when entering the miners page on the pool. Does it every time with me. Have to go to my office PC if I want to change anything.
Undefeatable

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:43:56 PM

Really nice concept, will mine on your pool once I fire up my rig..

hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:38:42 PM

Right now the exchange Cryptex seems to be down.  This is what Hash-to-Coins pool uses for ARI coin pricing.

Anyone know the status?  I'm not sure who else trades ARI coin.

Lot of people mining ARI right now (over 900Mh).  I would hate to see all of that go down the drain…

Hopefully this is temporary - but there is no status report in their twitter feed.  EEK!
hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:33:58 PM

I was able to get into Cryptex by going to:  https://162.255.116.197

I pulled everything out.
hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:13:28 AM

Cryptex name resolves now -- yippee!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: