Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: _ SELL TWEETS FOR BITCOINS _  (Read 9872 times)
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:13:28 PM

Accounts work again. I've gathered 6 referrals. Your site has 367,260 followers, that's a good going and should attract some advertisers.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:31:51 PM

Awesome site,just there isn't enough advertisers,but that will come with time.  Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

I just now activated all three buttons so hope to earn a bit..What I am thinking is to promote also my ref link and donate all the earnings to my new coin QIBUCK.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:24:43 AM

Everytime I login on the site I need to also login at Twitter, it seems the site gives new authorization. Shouldn't this stay active once set?
I wonder if the Tweets would be send if there is a request or if the site waits until you log in/authorize again.
ron_ (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:53:31 PM

New geatures on Saturdaybas we promised!
Features are being tested now Wink will be availabke online after 6 hours if everything went fine (Unless we ran out of coffee).

Put ur alarms and stay tuned! 6 hours to go!

Everytime I login on the site I need to also login at Twitter, it seems the site gives new authorization. Shouldn't this stay active once set?
I wonder if the Tweets would be send if there is a request or if the site waits until you log in/authorize again.

The login auth is diffirent from the inner accounts auth Smiley
The guys will look into this issue asap Smiley

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:28:44 PM

Got this sometimes:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$friend_count in /var/www/shout4coin.com/model/twitteraccount.php on line 30
ron_ (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:41:42 AM

Got this sometimes:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$friend_count in /var/www/shout4coin.com/model/twitteraccount.php on line 30

Thanks buddy, fixed Smiley

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 01:12:58 AM

For those thinking about purchasing this from an advertising standpoint you might want to be aware of a few things.

1. You are paying for a minimal number of tweets. You aren't paying for X tweets, you are paying for follower reach.

2. Because of this you punch in you want 1,000 followers. They tweet across however many users it takes to get to that X number. If you select say 1300 people it tweets to like three people who have that many followers added up.

3. It doesn't take in to account the quality of the people tweeting. You might get stuck with three people with tons of followers but aren't quality / real accounts. They could be totally inflated accounts that aren't real active users but rather people just in it for some free money. Klout scores should be integrated in to something like this.

4. It isn't made very clear you are paying for the follower reach, not the total tweets sent out. This can be resolved with a better "how it works" section for advertisers.

This doesn't make it a bad service, just one that I won't be paying for again from an advertiser standpoint. The explanation of how this works isn't that clear.

For users looking to make something from this you totally can though it appears. I can say though that advertisers are going to want to pay for number of tweets likely with quality followers and people with high klout scores. These are things the service doesn't take in to account yet.

I'll certainly keep my eyes peeled on it and see how it evolves in the future from an advertiser standpoint.

ChainRadio

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 01:59:15 AM

Going to leave my review from an advertiser standpoint as well.

The Good:

Fast, immediately delivery of tweets.
Fast payment confirmation.
Easy to use site.
The site loads fast.

The Bad:
It is per follower and not per tweet like most services. This needs a better explanation somewhere or to change to be in line with similar services.
The cost is super high compared to other similar services. I can get 100 tweets from higher quality followers on similar services for 5 dollars.
My tweet went out from three low quality accounts.
It isn't clear you are paying by followers and not tweets. This isn't how most services operate.

I wouldn't purchase again until some of these issues are resolved but cool service and always glad to help out others in the crypto space!
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 03:02:10 AM

I signed up 2 days back, haven't gotten anything so far.. will check it out for a cpl of days more, if nothing than going to remove myself from it.

anshar

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:37:13 AM

thanks i'm received the payment Cheesy

sorry for the late respond from me Cheesy
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:53:58 AM

I've received some bits from referrals but not from my own twitterchannel yet. It's easier for the site to gain followers than advertisers.
(already 1,224,278 followers)

A solution for more control over what followers you will advertise to can be to be able to choose the Twitteraccount you like to use for it.
Advertisers should be able to browse through available accounts and select their host then they have more control over their campaign.
forsakenpnut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:59:41 AM

I've received some bits from referrals but not from my own twitterchannel yet. It's easier for the site to gain followers than advertisers.
(already 1,224,278 followers)

A solution for more control over what followers you will advertise to can be to be able to choose the Twitteraccount you like to use for it.
Advertisers should be able to browse through available accounts and select their host then they have more control over their campaign.

This would attract more advertisers.

ron_ (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:41:10 AM

Thank you all for your feedback
As stated before we are rolling new features where you can choose what twitter account you want to tweet/retweet with
on top of that, bulk tweets and (soon bulk retweets) will be available as well.

For bulk tweets and retweets, once we have enough followers, we will be able to give a score for each twitter account based on their active and real followers, and their followers interaction.

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

ron_ (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:28:02 PM

UPDATES:

Direct tweet/retweet sales are available for publishers.

- All publishers are advised to login and edit their registered accounts (login > sell > Set direct sales pricing)

- Please not that direct sales is seperate from bulk tweets, which means if you have bulk tweeting enabled, and an advertiser bought a bulk tweet, you will be paid for the BULK TWEETS price per FOLLOWER and NOT the price you set in direct sales. however, you can disable bulk tweeting and only sell tweets and retweets from direct selling. but this way you will have to look for the publishers on your own or untill the search feature is ready for publishers Smiley

You can have both direct sales and bulk tweets/sales enabled

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 07:32:26 PM

UPDATES:

- All publishers are advised to login and edit their registered accounts (login > sell > Set direct sales pricing)

- Please not that direct sales is seperate from bulk tweets, which means if you have bulk tweeting enabled, and an advertiser bought a bulk tweet, you will be paid for the BULK TWEETS price per FOLLOWER and NOT the price you set in direct sales. however, you can disable bulk tweeting and only sell tweets and retweets from direct selling. but this way you will have to look for the publishers on your own or untill the search feature is ready for publishers Smiley

Cool to see new features already!

Just went to purchase some bulk tweets but the page is blank when clicking over to it. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

ron_ (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:03:23 PM

UPDATES:

Cool to see new features already!

Just went to purchase some bulk tweets but the page is blank when clicking over to it. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Yes the bulk-retweet is a blank page, i guess we will leave it there now sow people will know that we have a new feature coming ... but blank is not that good .

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:58:03 PM

Just signed up with my personal account with 54k followers!  Smiley
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:20:00 AM

Hi. Great update. Just a question, is the link to the personal salespage connected/similar as the referral url, meaning you will get credit for the traffic you generate?
ron_ (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:21:35 AM

Hi. Great update. Just a question, is the link to the personal salespage connected/similar as the referral url, meaning you will get credit for the traffic you generate?

Yes,  if anyone registers after visiting your page he becomes your referral, unless he was referred by someone else

◆

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██