Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT Summer Garage Sale!!!  (Read 3729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:26:54 AM

won the AMT miner auction with a bid for 2x 1.35BTC and amt is backing down on the terms of the listing.  will post here with results but the auction vibe is shifty

they will just delete these comments cause it hurts their image...unless he gave up hehe

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:31:06 AM

Not looking too good for AMT fire sale at this point.  I was actually thinking about giving that 24 hour escrow concept he mentioned a try on one of his cheaper units.  Holding off on that idea for the moment.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:55:12 AM

won the AMT miner auction with a bid for 2x 1.35BTC and amt is backing down on the terms of the listing.  will post here with results but the auction vibe is shifty

Where was the auction?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:02:36 AM

pretty much the same thing happened with my deal.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:15:33 AM

It's at a point where we are better off just all suing them independently. My guess is he won't show up and we'll win by default. Then he'll just have to be tracked down for payment.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:59:21 AM

They have responded in the thread to accept that I won by auction rules and that escrow is allowable. Hopefully I can have payment made today and a miner in-hand next week.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:14:28 AM

We've said many times that we've never really used the forum to sell. Now we're giving it a shot to develop credibility ok. Any guidance is always appreciated.
ZBC3

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:17:30 PM

Be on the lookout for AMTMiner sending scamming emails about winning the auction

AMTMiner
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0

I will honor our auction without a minimum bid.
You were the winner of 1 1.25TH/s miners 1.35BTC

You need to send me your address exactly how it should appear on the shipping label and mailing name.

You can pay to the address 12RVDuTuHD6PjJPVLWyt7sour7GKRqMYzp

I will have it sent out tomorrow before noon with a tracking number and insurance. We are not
accepting escrow.

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:00:13 PM

Be on the lookout for AMTMiner sending scamming emails about winning the auction

AMTMiner
Brand new

You need to send me your address exactly how it should appear on the shipping label and mailing name.

I will have it sent out tomorrow before noon with a tracking number and insurance. We are not
accepting escrow.

thanks for letting us know, we'll notify themos.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:06:04 PM

AMTMiner
Brand new

accepting escrow.

thanks for letting us know, we'll notify themos.

That was what I was posting about in auction thread...always post an addy in topic!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:37:11 AM

We've said many times that we've never really used the forum to sell. Now we're giving it a shot to develop credibility ok. Any guidance is always appreciated.

First those are sent feedbacks, 2, John k has been mia for a year.

Really?  That alone should prove that we have never used escrow. And now we feel stupid.

Easy misunderstanding at first glance of sent vs received reputation. The bad reputation was sent TO an imposter 'trezor' account.

I still am happy to go ahead with escrow using bit pop who has a great reputation and no reason to dissappear with a measly ~3btc.

Please see if other shipment methods may be competitive - it seems strange that shipping to Canada would cost 3x shipping to the United states does, almost a full bitcoin difference in price.

If you can provide an exact BTC value for 2.7btc plus shipping costs I can move funds to the escrow address asap. I would request that the packages be marked with the auction value or $500 each to spare some expense at the time of delivery

We'll check some other companies and get back to you, but its like 7:30pm over there so anyway it'll ship tomorrow. Tomorrow morning (your evening) and would most likely arrive on Saturday. we'll see about UPS i they can provide a better quote. The difference in price is because we have discounted rates to and from to specific territories with DHL.Like Shenzhen/Hongkong - Eastcoast, BG- EUROZONE discounts etc. We'll check in the morning and get back to you.

Just want to say that its been about 36hrs since this post and I have not heard a peep from AMT_miners even after they claimed that shipping was $360 each to Canada (as opposed to $120 for America/Europe) - which adds an unexpected ~20% to the cost of the winning bid.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: