Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:49:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News. Russia is busted with delivery of weapons to Ukraine.  (Read 2680 times)
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:45:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CRZn42cW_Q

Proofs:
1. Empty box of Food for tourists.
2. Aluminum box for food with sticker "LDPR".
3. Cacao powder.
4. Box with meat from supermarket.
5. Flag of bikers club.

That are the best hard proofs of highest PR of Kiev Maidan lunatics.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

EU lifted their arms ban, that was originally imposed on Yano, on Ukraine today.  Ukraine to get Leopard II?  How can Ukraine pay when they have no money?  Easy - they'll just get an IMF loan or money that goes to Israel will be redirected to buy tanks for Ukrainians.   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:07:03 AM

I don't think it was any secret that Russia was supplying weapons to the Ukraine. I am not sure why they bothered to disguise the weapons like this. The separatists are generally known to be backed by Russia.   
vleroybrown

Activity: 1165
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:19:12 AM

why not.. they tested shit on the entire population
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:11:30 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 09:25:50 AM by Balthazar

I don't think it was any secret that Russia was supplying weapons to the Ukraine.
I don't think it was any secret that 247crypto loves to rape children.

The separatists are generally known to be backed by Russia.  
Bitcointalk users are generally known to be backed by Ku Klux Klan, NSDAP and malevolent aliens.

These statements are similar essentially, isn't it? The most amusing here is that so many people are willing to accept such arguments like "we all know, that ..." as an excuse for blatant accusations without any evidence of whatsoever. Cheesy

libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:53:56 AM

(...)
These statements are similar essentially, isn't it? The most amusing here is that so many people are willing to accept such arguments like "we all know, that ..." as an excuse for blatant accusations without any evidence of whatsoever. Cheesy

The fact is that people NEED to be blind. They don't want to be taken away from their cnn fairy tale world.
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:53:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CRZn42cW_Q

Proofs:
1. Empty box of Food for tourists.
2. Aluminum box for food with sticker "LDPR".
3. Cacao powder.
4. Box with meat from supermarket.
5. Flag of bikers club.

That are the best hard proofs of highest PR of Kiev Maidan lunatics.

No, the best evidence is extremely simple: the Russians openly love and admire and feel warm and fuzzy inside regarding the suspected murderers who control Lugansk~Donetsk. The Russians also despise the Ukrainians for some unknown reason. A "smoking gun" is only part of the story. When analysing evidence, one must also look at things like motive and intent. Even if there's no evidence yet, or it has been censored by the Russian state media, it's obviously that you would support those rebels.

You provide your own examples by hateful name-calling: "Maidan lunatics".
blablahblah

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:57:20 PM

I will ask the OP directly: if the rebels controlling Lugansk asked for your assistance, for example by providing food packages so that they don't go hungry while shooting at the Ukrainians, would you help them?

Yes or no?
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:59:27 PM

I will ask the OP directly: if the rebels controlling Lugansk asked for your assistance, for example by providing food packages so that they don't go hungry while shooting at the Ukrainians, would you help them?

Yes or no?

The rebels are Ukrainians too, they are born there; it's a civil war supported by foreign countries. I don't think there will be peace any time soon, especially with Nazis being supported.

blablahblah

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:19:57 PM

Yes or no?

The rebels are Ukrainians too, they are born there;
Unless they're under the age of 22, I think most of them would have been born in the USSR. And how many of them are able to or bother to speak the Ukrainian language?

it's a civil war supported by foreign countries. I don't think there will be peace any time soon, especially with Nazis being supported.
The main source of funding appears to be Putin and his gas company.
bitsmichel

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

Yes or no?

Unless they're under the age of 22, I think most of them would have been born in the USSR. And how many of them are able to or bother to speak the Ukrainian language?

it's a civil war supported by foreign countries. I don't think there will be peace any time soon, especially with Nazis being supported.

To me, Ukrainian and Russian are very similar languages. I forgot about the USSR but technically they've been living in the Ukraine for the past 22 years. Nevertheless, the outcomes of this war are not going to be good for Ukraine - they will be controlled by European Union or Russia, not an independent state.

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

Yes or no?
They ask for humanitarian and military help and for peace troops. They call activists for join military structures.

I send no money for humanitarian or military help to DNR/LNR.
 http://dnr.today/contacts/

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

I don't think it was any secret that 247crypto loves to rape children.

You will become financial slave of me? Police need more proofs, than cacao powder and empty aluminum cans...  Grin Grin Grin

Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:27:52 PM

Yes or no?

To me, Ukrainian and Russian are very similar languages. I forgot about the USSR but technically they've been living in the Ukraine for the past 22 years. Nevertheless, the outcomes of this war are not going to be good for Ukraine - they will be controlled by European Union or Russia, not an independent state.

Europe wants Ukraine to be an independent nation. The conflict in the Ukraine was generally started when Ukraine signed a trade agreement with Europe that would result in the Ukraine trading with Europe more and Russia less.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:37:32 PM

when Ukraine signed a trade agreement with Europe

Oh. EU is a part of Europe, some half or less. But Kiev have signed nothing...

Why "an independent nation" need signed strange agreements?

What EU buy from Kiev now? (Please with numbers.)

bitsmichel

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:40:46 PM

Yes or no?

Europe wants Ukraine to be an independent nation. The conflict in the Ukraine was generally started when Ukraine signed a trade agreement with Europe that would result in the Ukraine trading with Europe more and Russia less.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, the EU couldn't care less - except for money. It could go the same path as Cyprus or Greece.

blablahblah

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:13:41 PM

We have already discussed this, but for some reason your brain seems unable to comprehend basic economics.

The whole point of a trade agreement would have been to establish some ground rules with which to start trading. Russia simply wants to keep using the Ukraine as a source of cheap labour. They (Russia) don't want the prices of low-cost Ukrainian products to go up, because that would be expensive and annoying for Russia.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:20:20 PM

We have already discussed this, but for some reason your brain seems unable to comprehend basic economics.

The whole point of a trade agreement would have been to establish some ground rules with which to start trading. Russia simply wants to keep using the Ukraine as a source of cheap labour. They (Russia) don't want the prices of low-cost Ukrainian products to go up, because that would be expensive and annoying for Russia.

For start of trading someone need have things and other part need have interest to buy this thing and need delivery money.
What are numbers of 2014 in confront with 2013 of Ukrainian export to EU?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement

blablahblah

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:44:59 PM

For start of trading someone need have things and other part need have interest to buy this thing and need delivery money.
What are numbers of 2014 in confront with 2013 of Ukrainian export to EU?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine–European_Union_Association_Agreement

I won't let you avoid the point so easily.
If the Ukraine is such a worthless desert, then why does Putin want it so badly?

How many people does the Ukraine have? About 45 million? Most of them would probably be happy to work for the equivalent of 10 euros per day, maybe less. I'm sure they could find something to export.
blablahblah

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:50:38 PM

Furthermore, the EU market is at least 8 times bigger than the Russian market, so there is no way that continued isolation would be favourable for the Ukraine.

Protectionism and isolation is also bad for Russia, but I guess that the former Communists in the Kremlin, and Putin's idols, are just stubborn old fools.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: