Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hack generator dude must be a kid  (Read 3892 times)
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:03:07 AM

I think the dude that keeps spamming intensively youtube with hack generator videos must be a kid.
I think only a kid without much other income and plenty of time would be doing something like this.

Anyway, we must definitely stop this kid.
This is so annoying. Whenever I search bitcoin on youtube 90% of the videos are of his BS hack generators.
 Cry Argh!!!

We must unite to stop this scam.

Imagine, how many people are getting the idea that bitcoin is hackable. People already fear that the network may be hackable and not secure enough. With this BS people will get even more fear and reluctance.

This is an unacceptable denigrate for us all. We must stop it now!!!

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
JJB

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:19:51 AM

A kid or just your typical loser amateur scammer. You'll never stop them. They'll get worse and worse.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:51:28 AM

I'm a bit annoyed by this. I'm just not even sure how people even fall for these anymore, after learning what Bitcoin is.
I guess that we just have to keep reporting his videos together.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mr Tea

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:55:32 AM

There's always greedy fools who just want to get rich quick. They're always blinded by their own greed and unfortunately fall victim to it, but this is usually the only way they'll learn. Smart people rarely get scammed to be honest.

JJB

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:56:37 AM

I'm a bit annoyed by this. I'm just not even sure how people even fall for these anymore, after learning what Bitcoin is.

Wanting to get easy money is just a a part of humanity I think, but like the guy above said people just want easy money and let their guard down when they see the promise of it.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:07:07 AM

I just flagged the top 10 results for 'bitcoin generator', if you report it to youtube as scam/fraud and they should get taken down pretty quickly!!

Krang

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:10:06 AM

I just flagged the top 10 results for 'bitcoin generator', if you report it to youtube as scam/fraud and they should get taken down pretty quickly!!

What if people just report legit links though? Cant people sabotage stuff this way?
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 08:37:30 AM

What if people just report legit links though? Cant people sabotage stuff this way?

You just flag them. Then someone from youtube/google makes sure they shall be deleted.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
Krang

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:48:12 AM

You just flag them. Then someone from youtube/google makes sure they shall be deleted.

Oh, that must be quite a job to verify which ones are scams or not.
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:05:26 AM

What do you mean things like "Working bitcoin generator 2014"? Cause things like that have been around for ages. Don't know why youtube is so lax on them though as they are clearly violating the TOS by linking viruses.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:11:49 AM

There's always greedy fools who just want to get rich quick. They're always blinded by their own greed and unfortunately fall victim to it, but this is usually the only way they'll learn. Smart people rarely get scammed to be honest.

Yep, we can do nothing to stop peoples' stupidity, that's something the government has been trying for almost a century now.
The00Dustin

Activity: 807
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:46:41 AM

What a terrible and potentially insulting post.  Just because you think you're "smart" and haven't fallen victim to a scam doesn't mean "smart" people rarely get scammed.  You have no way to know how many people have been scammed, and you have no way to know whether or not they are "smart".  There are plenty of scams that have a lot more to do with desperation and other emotions rather than greed, and even the smartest person can be so exhausted their judgment becomes so lax that they can screw up without even giving a second thought.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:27:19 PM

Smart people rarely get scammed to be honest.

"Smart" people are especially vulnerable because their hubris is blinding them to the fact that they can be scammed. Everyone could be scammed by a professional grifter. The best you can do is be very skeptical and lower the probability of being scammed.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:25:14 PM

I think the dude that keeps spamming intensively youtube with hack generator videos must be a kid.
I think only a kid without much other income and plenty of time would be doing something like this.

Anyway, we must definitely stop this kid.
This is so annoying. Whenever I search bitcoin on youtube 90% of the videos are of his BS hack generators.
 Cry Argh!!!

We must unite to stop this scam.

Imagine, how many people are getting the idea that bitcoin is hackable. People already fear that the network may be hackable and not secure enough. With this BS people will get even more fear and reluctance.

This is an unacceptable denigrate for us all. We must stop it now!!!

youtube is trying to stop it. the problem is that they sometimes take down genuine bitcoin tutorial video's too. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718896.0

so i would not rely on youtube to 'search and destroy'. but instead if you see a generator scam, report it yourself.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:31:55 PM

Yes there is not anything more to do than report his videos. It's ironic that Youtube allows these videos but removes education Bitcoin videos  Roll Eyes
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:15:24 PM

What a terrible and potentially insulting post.  Just because you think you're "smart" and haven't fallen victim to a scam doesn't mean "smart" people rarely get scammed.  You have no way to know how many people have been scammed, and you have no way to know whether or not they are "smart".  There are plenty of scams that have a lot more to do with desperation and other emotions rather than greed, and even the smartest person can be so exhausted their judgment becomes so lax that they can screw up without even giving a second thought.

Yes, agree with this from my own experience.
specially this is true when money comes to the story Smiley like internet earning opportunities, different ways to earn Bitcoin...
Every day hackers and cheaters invent  new ways to SCAM people and got their money so doesn't matter how much you are smart, they can catch you Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:16:43 PM

Yeah, but i wonder why some people still fall for that stupid scam Huh

i think youtube should help us to remove that SHIT video

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

A kid or just your typical loser amateur scammer. You'll never stop them. They'll get worse and worse.
This one speaks wisely.

Folks, for many english-speaking people, this is the worst economy since the great depression. And the prisons are full to overflowing, the courts backed up for years in many places.

Lots of folks are out of work, desperate, with nothing left to lose. Scamming will continue to intensify as America and other first world nations slowly slip into third-world status over the course of the next two decades.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
p2pbucks

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:57:23 AM

lol ...
bitcoin generator like videos have been on youtube about 1 year , so how to stop it ?
Just Leave these BS alone 
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:09:08 AM

Should we ask Mike Hearn (Google engineer) for help?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: