Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a ripple?  (Read 2458 times)
dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

It is litterally a pump and dump. Jed already finished dumping his 9 billion ripple and now created a new one called stellar.

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

From Wikipedia.org:

Quote from: Wikipedia
Ripple is a payment system, currency exchange and remittance network by Ripple Labs. It is built upon a distributed, open source internet protocol, consensus ledger and native currency called ripples (XRP). The Ripple network purports to enable "secure, instant and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks". It supports any fiat currency (dollars, yen, etc.), cryptocurrency (bitcoin, litecoin, etc.), commodity or other unit of value (frequent flier miles, mobile minutes, etc.).

Quote from: CrossCoin Ventures
Ripple is the most successful Crypto 2.0 protocol.  Ripple is an open source, peer-to-peer payments system with 3 – 5 second transaction clear times. Ripple lets you transfer any asset across the network, with automatic currency conversion and fast settlement, while featuring the irreversibility, distributed robustness, and negligible fees that come with cryptocurrency technology.

Link: http://www.crosscoinventures.com/what-is-ripple/

I don't know too much about it, but I think it has something called "gateways" that make it work like a decentralized exchange. It lets you transfer and convert a variety of currencies using the gateways and XRP is the currency used internally within the Ripple ecosystem to facilitate this.

is it a scam ? is it safe or not to use this system ?
please, explain it to me ..
thanks

Do you consider altcoin pre-mining and pump and dump sort of a scam? Wink
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:38:01 PM

Forget Ripple. Jed already dumped his pre-mine, and now he has forked Ripple into Stellar. Go on and get your Stellars then. Grin

How to get some Stellars. Do Stellars has value.

Really? Those Stellars everyone is talking about are forked Ripples? Holy cow... The thing is: Altcoins really don't get my attention anymore. I just stay with BTC I guess. It's the safest bet because it's the one with the biggest traction and active development.

When BTC is back in a strong bull market, I think we might see 2013-like bubbles in altcoins again. They will get your attention again then. Wink

Its all down hill from here. take the money and run.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
0OI1laou1IlEuo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:46:28 PM

throw rock out into water, and water ripples Smiley
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:26:34 AM

Forget Ripple. Jed already dumped his pre-mine, and now he has forked Ripple into Stellar. Go on and get your Stellars then. Grin

How to get some Stellars. Do Stellars has value.

Really? Those Stellars everyone is talking about are forked Ripples? Holy cow... The thing is: Altcoins really don't get my attention anymore. I just stay with BTC I guess. It's the safest bet because it's the one with the biggest traction and active development.

When BTC is back in a strong bull market, I think we might see 2013-like bubbles in altcoins again. They will get your attention again then. Wink

Its all down hill from here. take the money and run.

Nah, I think Stellar is gonna have an epic pump or two before it's "look out below!" time. It's already doubled (and pulled back a bit) since these posts in the last day or two.

Buy buy buy!!! Cheesy

(I kid.....)

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:52:40 AM

Think of the ripple as afather of Stellar. I think this s enough as infornation Smiley
BR
Gondel
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: